During a panel discussion on the ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, a CNN legal analyst said Donald Trump Jr. was not helping his case in any way, shape or form by posting “come at me!” at special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators.
Pence Asks Jesus to Rapture Him Up Before Mueller Can Indict Him - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump condemns attack on Egyptian mosque that killed at least 200 worshippers
- London police responding to reports of shots fired at major transit station
- Trump Revealed Israel's Secret Syria Raid to Russian Diplomats
- A former Russian TV editor says his network was instructed by Kremlin to take down Hillary Clinton
- Twitter suspends more Russia-linked propaganda accounts: report
Deck the halls with fresh indictments, fa la la la la la la la la
As we watch with rapt excitement fa la la la la la la la la
To the Russians he did cater fa la (etc)
Soon to jail that orange traitor fa la la la la la la la la
- HowardA_Esq tweet
I Wonder When Paul Manafort Will Flip?
President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, flew to Russia at least 18 times as a consultant, and was in constant communication with President Vladimir Putin’s allies for almost a decade.
Comparing presidential administrations by arrests
Trump - 3
Obama - 0
Bush - 16
Clinton - 2
Bush - 1
Reagan - 26
Carter - 1
Ford - 1
Nixon - 76
Interesting Russian Aside: This is a screenshot from my Twitter page this morning. The Bank is in Costa Rica and they are offering discount points for a trip to Russia.
2016 - "Lock her up!!"
2017 - "Please don't lock me up!"
2018 - "Here's how to lock Trump Up"
- Brian Krassenstein
- 'Jared will flip like a pancake' on Trump after Flynn gives him up, predicts Obama's ethics czar
- Capitol Police investigating whether nude photo of House Republican was a crime
- McCain debunks conspiracy theories after he wears walking boot on other foot
- Trump to play golf 'quickly' with Tiger Woods
- Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick won't say whether she believes Trump accusers
- Trump Rages: NFL Commissioner Has ‘Lost Control’ Of Kneeling Players
- Republicans are sneaking right-wing social policies into their corporate tax cut
- With nothing yet to show on health care or taxes, Trump sets his sights on welfare reform
- Moore's Communications Director Resigns, Weeks Before Election
- Retired Officer: We Knew Moore ‘Liked Young Girls,’ But Never Got A Complaint
- George W. Bush on his presidency: "The fact that there was any doubt in anyone’s mind about who the president was blows my mind,” adding that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld “didn’t make one f-cking decision.”
Trump is playing golf with Tiger Woods but meanwhile Michael Flynn is playing ball with Bob Mueller. - Sean Kent
In Like Flynn
The legal team representing Michael Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, has ended an agreement to share information about the ongoing Russia probe with the White House, a likely sign that Flynn is looking to cooperate with investigators
Keep Christ in Christmas? Can we put him back in Christianity first? - John Fugelsang
Ewww. Texas GOP Porn.
Texas Congressman Joe Barton sent nudes and illicit text messages to a woman, and he's apologizing for the graphic image first revealed by a Twitter user.
Barton, a Republican, sent the nude photo showing his penis. The Twitter user censored the image, and also revealed a sext that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now."
Rock The Voter News
- Would-be Obama assassin identified by cat hairs, authorities say
- Hillary Clinton to be honored at Big Sister Association event in Boston in December
- Sen. Al Franken apologizes for making "some women feel badly" amid allegations of sexual harassment
- Ivanka Trump, Chelsea Clinton defend Malia Obama amid tabloid coverage
When Malia Obama cuts off an elephant's tail and sells our country out to the Russians call me. - Jeremy Newberger
How One Photo Upended This Woman's Life
It’s been three weeks since Juli Briskman got fired after a photo of her giving the middle finger to President Donald Trump’s motorcade went viral. She remembers driving home that day shocked at what had just happened and terrified about being able to afford health care...Luckily, one of her friends set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for her while she looked for a new job.
Trump is already tweeting that Black Friday is the most ungrateful of all the Fridays. - Conan O'Brien
20,000 Sacrificed In Annual Blood Offering To Corporate America - The Onion
- US crude tops two-year high as Keystone outage continues to hit supply
- All Eyes on OPEC With Fate of Worst-Performing Stocks Up to Putin
- Black Friday Is Off to a Slow Start for Some Brick and Mortar Stores as Action Moves Online
- Amazon German, Italian workers protest on Black Friday, dubbed 'Strike Friday'
What do we want?
When do we wa... <buffering>...
<This page has failed to load>
I Bet Robert Mueller Could Use The World's Tiniest Tape Recorder!
Through a few clever molecular hacks, researchers at Columbia University Medical Center have converted a natural bacterial immune system into a microscopic data recorder, laying the groundwork for a new class of technologies that use bacterial cells for everything from disease diagnosis to environmental monitoring.
Pringles has launched several new potato chip flavors including turkey, stuffing, mashed potato, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. Or as single dads call it, "Thanksgiving!" - Seth Myers
The First Photobomb?