The President's attorney said Trump would face impeachment rather than prosecution if he had shot former FBI Director James Comey in the Oval Office to end the Russia probe instead of firing him, which Trump did last May.
“The idea that a president can’t obstruct justice died with King George III, with a brief attempt at revival by Richard Nixon.” - Washington Post
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Steve Schmidt: Trump letter is the ‘most disturbing that we’ve ever seen in the history of the presidency’
- Trump melted down during ‘terrible’ call with French president: ‘He can’t handle being criticized’
- Putin says ‘fierce’ US politics hindering summit with Trump
- Richard Grenell, US envoy to Germany, wants to 'empower' Europe's right
- Trump: I have the right to pardon myself
Over the weekend, Trump’s lead attorney proclaimed the President can commit murder, then pardon himself and serve no time.
Should we call him “Kim Jong Trump” or “Agolf Twitler?” - Tea Pain
Newspeak Is Coming
President has tapped the former head of the Claremont Institute, a conservative think tank, to run the Broadcasting Board of Governors.
The White House on Friday announced its plans to nominate Michael Pack to lead the agency, which oversees Voice of America, Middle East Broadcasting Networks and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
Imagine if “religious freedom” people cared as much about the rights of Muslim people as they do about the rights of Christian cakes. - OhNoSheTwint
- Sen. Grassley on Giuliani’s Remark That Trump Could Pardon Himself: ‘I Would Hire a New Lawyer’
- Kellyanne Conway Says ‘Ridiculous On Its Face’ to Ask If Trump Would Pardon Himself
- Kellyanne Conway’s husband tears apart Trump’s declaration that Mueller’s probe is ‘unconstitutional’
- Trump: I’ve accomplished more in my first 500 days than any other president
- Rick Santorum accuses Obama of having "exacerbated racism"
- Pruitt asked for help finding apartment, used mattress from Trump hotel, aide says
- Laura Ingraham Speaks on Revelation She Was a Convicted Thief
- The View’s Meghan McCain spars with black professor over racism in the GOP — and loses badly
- Supreme Court rules for baker on gay wedding cake case
- US first lady Melania Trump to skip G7, North Korea summit
Why does Melania get to avoid Trump while the rest of us are stuck with him? - irishygirl
Melania To Appear Tonight At A Gold Star Dinner. No Press Allowed.
First lady Melania Trump is expected to attend a White House event on Monday evening to honor Gold Star families, her spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, confirms to CNN.
In a 7-2 decision the Supreme Court has just ruled a Christian baker can violate the teachings of Jesus for religious reasons. - David Feldman
Hey, @NRA: You know why hunters #WearOrange? Because they're afraid of being shot. Just like the rest of us. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Rock The Voter News
- Parkland students going on national bus tour to register voters, call out NRA-backed lawmakers
- Bill Clinton Interview Gets Heated as He Admits He Never Personally Apologized to Monica Lewinsky
Imagine if our corporate-controlled media could get as riled up over Trump's dismantling of democracy as they do about a blow job Bill Clinton got 20 years ago. you might say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one - Jeff Tiedrich
I Cried When I Read This. What Is Trump Hiding? And Where Are The Missing Children?
Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley posted a video showing he was denied entry to an immigrant detention center housing children who had been separated from their parents.
With all the problems we’re facing, I know I woke up this morning and said to myself “damn it, Bill Clinton had better apologize to Monica Lewinsky for their consensual affair, that she initiated, and he was repeatedly punished for, over 20 years ago.” - John Aravosis
- Publishers are ‘backing off’ Don Jr.’s book because they worry ‘he might be charged’
- Walmart sells majority of Brazil unit, takes $4.5 billion charge
- Monsanto No More: Agri-Chemical Giant's Name Dropped In Bayer Acquisition
- Facebook reportedly provided Apple, Samsung with access to data from users, their friends
And it gets even stranger. WH says Melania will not be attending any events or working until the END OF JUNE.
All events of hers have been canceled. All of them. This is not BeBest. - Pesach 'Pace' Lattin
|You call that a gun?|
Australia Has Strict Gun And Banking Laws. Unlike The USA.
Australia's largest bank has been hit by a record $531 million fine for delays in reporting tens of thousands of transactions – a breach of the country's anti-money laundering and counterterrorism regulations.
Just pardoned myself for the two donuts I ate this morning. - Kumail Nanjiani