The Justice Department told the Treasury Department that it "must" turn over former President Donald Trump's tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee, which first requested them more than two years ago.
First they came for Trump's tax returns, and I did not speak out— because I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. also, f*ck that guy. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Former Trump official says 'just a matter of time' before unvaccinated get delta variant
- Masks should be worn in 70 percent of US counties: CDC
- Texas governor threatens to fine local officials who enforce new mask mandates
- Photos show massive, maskless crowds as Lollapalooza begins in Chicago, sparking concerns of a superspreader event
Republicans have put more effort into keeping AR-15s on the street than getting COVID-19 off it. - Middle Age Riot
No TGIF for Trump. Sad.
A Friday afternoon New York Times bombshell report stating that former president Donald Trump demanded Justice Department officials simply claim the 2020 presidential election was 'corrupt" and then 'leave the rest to him" has critics of Trump calling for his arrest.
The DC cops opener to the Jan 6 committee was huge. Now what?Where are the subpoenas? The momentum?When does Cipollone testify? Don Jr? Jordan? McCarthy? Brooks? Gosar? Biggs? Ali Alexander? Vanky would draw a big audience. So would General Flynn.Why are they leaving town? - Scott Linnen
- Trump Pressured DOJ to Undermine Election Results: 'Just Say the Election Was Corrupt and Leave the Rest to Me'
- Trump continues GOP pressure campaign on infrastructure
- Maskless House Republicans March on the Senate in Protest of Pelosi's Mask Mandate
- Andy Biggs and House Freedom Caucus Push to Boot Cheney, Kinzinger From GOP: We've Got ‘Two Spies Sitting Right There’
- Mike Lindell Pulls All MyPillow Ads From Fox News After They Refuse to Run Ad About His Election Claims
I feel like we’re living in an Aesop fable but with dumber animals. - Andy Borowitz
47% of Republican Voters Have An Itchy Trigger Finger
About 47 percent of Republicans believe that a time will come when “patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands,” according to a George Washington University poll on Americans’ faith in election systems and democratic values.
Boebert Says She Doesn’t Need Mask Because She Can Shoot Coronavirus With Gun. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Eventually, you reach a tipping point where the ship is going down and the rats start jumping over the side to save their own hairy asses.I think we're pretty close with Republicans. There's a point where they realize covering for Trump is going to take them down too. - Stonekettle tweet
Florida Governor Focused On Infecting School Children
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he will soon sign an executive order that he's calling the parents' rights bill that will prevent mask mandates for children attending school in Florida.
The governor made the announcement on Friday at Two Meatballs in the Kitchen restaurant in Cape Coral.
I just heard a 6-year-old say she wants to become a doctor "to cure infectious diseases and/or be vilified by half the country." - Conan O'Brien
Florida Woman Pays Employees $15 an Hour
One Florida business owner is saying labor shortage? What labor shortage?
Valhalla Resale in Tampa’s Seminole Heights neighborhood said its number of applicants doubled while the federal unemployment assistance blamed for creating a hiring crisis was in place.
Things to do today:Get vaccinated.Wear a mask. - Nancy Sinatra
NOTICE: Blogger has discontinued the email notification of new editions. Damn.