With U.S. virus cases spiking and the death toll mounting, the White House is working to undercut its most trusted coronavirus expert, playing down the danger as President Donald Trump pushes to get the economy moving before he faces voters in November.
Dr. Fauci has faithfully protected the American people through six administrations. Real presidents don’t have guys silenced. Mobsters do. - Scott Linnen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- CDC adds runny nose, nausea to the growing list of COVID-19 symptoms
- Canada, U.S. agree to keep borders closed another 30 days
- Cop threatened to shoot protesters if they came to his door — now he’s charged with killing a fellow officer who knocked
- ACLU calls for special prosecutor to investigate removal of protesters in front of White House
What kind of sh*thole country undermines its scientists? - Jeff Tiedrich
Ted Cruz Caught Maskless On Flight
American Airlines said Monday that it was investigating after a photo was tweeted of Senator Ted Cruz flying without a mask on one of its regional carriers. A spokesperson for Cruz said he wears a mask while traveling and had taken it off to drink and put it back on afterward.
Here’s an idea: Put Betsy DeVos in an elementary classroom five days a week this fall. - Amanda Carpenter
- Support slides for Republican governors' handling of COVID-19, holds steady for Democrats
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Heckled During Covid Press Conference: 'Shame on You!'
- Senator John Kennedy Tells School Reopening Opponents to ‘Kiss My A**’ on Hannity
- COVID Testing Czar Pushes Back on Trump's 'Everyone Is Lying' Retweet: We Make Mistakes, 'But None of Us Lie'
- Roger Stone Singles Out Tucker Carlson for Thanks After Trump Commutation: 'A Man of Incredible Loyalty'
- Donald Trump, Jr.’s arrest record for “public intoxication” is now public
- 'Lou Saban?!': Trump Roasted for Fumbling the Name of Legendary Alabama FB Coach on Eve of State's Primary
- Fox News' Stirewalt Says Trump Admin Going After Fauci 'Makes No Sense': It Just 'Boggles the Mind'
If you're condemning Dr. Fauci while defending Roger Stone, I can guarantee that in 10 years you'll deny you did either. - John Fugelsang
Will Trump Pardon Ghislaine Maxwell?
Ghislaine Maxwell is due to appear on Tuesday in Manhattan federal court via video feed for arraignment and bail arguments involving her alleged participation in Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking of minor girls. ... If convicted, Maxwell faces up to 35 years in federal prison
It’s beginning to feel like Dr. Fauci should stay away from windows on high floors. Comrades. - Scott Linnen
"Trump’s COVID scandal makes what Nixon did at Watergate look innocent. Nobody died in the Watergate scandal. Thousands of people are going to die in this COVID scandal." - Gov. Cuomo
Rock The Voter News
- Biden signals openness to eliminating Senate filibuster
- Hillary Clinton Warns 'We Have to be Ready' for Trump Not to 'Go Quietly' if He Loses
- Clinton: 'Teachers shouldn't be forced to choose between their lives and their jobs'
- 5 things to watch in Tuesday's high-stakes primaries
Florida Governor Orders All Children to Work at Walmart and Home Depot This Fall. - Andy Borowitz
Would You Sign Away Your Kid's Life?
A school district in Missouri is requiring parents to sign a waiver in case children become infected with COVID-19 and die.
The “waiver of liability” from Hazelwood School District was shared on Tuesday by attorney Natasha Scruggs.
“I feel sick reading it,” Scruggs said.
If more testing creates more cases, and Trump gets tested every single day, then… shouldn’t he... ya know... be the most likely person in the world to get it? - Sarah Cooper
- COVID-19 job and income loss leading to more hunger and financial hardship
- Kentucky Bar Defies Mask Order: 'We Are Americans—We're Going to Do What We Want'
- Ford unveils new Bronco as off-road, open-air Jeep rival for under $30,000
- Want to work in paradise? Barbados proposing long stays for remote workers
Once Salk’s polio vaccine was proven in 1955, the government approved it within hours.
Church bells rang! A nation rejoiced!
But thanks to problems with manufacturing and distribution, politics, racism and fraud, it wasn’t fully eradicated until 1979.
24 years later. - Bill Weir, CNN tweet
|Let them suck popsicles, Daddy.|
A new White House-backed ad campaign aims to encourage people who are unemployed or unhappy in their jobs or careers to “find something new.”
The opening ad in the “Find Something New” campaign beginning Tuesday features ordinary people sharing their stories. A companion website provides links to training and other resources.
I just had a nightmare that someone hugged me. - Sarah Cooper