An online petition demanding that the Ku Klux Klan be listed as a terrorist organization has gained more than one million signatures in just four days.
The Change.org petition is demanding that the white supremacist hate group be formally listed as a terrorist organization by the government.
Currently, the KKK are classified as a domestic extremist group as there is no definition for domestic terrorism organizations in the U.S.
Imagine if this president cared as much about saving Americans from Covid-19 as he does about protecting the legacy of racist traitors. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Says Military Leaders' Regret for Bible Photo Op is Insignificant: 'Fine' If They Feel That Way
- Trump Praises National Guard Troops Cracking Down on Minneapolis Protests, Rioters: 'Like a Knife Cutting Butter'
- Kayleigh McEnany Says Trump's Opposed to Renaming Military Bases Because It Would Say They're 'Inherently Racist'
- Lafayette Park Protesters Sue Trump, Barr, Esper, and Other Officials for ‘Violent Attack’ Near White House
- Martin Gugino, 75-year-old protester pushed in Buffalo, has brain injury and will start physical therapy
- Buffalo officials call for review of 2008 firing of black officer who stopped white officer's chokehold
- Louisville's 'Breonna's Law' bans no-knock warrants
Can’t help but feel like the world isn’t fighting for Breonna as hard bc there’s no footage of her death. - miss mae tweet
Admitted Cocaine Addict Claims There Is No 2nd Wave of Coronavirus
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Friday declared that a “second wave” of the coronavirus was not descending upon the country, even as cases of Covid-19 are spiking in more than a dozen states.
“There is no emergency. There is no second wave. I don’t know where that got started on Wall Street,” Kudlow told “Fox & Friends.”
A reminder that Carolyn Bryant Donham, the woman who lied about her interaction with Emmett Till, is still alive and was never charged with any crimes. - Yashar Ali
- Pence says Trump's early action has 'significantly reduced the spread of coronavirus'
- Sen. John Kennedy Attacks Seattle Mayor: If You Hate Cops 'Then the Next Time You Get in Trouble, Call a Crackhead'
- Tom Cotton Mocked for Hysterical Anti-PC Rant That Washington Monument Could Be Renamed 'Obelisk of Wokeness'
- Trump says June 19 rally date not chosen on purpose
- DeVos issues rule barring colleges from granting coronavirus relief funds to DACA recipients
- Ohio state lawmaker fired from ER job following 'colored population' remarks
- Woman posts video of herself saying ‘kill all’ BLM protesters — and gets fired hours later
- Florida church where Melania married Trump slams the president
- East Wing rips book saying Melania Trump renegotiated prenup before moving to White House
- Ex-Trump advisor Michael Flynn faces skeptical appeals court
You can't call yourselves "the party of Lincoln" AND wave the Confederate flag.
Officer, I'd Like To Report People Intentionally Spreading A Disease
President Donald Trump will accept the GOP presidential nomination in Jacksonville, Florida, according to a press release from Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.
Trump Requires All Americans To Sign Waivers Releasing Him From Liability While He Is President. - Andy Borowitz
When I was trained to use pepper spray in the military, I had to get pepper sprayed.
And tear gassed.
Shot with a bean bag.
I've thought for a long time that those who make policy on use of force, i.e. every f-cking politician, should have to as well.
Repeatedly. - Stonekettle
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Shreds Trump on Race at Black Business Roundtable: 'The Grand Wizard Said This Is Why We Elected Him'
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer extends residential eviction freeze through June 30
- Libertarian Think Tank Praises Pelosi's Call to Remove Confederate Statues from Capitol: 'Slavery is The Least Libertarian Thing Imaginable'
- Pelosi calls for gun control measures to mark four years since Pulse nightclub shooting
Biden should just start saying, “Unlike Trump I want my voters to actually be alive on Election Day.” Hit him hard on being the only act in America that wants to tour the big venues this summer. - Schooley
Former Trump National Security Advisor John Bolton was in “the room where it happened,” to quote a popular musical – and the title of his new book – but when the time came to tell Congress what he knew, he didn’t. Bolton served Trump for 17 months, during critical periods of the Trump presidency, yet made the decision his million-dollar advance and subsequent book deal royalties far outweighed his obligations as a public servant to tell the truth about Trump, when it was most important.
John Bolton could have revealed all this during impeachment.
Instead, he’s trying to cash in w/a book.
And his audience? Americans who dislike Donald Trump but admire John Bolton.
John Bolton: Still not good at thinking things through. - John Fugelsang
People who brag about not being politically correct tend also not to be factually, morally, or grammatically correct. - TheTweetOfGod
- Mnuchin: White House seriously considering second round of stimulus checks
- Vacant Trump Plaza casino in Atlantic City to be demolished
- U.S. Soccer Repeals Rule That Banned Kneeling During Anthem
- US report on West African child labor facing review following objections
Tucker Carlson Loses Even More Advertisers After Declaring Only His Life Matters. - Andy Borowitz
|FYI: William Tecumseh Sherman was a U.S. Civil War Union Army leader known for "Sherman's March," |
in which he and his troops laid waste to the South.
I Wish Facebook Cared As Much As Twitter Does
Twitter permanently removed more than 32,000 accounts linked to three distinct operations attributed to China, Russia and Turkey violating the platform's manipulation policies, the social media company said Friday.
My 7 year old can't believe that police don't go to law school. "Their whole job is the law, that doesn't make sense." No sh-t kid, go to bed. - Edgar Blackmon