The exchange between the Manhattan district attorney's office and Donald Trump's team underscores the extremely delicate, unprecedented nature of the indictment.
President Biden: "I have no comment on Trump."
From the guys who brought you LOCK HER UP comes LET HIM GO. - Diedrich Bader
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- NY Young Republicans Club: 'Trump's soul is totally bonded with our core values and emotions'
- Mark Levin Calls Trump Indictment Declaration of 'War' on GOP: 'Republicans Better Wake the Hell Up'
- 'Almost crying' Lindsey Graham ridiculed for Trump indictment meltdown
- ‘It Looks Like Trump Will Not Be Indicted’: Fox’s Larry Kudlow Predicted No Charges Less Than an Hour Before Indictment News
- Ivanka Trump offers up blandest statement possible about Donald Trump’s indictment
- CNN Analyst Says NYPD Has Ordered Every Cop In The City Of Every Rank To 'Show Up In Uniform Tomorrow'
- D.A. Bragg Says He's in Talks With Trump's Attorney to 'Coordinate His Surrender'
When Trump gets booked. He will have to be swabbed for DNA. I wonder where that will lead? - Plsgetserious tweet
Pence Poo Poos Prosecutor
Former Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday called a Manhattan grand jury’s decision to indict former President Trump an “outrage,” and declined to say if Trump should drop out of the 2024 race if he’s convicted.
“The unprecedented indictment of a former president of the United States on a campaign finance issue is an outrage,” Pence said on CNN. “And it appears to millions of Americans to be nothing more than a political prosecution that’s driven by a prosecutor who literally ran for office on a pledge to indict the former president.”
Donald Trump is a walking indictment in a red tie. - Kamala Harris
- DeSantis warns Disney World he'll take a third swing at them after the company wrote in a loophole that collapsed his takeover plan
- North Dakota aims at school curriculum to deter abortions
- Republicans want to cut $1 trillion in spending — and instead of introducing 1 bill, they've introduced 500 to do just that
- House GOP approves broad bill to 'unleash' American energy
- Democrats' anger boils over after GOP witnesses testify without taking questions
- Texas Republican Falls For The Old Filthy Fake Name Prank In Hearing
- Hundreds of millions from Emiratis, Qataris to Kushner
For all those Republicans who believe if they did it to him, they can do it to you: Don’t pay hush money to any of the porn stars you sleep with. - Steven Beschloss
Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Going To NEW YORK CITY To Protest
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced that she is headed to New York to protest the indictment of former President Donald Trump.
In a Friday tweet, Greene told her followers, “We MUST protest the unconstitutional WITCH HUNT” of Trump. Earlier in the month, however, she struck a very different tone when talking about a potential indictment of the ex-president.
your reminder that every Democrat believes that if Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be punished, and every Republican believes that Donald Trump should be above the law. look at them, they're all out there proving it right now. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- 'Let him go': Joe Biden calls on Russia to release US journalist
- Maryland voters to decide abortion constitutional amendment
- California's Newsom starts tour to boost red-state Democrats
- Watch Colbert Audience Go Absolutely Nuts As They Get Trump News In Real Time
Most born and raised New Yorkers have witnessed DJT get away with corrupt, criminal, racist behavior for decades. He polls under 10% in Manhattan because they know him. Only fitting the first (of several and more serious to come) indictments come from his old stomping grounds. - Luis Moreno tweet
Is This Guy Auditioning To Be Trump's New Lawyer?
Andy McCarthy, a conservative legal commentator for Fox News and National Review as well as a former federal prosecutor, condemned the impending indictment of Donald Trump as a “classic abuse of power” on Friday, drawing special attention to the fact that it would include 34 counts.
To all those talking heads on cable news who are gravely bemoaning what has become of the "Party of Reagan," please stop. Reagan engaged in an illegal war in Nicaragua for which both he and his vice president, George HW Bush, should have been impeached. The Party of Reagan is alive and well and paying hush money to porn stars. - Andy Borowitz
If we simply required gun owners to carry liability insurance, the insurance industry would destroy the gun industry. - Mohamad Safa
CNN Wants Patience With Their Low Ratings. Hey, Just Go Back To Doing The News Instead Of Catering To The Right.
CNN's leadership is preaching patience even though thousands of viewers are abandoning the network during its attempted turnaround, with no indication yet whether it will be rewarded.
Cable news ratings are down across the board compared to 2022, when Russia's invasion of Ukraine was fresh in the news. CNN's dip is most dramatic — 61% in prime time in March, with Fox News Channel down 27% and MSNBC off by 12%, according to the Nielsen company.
Who else wouldn’t be surprised if Trump sells autographed copies of his mug shot? - Jon Cooper tweet
Happy Birthday, Christopher Walken!
- One hurricane forecast to extend to seven days. More time for Florida to watch — and worry
- Elusive blood-sucking fish washes ashore in Netherlands. Take a look — if you dare
- Japan unveils proposal to promote marriage, raise birthrate
- Calif. Mom of 2 Hospitalized After Strangers Put Bucket on Her Head for Social Media Prank: 'Not Funny'
- Las Vegas lawyer indicted in $460M 'slip-and-fall' scheme
Time To Deflate Photo