Attorney General Bill Barr has directed the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division chief to not appear this week for a scheduled deposition at the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.
What a month this last week has been.
The Trump presidency is an episode of the Twilight Zone starring the cast of Duck Dynasty. - Middle Age Riot tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Teen arrested for threatening to 'blow up' Phoenix mosque
- US-bound student among 37 beheaded in Saudi Arabia
- Hasan Minhaj calls out Kushner at event over ties to Saudi crown prince
- How a Chinese Communist Party promoter tied to Cindy Yang joined the Trump campaign
- Trump suggests Mexican soldiers disarmed US troops as cover for drug smuggling
- Ex-ICE director calls for 'nationwide operation' to target asylum-seekers in US illegally
- Report: Mulvaney told Nielsen not to elevate concerns about future Russian meddling to Trump
‘This is your Nuremberg moment, your chance to stand on the right side of history.’ — Amal Clooney called out the Trump administration by name for undermining the effort to help women raped during war
Another Domestic Terrorist Inspired By Trump
The Florida man who pleaded guilty to mailing explosive devices said in a letter to a federal judge that attending a rally for President Donald Trump "became like a new found drug."
Waiting for Republicans to do the right thing is like waiting for a stop sign to turn green. - Middle Age Riot tweet
So our BFFs and allies, the Saudis have not only just put 37 people to death, they CRUCIFIED one of them. Think this'll have any effect on conservative Christian leaders' support for our Saudi-loving prez? Or will they turn a blind cheek? - Bette Midler
- Trump: Mueller report 'didn't lay a glove on me'
- Mueller’s mystery referrals are ‘fueling anxiety’ as Trump rages against notetakers in the White House: report
- UK intel agency slams Trump for ‘utterly ridiculous’ claim that it spied on him for Obama
- Giuliani: Congress’ subpoenas are ‘illegitimate’ because they have already decided Trump is ‘going to die’
- Weld: 'We would be much better off with a President Mike Pence'
- Oregon judge says he’ll block Trump’s abortion rule
- ACLU warns people not to travel to Florida if Legislature bans sanctuary cities
- ‘"Think of me as the Grim Reaper": McConnell vows to thwart Democratic proposals’
- Steve King says he can relate to suffering of Jesus
You see...Evangelism is defined as spreading the word of the Gospel. The Gospel - the teaching of Christ and the apostles - is to be found in the NEW Testament
There is no Gospel in the Old Testament, so why are 'Evangelists' so keen to spread the word of the OLD Testament ? - John Cleese
Would The Supreme Court Stop Impeachment For Trump? Yes. They Stopped The Vote Counting In Florida For Bush.
President Trump on Wednesday said that he would attempt to challenge impeachment in the Supreme Court if Democrats carried out such proceedings, though it's unclear the high court would hear such a case.
“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” Trump said. “The ratings are going to be through the roof.” - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden tops Sanders nationally
- Elizabeth Warren and 2020 Democrats want to erase student debt
- Kamala Harris calls for impeachment as CNN hosts 2020 contenders
- Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will meet with Trump
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi admits Democrats may have ‘no choice’ but to impeach Trump
George Bush said God told him to invade Iraq, which led to 1 million deaths.Fundamentalist Christianity has a higher body count than Fundamentalist Islam.
Meanwhile, sane, moderate & liberal Christians & Muslims wish y'all would just find an island & fight it out yourselves. - John Fugelsang
Jesus. Kushner Has An Immigration Plan? I'm Telling You, Immigrants Are Going To Get A Vacay At Guantanamo.
White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said Tuesday that he's preparing an immigration plan to present to President Trump in the coming days.
Kushner said at Time magazine's Time 100 Summit that he's put together "a very detailed proposal" that encompasses three major themes: improving border security, moving toward a so-called merit-based system and maintaining "our country’s humanitarian values."
- Iran will continue to defy US oil sanctions, says Tehran
- Nutella, other European companies threatened with having products poisoned
- Supreme Court rules in favor of businesses seeking to block class action lawsuits
- Boeing lost $1 billion after grounding 737 Max planes
It’s not hard, guys. If you want to graduate without debt, just get a part-time job, go to a state school, and build a time machine to go back to 40 years ago when that was possible. - Jess Dweck
Twitter CEO To Continue Allowing Trump To Break Term Of Service Rules
On Tuesday, President Trump hosted Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in the Oval Office for a closed-door meeting, during which the leader of the free world spent an inordinate amount of time complaining about lost Twitter followers, according to a source familiar with the conversation.
The Twitter chief, for his part, tried to reassure the president that the company’s staff merely wants his follower count to be as bot-free as possible.
Trump’s fourteen remaining Twitter followers included his daughter Ivanka; his sons Eric and Donald, Jr.; several White House aides; and someone named Heinrich Himmler III. - Andy Borowitz