Travel data of passengers arriving in the U.S. from China during the critical period in December, January and February shows a stunning 759,493 people entered the U.S.
We're losing the war because the leader didn't stock up on bullets, denied the enemy was coming and is forcing the generals to bid against each other to buy bullets from ruthless merchants. - Walter Shaub
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Army warned Trump administration on Feb. 3 that up to 150,000 Americans could die from COVID-19
- U.S. Navy does not rule out punishing captain who criticized coronavirus response
- Retired Gen. McChrystal urges Trump to make coronavirus fight national
- GOP senator: National shelter-in-place order would be an 'overreaction'
- Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response
- Dr. Fauci forced to beef up security as death threats grow
- Biden calls for sanctions relief for Iran during coronavirus pandemic
- Georgia Man Pleads Guilty in Plot to Blow Up the White House
I don't ever want to hear a f*cking word about having a business leader run the country. Between Bush and Trump, they have wrecked us. I want a goddamn politician in charge. I want someone who thinks that government is a good thing, not some rank amateur playing dress-up. - The Rude Pundit
Who Friggin' Stabs A Toddler? MAGA Man!
The vicious stabbing of an Asian-American family, including a 2-year-old girl, at a Sam’s Club in Texas earlier this month has been deemed a hate crime by the feds, as authorities continue to raise alarm bells about a potential surge in racially motivated crimes amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Remember when having rubber gloves, a mask, duct tape and a large plastic bag in your trunk would be suspicious? Normal now! - Jim R Bilbrey
- Trump’s net worth has dropped $1 billion in less than a month amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Trump Calls Governors Pleading For More Supplies 'Complainers': 'Should Have Been Stocked Up and Ready'
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Claims He Found Out This Week That Asymptomatic People Can Spread Coronavirus
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis cites Trump's changed 'demeanor' in issuing stay-at-home order
- Florida Governor Exempts Religious Services From Stay-At-Home Order
- Trump Salutes Pence for Dodging Tough Query From Fox News: He Talked for Five Minutes and Didn't 'Touch' the Question
- Trump campaign demands Sessions stop implying he has president's support
- Republican: It would be ‘extremely devastating’ for the GOP if people are allowed to vote by mail
It’s time to abort Republicans out of office. - Irishrygirl
I'm Thrilled My Home Town Fort Lauderdale Came Through
As Holland America’s Zaandam and Rotterdam cruise ships dock at Port Everglades this afternoon, the process of disembarking passengers could last through Friday.
Trump Keeping Promise To Run Country Like His Businesses. - Andy Borowitz
‘They’re Doing Something To The Street,’ Reports Nation Staring Out Window. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Cuomo says New York will exhaust ventilator stockpile in six days
- New York City sets up 45 new mobile morgues
- California governor to state leaders who haven't issued stay-at-home orders: 'What are you waiting for?'
- Social Security recipients will automatically get stimulus checks starting April 17
- Pelosi forms House committee to oversee coronavirus response
Trump boasting about how great the economy was before the pandemic is like describing a beautiful antique before he fed it to a wood chipper. - Andy Borowitz
Don't Breath In Public!
A scientific committee warned the White House on Wednesday that the coronavirus could spread through breathing and conversing, according to CNN. The committee also warned that it’s possible you could be infected from the virus lingering in an inside environment.
Nation's Unemployment Outlook Improves Drastically After Fifth Beer. - The Onion
America remember. On this day when 240,000 are projected to die from this virus, as hospitals are at their breaking point, this President is fighting in court to take away healthcare insurance coverage from millions of Americans and destroy the ACA, Obamacare. - Wendell Pierce
- Trump to rent storage space to oil producers as demand drops
- Jobless claims soar to record-breaking 6.648 million
- John Harwood on Staggering Jobless Claims: 'A Nuclear Bomb' Has 'Been Dropped on the American Economy'
- Chris Cuomo Describes Hellish Night of Hallucinating His Dad and Shivering So Hard He Chipped His Tooth From Coronavirus
- 'Shameless': CNN and MSNBC Cut Off Coronavirus Briefing, Rip Trump for Touting Anti-Drug Trafficking Effort
Calm down, everyone. It’s just lost jobs and lost lives, it’s not like it’s lost emails. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Maybe the Hurricane Season Will Get Coronavirus and Stay Home
Sixteen named storms, including eight hurricanes, are forecast for the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season, according to early predictions released Thursday by experts at Colorado State University.
Four of the hurricanes will become major storms of Category 3 to 5, with sustained winds of at least 111 mph, the projections indicate for the season that runs from June 1 to November 30.
I know many folks are feeling anxious and worried. I just want you to know that you're not alone. Americans in every corner of the country are feeling the same exact way you are. We may be physically apart, but we are all in this together — and we will overcome this. I promise. - Joe Biden
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry