WASHINGTON – Federal prosecutors recommended seeking criminal charges against Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI and a frequent target of criticism by President...
Please tell me again how Andrew McCabe and a bunch of lifelong Republicans in the FBI colluded with Russia and Hillary to lose her own election so that Trump would win so that then the deep state could take him down because f*ck yes that all makes perfect sense to me derpity derp. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Rips Bolton for Hurting North Korea Relations: Kim Jong Un 'Wanted Nothing to Do With' Him
- North Korea says it's willing to talk with US, and launches two projectiles
- Trump officials tour empty California FAA facility as potential site to relocate homeless: report
- Air Force nominee pledges to 'take a look at' troops staying at Trump properties
Fact: More people have died in Trump's concentration camps than have died from vaping. - Tarz tweet
The Mossad Is In D.C.?
The U.S. government concluded within the last two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cell-phone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, D.C., according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.
Vaping is very bad for children’s health and I’m glad to hear it will no longer be allowed in their concentration camp cages. - Jess Dweck
- Trump Ignored Evidence Israel Planted Cellphone Spying Devices Near White House
- Trump's visit to Baltimore to be met with protests
- 'Mr. Tough Guy': Trump delivers vicious takedown of Bolton
- Kellyanne Conway doesn't rule out Pompeo replacing Bolton
- Largest North Carolina paper denounces state Republicans as ‘connivers’ for attempting a ‘theft of democracy’
- Democratic plan could block Trump’s tariff-aid payments to farmers
- McCarthy defends military stopovers at Trump's Scottish resort: 'It's just like any other hotel'
- CNN Host to Rand Paul: Are You in a 'Butt-Kissing Contest' With Liz Cheney to Please Trump?
- Trump administration approved importation of lion trophy
- Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House'
Republicans on e-cigarettes:“We want a ban!”
Republicans on abortion:“We want a ban!”
Republicans on immigration:“We want a ban!”
Republicans on trans military members:“We want a ban!”
Republicans on gay marriage:“We want a ban!”
Republicans on guns: “BANS DON’T WORK!!!” - Andrea Junker
Lonely Black Republican Leaves Party
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as “my African American,” is fed up.
After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020
I like hearing "Don't politicize 9/11" from people who exploited 9/11 to invade the wrong country. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden down 5 points, while Warren edges past Sanders
- Warren unveils far-reaching Social Security plan
- 'I love Bernie, but': Electability worries haunt Sanders
Raise your hand if you think we should allow the Bahamians to come here and deport Melania. - Stone tweet
House Impeachment Inquiry Formed! Will It Be Televised?
The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved a resolution defining the rules of the panel's impeachment investigation, the first vote the committee has taken related to the potential impeachment of President Donald Trump.
The party-line vote came as House Democrats have struggled to define the committee's probe, with Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler saying the committee is conducting an impeachment inquiry, while House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders are refraining from calling it that.
No word yet from Trump on which member of the Taliban will be replacing John Bolton. - Chelsea Handler
YES, IT'S TRUE!! Melania, whose kid does not smoke, is worried about 6 people who died vaping, (according to #Bonehead, her spouse, the louse), but the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS who died in mass shootings and gun violence don't seem to bother her! #Shejustdoesntcaredoyou - Bette Midler tweet
- Trump team rushes to find escape hatch for China tariffs
- Hotel industry mounts attack on Airbnb with House bill
- Papa Johns Founder Says N-Word Phone Call That He Resigned After Was ‘Anti-Racist’: I Was ‘Paraphrasing’ Colonel Sanders
- Kansas school district to file lawsuit against vaping industry
The odds of living to 100 will double by 2020, as will the odds of having to work at Walmart until you're 98. - John Fugelsang
Trump Says He Looks Better Under Incandescent Lights
President Trump quipped at a Monday evening rally that his administration’s rollback of energy efficiency standards for light bulbs was due to the fact that he looked better under less efficient bulbs.
"I'm not a vain person. ... But I look better under an incandescent light than these crazy lights that are beaming down," Trump told a crowd in Fayetteville, N.C., on Monday.