The White House has attempted to quell rumours about Donald Trump’s health after an unscheduled visit to a doctor over the weekend.
Mr Trump has claimed his visit to the Walter Reed medical centre on Saturday was “phase one” of his yearly physical, despite him having no public events on his schedule for that day and his last physical being only nine months ago.
So I wake up and read that Trump made an unscheduled visit to #WalterReedHospital for a "check up". My guess is that he had a bad reaction to The Constitution.- Rick
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 70% of Americans Feel Trump Was Wrong to Ask Ukraine to Investigate Biden; 51% for Office Removal
- Conflicting White House accounts of 1st Trump-Zelenskiy call
- Bolton and Trump Met Privately Over Withheld Aid, White House Aide Testified
- Trump blames Mike Pompeo for devastating testimony in impeachment inquiry: ‘Rein your people in!’
- Russian troops take command of US airbase in northern Syria
- 25 times Trump was SOFT ON RUSSIA
- Trump pardons unsettle military community
- Three dead after Oklahoma Walmart shooting: police
I like presidents who don’t give our military bases to the enemy. - USA Singers tweet
The more I talk talk to sources, the more i’m hearing America’s betrayal of the Kurds, and the humiliation, “misogynistic” “squashing” of US ambassador in Ukraine for political motivations makes people think, we, Americans, have become the “bad guys.” Hearing it was gut punch. - Richard Engel, NBC news
Act 2: The Dotard & Lil' Rocket Man
North Korea on Monday responded to a tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump that hinted at another summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying it has no interest in giving Trump further meetings to brag about unless it gets something substantial in return. The statement by Foreign Ministry adviser
Trump tried to use blackmail and coercion in order to torpedo the candidacy of the man he saw as his chief roadblock to a second term. Case fucking closed.- Stephen King
- Trump tears into 'nasty' and 'obnoxious' Fox News host
- Trump Attacks Pence Aide Who Testified His Call With Ukraine Was 'Unusual and Inappropriate'
- Sondland said he was acting on Trump’s orders, aide told investigators
- House GOP group spending millions to beat up Democrats on impeachment
- Devin Nunes Says 'Tough Luck' to Any Government Officials Concerned About Rudy Giuliani
- Louisiana delivers Trump a black eye
- Steve Scalise: Trump doesn’t ‘look bad’ after Louisiana governor loss
- 'I'm very upset': Furious Texas rancher says Trump is 'secretly' trying to steal land to build 'the wall'
- Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama: report
Annual Checkup Reveals Trump Has Energy And Stamina of Much Younger Criminal. - Andy Borowitz
GOP's Pay to Play!
A CBS News investigation has uncovered a possible pay-for-play scheme involving the Republican National Committee and President Donald Trump's nominee for ambassador to the Bahamas. Emails obtained by CBS News show the nominee, San Diego billionaire Doug Manchester, was asked by the RNC to donate half a million dollars as his confirmation in the Senate hung in the balance, chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.
Reminder: The Republican defense is that Donald Trump, who has been busted for fraud, money laundering, and stealing from a charity, was really just deeply concerned with Ukrainian corruption.
And they’re saying this with a straight face. - Tennessee Holler tweet
Roger Stone, you’re going to prison! But I have no doubt you'll find a way to gas the guards with your umbrella and escape in your penguin-shaped submarine... - Bette Midler
Is this not the best prison-rape protection you've ever seen? - Jimmie von Tungeln
Rock The Voter News
- House investigating whether Trump lied to Mueller
- Trump's 'insecurity as an impostor' drives him: Pelosi
- Yovanovitch receives standing ovation at DC jazz club after impeachment testimony
- Bloomberg says he regrets 'stop and frisk' policy
- Hillary Clinton’s Flight From NYC to Washington D.C. Forced to Return to Gate Due to Mechanical Issue
Hillary had a bad cold and the media was fitting her for a coffin.
Trump is rushed to Walter Reed on a Saturday, transparently lies about why, then cancels all his events by 9am on Sunday and no one's talking about his health.
This is what institutional misogyny looks like. - Patrick S. Tomlinson
Safety Experts Recommend Shouting ‘Free Donuts’ Instead Of ‘Rape’ To Receive Help More Quickly - The Onion
Say It Ain't So, Joe!
Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his reasoning to not legalize marijuana on a federal level if elected president, saying there is not "enough evidence" as to "whether or not it is a gateway drug."
Speaking at a town hall in Las Vegas on Saturday, the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate said whether the U.S. should legalize cannabis on a federal level is still up for debate as far as he is concerned.
- Iran 'calmer' despite more riots over oil price hikes
- Trump Retweets Son Eric's Promo Of Their D.C. Hotel, Infuriating His Former Ethics Chief
- Powell tells Trump that Fed will remain nonpolitical at rare meeting
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli's appeal denied by U.S. Supreme Court
The President took an emergency trip to the hospital, he's not had a public appearance since, and it isn't all the media is talking about?
What, do we live in Moscow?
Wait............- Fred Harding
Is This Part of the China Trade Deal, Allowing Security Risks?
The Trump administration on Monday issued a new 90-day extension allowing U.S. companies to continue doing business with China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd as U.S. regulators continue crafting rules on telecommunications firms that pose national security risks.
My husband just walked in, told the dog how cute he is, and how much he loves him. Held his face in his hands, stared into his eyes, and gave him forehead kisses. Then left the room.I'm sitting right next to the dog. - LaLaLyds tweet