Other House Democrats also quickly weighed in, defending their colleagues, and Ocasio-Cortez turned the focus back on Trump's immigration ...
The President would like you to pay attention to what a racist he is, so you don't pay attention to what a pedophile he is. - Rex the TV Terroir tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump is expected to sign order to send people seeking asylum in the US to Guatemala instead, according to report
- Lindsey Graham: 'Don't Care' If Migrants Kept In Facilities 'For 400 Days'
- Border Patrol Agents Are Passing Around A Commemorative Coin Mocking Care for Migrant Kids
- Theresa May condemns ‘completely unacceptable’ Trump tweets amid U.S. racism row
- Jewish group plans DC protest to occupy ICE detention centers
- 'I hope Trump deports you': Customer threatens Puerto Rican woman for speaking Spanish
- State Dept. urges Sweden to treat arrested rapper ASAP Rocky fairly
Lindsey Graham would have helped Nixon erase the tapes. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump To End Asylum for Central Americans
The Trump administration on Monday moved to end asylum protections for most Central American migrants in a major escalation of the president's battle to tamp down the number of people crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
America 2019, where the president's sexual assault victim gets pushed out of the news by the president's concentration camps for children, which gets pushed out of the news by the president's child-sex-trafficking bestie which gets pushed out of the news by the president's racism. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump says congresswomen he insulted should apologize to him
- Some in GOP rebuke Trump, but party leaders still silent
- Top Pence aide says Trump's "intent" wasn't racist when he sent tweets attacking progressive congresswomen
- Tim Scott, black Republican senator, calls Trump's tweets 'racially offensive'
- Trump abandons census fight, uses executive order to obtain citizenship data
- Epstein mansion raid uncovers a mysterious foreign passport that lists his residence as Saudi Arabia
- Ex-'Fox & Friends' co-host leaves country amid legal scrutiny over real estate deals
- Flynn business partner faces trial in belated test for Mueller team
Let's not forget why Trump is attacking Democratic women of color in the first place:
They brought attention to the inhumane conditions they saw at this administration's detention camps.
"What will we say to those we imprisoned for seeking safety?" - Hillary Clinton tweet
VP Pence Is As Cruel As Trump, Maybe More
President Trump defended conditions of crowded migrant detention facilities after Vice President Mike Pence offered mixed reviews following a tour at the border he completed last week.
Every day, Donald Trump challenges the Republican Party to be worse than they already are, and every day, they achieve it. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- San Francisco plans to open its first facility to serve the rising population of homeless people living out of vehicles
- E. Jean Carroll reportedly considering pursuing legal action against Trump over alleged sexual assault
- Joe Biden rolls out expanded Affordable Care Act health plan
- A life-size bronze statue of Barack Obama was unveiled in Rapid City, South Dakota
Nightmare scenario- Trump drops Pence as his VP for Ivanka... He wins a second term (in the same questionable way that he won his first term), and then resigns, making Ivanka the first female president. - Roland Scahill
Epstein Thinks He's Zorro?
At the centre of Jeffrey Epstein‘s secluded New Mexico ranch sits a sprawling residence the financier built decades ago _ complete with plans for a 4,000-square-foot (372-square-meter) courtyard, a living room roughly the size of the average American home and a nearby private airplane runway.
Known as the Zorro Ranch, the high-desert property is now tied to an investigation that the state attorney general’s office says it has opened into Epstein
It's time to stop taking Trump seriously and to start taking him literally. - Al Franken
- Syrian Gas Pipeline Out Of Service After Militant Attack
- Twitter says Trump's racist tweets don't break its rules
- Krispy Kreme Introduces Cake Batter-Stuffed Donuts for Their Birthday
- Facebook's Libra could be misused, says treasury chief Mnuchin
If you don’t like illegal immigration don’t vote for landlords who have hired them in two different centuries.
You’ve been played, #maga - John Fugelsang
German Amazon Workers Strike
Workers at Amazon facilities in Germany have gone on strike in a protest over pay and working conditions as Prime Day gets underway.
The strikes, held under the slogan "No more discount on our incomes", started Sunday night at Amazon sites in Werne, Rheinberg, Leipzig, Graben, Koblenz and Bad Hersfeld, German union Verdi said in a statement.
Some old lady wanted to pay for her groceries, but forgot her wallet. 3 people in line got super annoyed, even the cashier rolled his eyes. The lady almost cried and apologized. I handed him my credit card. The embarrassment and shame of everyone was totally worth the $21. - Supjess_ tweet