Is there a mole at Mar-a-Lago? That's certainly the suggestion from two senior government officials who revealed to Newsweek that a “confidential human ...
I’m losing track of Trump’s crimes and Biden’s accomplishments. - John Collins
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Calls for 'Immediate Release of Completely Unredacted Affidavit' the DOJ Objects to Unsealing
- Eric Trump Claims People Tried to Buy Him Dinner 'To Apologize for What the United States Government Has Done to Our Family'
- Fox News' Sean Duffy Defends Trump's Character After FBI Raid: 'He's Never Smoked a Cigarette!'
- DOJ Says Peter Navarro Screamed at FBI Agents to 'Get the F*** Out of Here' Days Before He Was Arrested
Trump finally built a wall and it's closing in on around him. - BlackKnight10K tweet
TEXAS: Mess With Our Lack Of Gun Laws!
The majority of Texans say that they want some level of extra legislation to address gun violence, according to a survey conducted by The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler.
75% of Texas voters want stricter gun control laws, so we Beto do something about it. - Liam Nissan
- GOP Senator Says Biden 'Would Be Better off Selling Catheters on Late Night TV' Than Being President
- Tucker Carlson Dubiously Claims Joe Scarborough ‘Was Accused of Committing Murder’
- 'It's Not Looking Good for Rudy': Former Assistant FBI Director Predicts 'Imminent' Criminal Charges for Giuliani
- The Jaw-Dropping Moment Trump-Backed Candidate Reveals He Thinks 'Banana Republic' Refers to the Store
- Kari Lake Wants a 'Trump-Inspired' Curriculum Crafted at a Private Christian College Taught in Arizona's Public Schools
- Donald Trump Jr shares meme about stepmother Melania’s underwear as family reacts to FBI raid
- Trump enemies Liz Cheney, Lisa Murkowski face GOP primary challengers
- Old video resurfaces of Trump vowing in 2016 to enforce regulations on classified information: 'No one will be above the law'
Don Jr. is going to have a hard time detoxing in a prison cell. - Mayo tweet
Future Jeopardy Question: How Many Members of The Trump Administration Were Imprisoned For Election Tampering?
Lawyers allied with former President Donald Trump directed a data firm to copy information from local election systems in three battleground states, records obtained by The Washington Post show.
The data firm, SullivanStrickler, copied sensitive information from a Dominion voting system in Coffee County, Georgia, and were directed by Trump-connected attorneys to do the same in Michigan and Nevada, the Post reported on Monday.
Please no pictures of Rudy in his underwear, we’ve had a rough few years. - NotHoodlum tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Jill Biden Tests Positive For Covid, Being Treated With Paxlovid
- 'This Is Pretty Much B.S.': Leon Panetta Refutes Claim Trump Could Declassify Documents on a Moment's Notice
- Demings, Fried, and DeSantis all lead in new UNF Poll
- Democrats, Republicans equally angry ahead of midterms: poll
“So kids, in the end it was the National Archives that saved Democracy from Fascism.” - me telling my grandchildren the story. - SciRocker tweet
So, DeSantis Wants Veterans With No College Degree To Teach Florida's Kids. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis complained that teaching requirements have been "too rigid" for requiring educators to have "certain credentials."
His comments come after Florida moved to allow military veterans to teach in public schools. The policy has garnered criticism from educators who said that it could impact teaching quality.
Giuliani told the court in Georgia he couldn’t possibly travel by air because of illness. The court said then come by train or car and ordered him to appear Wednesday which he is doing. Wonder how he’s getting there… - Harry Litman tweet
- Trump Organization chief expected to plead guilty in tax evasion case
- American Airlines places deposit on 20 supersonic planes
- TikTok pushes back on House official’s warning about use
- Biden administration nearly doubling number of zero-emission buses with infrastructure funds
Why would U.S. Florida Senators Rick Scott & Marco Rubio CUT Social Security when SENIORS comprise almost 25% of its population? - Peter Morley
Thoughts & Prayers For Passengers Of Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line is dropping its COVID-19 vaccine requirement for children aged 5 to 11 for sailings departing U.S. and Canadian ports after previously requiring all guests 5 or older to be fully vaccinated
My toddler’s daycare apparently uses the “clean up” song. My husband and I discovered this yesterday when we started singing it and it activated our kid like she was a sleeper agent and she immediately started putting her toys away. - Marie CCS tweet