What's up with the partial government shutdown on Day 25: ...Trump digging in for a fight, declaring he will “never ever back down
Kremlin names Trump Employee of the Month. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Former intel chief: "Americans should be very concerned" about lack of notes from Trump-Putin meetings
- Russia Warns U.S. Moves Threaten 2011 Nuclear Pact
- At least 4 killed, 113 wounded in Kabul vehicle bombing
- Nairobi DusitD2 hotel attacked by suspected militants
- China retaliates against US, Canada, by issuing own travel warning
- Another migrant caravan prepares to leave from Honduras
- Government shutdown leads to nearly 43,000 canceled immigration hearings
In the 1640's the Dutch inhabitants of New Amsterdam built a 12' wall to keep the bad guys out. The British ignored the wall and took New Amsterdam by sea. It's now called New York. They took down the wall and built a street. It's called Wall St.
Drone Wars On The Horizon?
Federal regulators announced plans Monday to change rules to allow drone operators to fly their unmanned aerial vehicles over populated areas and at night, without having to get special permits
So hard going through the airport today. I looked into the eyes of our workers who deserve better. A TSA officer said: "Don't stop fighting. Keep it up." I broke down & felt the weight of the responsibility on me. I will never become numb to the human impact. We must end this.- Rep. Rashida Tlaib
Trump's slurred speech tied to low battery in Putin's remote. - Andy Borowitz
- Jared Kushner completely botched the two major events that led to Russia probe: Chris Christie
- Tlaib slams 'anti-Muslim rhetoric' after Florida official says she might 'blow up' Capitol Hill
- Native American group denounces Trump for using Wounded Knee in attack against Warren
- Fox News legal analyst loses it over latest Russia bombshells — and calls for ‘rogue’ FBI to be disbanded
- Steve King's committee assignments revoked by GOP leaders in vote, King says NYT comment was "mischaracterized"
- Judge Orders Trump Administration To Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question
- Laura Loomer Hops Fence at Nancy Pelosi's House in CA
If I didn't already know that Laura Loomer was white, I would have guessed it after you told me that she jumped a fence and trespassed on someone's private property, went up to the front door and tried to open it and the cops let her walk away un-arrested and in fact still alive. - Jeff Tiedrich
William Barr claims "I will act with the same integrity as I did with the George H. W. Bush administration."
That's the problem. Barr advocated the pardonin' of every scoundrel in the Iran-Contra scandal. - Tea Pain
GOP Senate Blocks Reopening Government
Senate Republicans blocked a House-passed package to reopen the federal government for a second time in as many weeks on Tuesday.
William Barr assures the American people he will bravely let the Mueller probe continue until the day he advises Trump to pardon everyone who's been convicted and they all walk away clean like in good 'ol '92. - John Fugelsang
I'd like 600 hamberders, 300 freedom fries, and a diet coke with extra ice.
Trump now has the longest government shutdown in history and he wants you to know it's also the thickest. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton on Donald Trump and Russia: 'Like I said: A puppet'
- Obama 'new blood' remark has different meaning for Biden
- The House will not take its scheduled recess next week if the government is still shut down
- Democrats vow to lift ban on federal funds for abortions
Chuck Schumer Honestly Pretty Amazed He Hasn’t Caved Yet - The Onion
I Wonder If Covfefe Was Served With Hamberders
Fast food aficionado President Trump claimed Tuesday he bought more than 1000 “hamberders” for the Clemson Tigers college football team, ...
Oh no! My hamberder meat has e-collie. - Crutnacker tweet
Trump's mafia name is Donny Burgers - Jeff Tiedrich
- Delta Air Lines expected to take $25 million hit this month due to shutdown
- Air traffic controller union official says if shutdown continues there won’t be any workers left
- Trump trade war causes stock to plummet and commodity prices to ‘crater’ for America’s largest meat processor
- Netflix is raising prices for its U.S. customers
- New documentary focuses Florida schoolchildren reading 'The Pet Goat' with Bush on 9/11
No real billionaire needs to tell people that he paid for fast food. - Andy Lassner
The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".
The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".
Some have praised the message of the advert, which aims to update the company's 30-year-old tagline, but others say Gillette is "dead" to them.
We need to get past this stupid fast food thing so we can get back to [checks notes] bickering over disposable razor ads. - PopeHat tweet
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. - Carol Channing who passed away today at the age of 97
So close...thank you!