Justice Samuel Alito says criticism of the Supreme Court is going too far. “It goes without saying that everyone is free to express...
Think of how stupid the average person is,... and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Biden Denounces Russia's Escalation: They’re ‘Trampling’ on the UN Charter and Showing ‘Contempt for Peaceful Nations Everywhere’
- Zelensky says Ukraine filing expedited application to join NATO
- Stephen Miller Wants Biden in 'Assisted Living' Facility Over Dead Congresswoman Gaffe: 'Could Lead us to Nuclear War'
I'll take the guy who gaffes over the guy who steals nuclear secrets any f*cking day of the week. - Jeff Tiedrich
America and its allies are not going to be intimidated by Putin. ~ President Joe Biden
Confederate flags and statues are victims of "cancel culture" because the Union totally f*cking cancelled the Confederacy. - Middle Age Riot
Fox News Actually Asked Bush's Failed FEMA Administrator About Hurricane Ian. Sheesh.
Former FEMA Administrator Michael Brown appeared on Thursday’s edition of Your World with Neil Cavuto to share his insights on the government’s response to Hurricane Ian.
Brown was head of FEMA when Hurricane Katrina slammed into Gulf Coast states in 2005. The storm and resulting floods killed more than 1,800 people. He was heavily criticized for his handling of the disaster and relieved of his duties less than two weeks after Katrina made landfall. Three days later, he tendered his resignation.
- Ginni Thomas Tells Jan. 6 Committee She Still Believes the 2020 Election Was Stolen from Trump
- Gohmert compares FBI to ‘Sodom and Gomorrah,’ cites sexual misconduct ‘whistleblowers’
- Tucker Carlson Rips 'Unseemly and Anti-Human' Liberal Pundits for Talking About Climate Change During Hurricane Ian
- Ex-Trump adviser Tom Barrack's emails to Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump read aloud during trial
- Steve Bannon Predicts Kyrsten Sinema Will 'Switch Parties' in 2024 to Stay in the Majority
- ‘Don’t Talk To Me This Way!’ Trump Scribe Maggie Haberman Tells Off Mystery Source in Phone Call During Politico Interview
- Two Fmr. GOP Candidates Say Deep State Used ‘Weather Manipulation’ Tech to Drive Up Ian's Strength and Punish DeSantis
- North Carolina sheriff caught on tape using racist language: ‘I’m sick of these Black bastards’
- Republicans are mad that Lizzo played 200-year-old flute
Wild that a crystal flute is also a dog whistle that only racists can hear. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Millions Baffled That White Man With Expensive Lawyers Has Not Gone to Prison. - Andy Borowitz
Maggie Haberman Whines About Her Future Career. Woodward and Bernstein Never Did.
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman is opening up about the last several years of her career ahead of the release of her book about former President Trump’s life and legacy..."If I went and covered something else, do you think I really get away from this?” Haberman told Politico Magazine this week. “Even if I did move on … I don’t get to move on, because at this point I am so publicly associated with this story — so, until he stops being a story, I think I’m stuck.”
We’re living in a country where the wife of a Supreme Court Justice believes that the 2020 election was stolen. God help the United States of America. - Rob Reiner tweet
Rock The Voter News
Apparently, Judge Cannon Is Trump's #1 Lawyer
A federal judge on Thursday spared former President Donald Trump and his lawyers from having to submit a sworn declaration about whether they believe the FBI inaccurately summarized the items seized from his South Florida home.
In 1869 it was decided to have 9 Supreme Court justices because there were 9 Circuit Courts.Now there are 13 Circuit Courts. So what exactly are we waiting for? - Andrea Junker
- Privately Held Student Loans No Longer Qualify for Biden Debt Relief Plan
- Top Apple Executive Is Leaving After Making Crude Remarks in TikTok Video
- Dallas Man Charged in $26 Million Real Estate Scam Involving Chinese Investors
- Former NFL Player Accuses NFL Players Labor Union of Double Standard Over Miami Dolphins Quarterback’s Injury
Donald Trump could sell nuclear secrets to Russia on 5th avenue and his followers would freak out about a black mermaid and a flute player. - Jon Cooper
Payback Is A Bitch, Kim.
An appeals panel ruled Thursday that a Kentucky county official is not protected from being sued personally for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
The ruling also affirmed that former Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis violated the Constitutional rights of the couples to get married.
I believe auto manufacturers have a moral duty to solve the problem of cell phones falling between the car seat and the Bermuda Console of Doom. - Liam Nissan tweet