The Trump administration let a top Russian spy official visit the United States last week for meetings with U.S. intelligence officials even though there are sanctions against him that typically prohibit such visits, officials said Tuesday.
Current inner monologue: I'm tired of looking at the news but I'm afraid if I stop looking at the news I'll die. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Puerto Rico is worse off than any other part of the United States. Trump’s State of the Union speech ignored that
- Watchdog: Pentagon blocks information on insurgent strength in Afghanistan
- Mattis considering personal cellphone ban at Pentagon
- At least one dead after train carrying GOP lawmakers slams into garbage truck: reports
I’m glad no Republicans were injured in the train crash today heading to their annual retreat.
That being said, I have to ask the question: Why are they headed to some lavish retreat? It’s Wednesday. This country’s in turmoil & they’re busy partying. And taking half-weeks off. - Scott Dworkin
Oh, YAY, Terrorists Have Another Reason To Hate The U.S.
President Trump on Tuesday signed an executive order to keep open the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, after pledging during the campaign to "load it up with some bad dudes."
In a new interview, President Trump revealed that he tweets in bed. When asked if this were true, Melania said, “How the hell would I know?”- Conan O'Brien
Melania seems to be enjoying herself at the State of the Union
- Trump tells Republican he's '100 percent' for releasing Nunes memo
- Nunes could face obstruction charges: Expert says colluding with White House nullifies congressional immunity
- Kelly May Have Violated White House’s Own Policy On DOJ Contact
- Trump is Scaring The Koch Brothers, Republican Donors Over 'Brutal' 2018 Midterm Elections
- Sarah Sanders: "I think [Pelosi] should smile a lot more often, I think the country would be better for it."
- Eric Trump says Democrats must clap for Trump if they love Jesus: Americans should be ‘united on God’
- Stormy Daniels appears on Kimmel but refuses to confirm or deny alleged Trump affair
- Republican politician says 'illegal aliens' at State of the Union should be arrested
- Republican Candidate Who Appears on White Supremacist Podcasts Publishes List of 'Jews' in the Media
- President Trump’s "anti-Latino commentary" could play into a Brooklyn judge’s decision in a DACA case
- Good-Looking People Tend to Vote Republican Because They've Had Easier Lives, Says Study
- Trump’s CDC Director Steps Down After Tobacco Stock Scandal
- Ex-Mississippi Gov. Barbour arrested with gun at airport
Trey Gowdy Leaving Congress To Utilize His Benghazi Investigative Skills
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) announced Wednesday that he will not seek re-election this year.
“Instead I will be returning to the justice system,” Gowdy, who previously worked as an attorney and prosecutor, said in a statement. “Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system.”
The FBI’s secret plan to elect Hillary Clinton by holding a press conference to disparage her after she was cleared while denying the existence of a very real counterintelligence probe of her opponent’s campaign was really poorly executed. - Matthew Yglesias
FBI Director Says Nunes Memo Nutz
FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes release of a classified Republican memo alleging bias at the FBI and Justice Department because it contains inaccurate information and paints a false narrative, according to a person familiar with the matter.
If Sarah Hickabilly Slanders thinks women like Pelosi should smile more & be more attractive, she should do her part, lose some weight & wear something other than upholstery. When she's Pelosi's age she'll still look like her dad in drag. - Jim David
“Some of us love music without the politics thrown in.” Well, Nikki Haley, you can tell your boss that some of us love politics without the Twitter meltdowns thrown in. - James Corden
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton says she should have fired adviser
- Michelle Obama Finally Opens Up About That Awkward Inauguration Gift Exchange with Melania Trump
- Senate rejects bill to ban abortion after 20 weeks
Who Are These People?
A strong majority of voters who watched President Trump’s first State of the Union said they approve of the president’s remarks, according to a new poll.
A CBS News poll conducted in the immediate aftermath of the speech found that 75 percent approve of the speech. Eighty percent said Trump was trying to unite, rather than divide, the country.
Congress Needs Spellcheck
I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely going to be having wime with my popcorm during the State of the Uniom. #IdiotFest2018 - Bette Midler
- Dow suffers biggest drop in eight months
- Facebook bans ads promoting cryptocurrencies
- South Korea says no plans to ban cryptocurrency exchanges, uncovers $600 million illegal trades
- Boeing's 2018 goal: A new plane every 11 hours
Trump tweeted that someone should tell Jay-Z that black unemployment is at its lowest rate ever under his presidency. But after all the Cabinet members he’s fired, WHITE unemployment is at an all-time high. Very interesting. - Jimmy Fallon
Right Here Is Why There Is An Opioid Crisis
Drug distributors poured 20.8 million pain pills into a West Virginia town of 3,000 people over a 10-year period, according to information released Tuesday as part of a congressional probe into the opioid crisis.
It's January 31. Your gym isn't crowded anymore. - John Fugelsang
Somedays I feel like this but not today!