Donald Trump unwittingly tweets photo of murderer to claim support from Vietnam veteran
Donald Trump has been duped once again into retweeting a fake picture, this time of a “Vietnam vet” who is in fact a murderer.
My favorite is when people in the media interprets Trump's rise as anything other than the GOP base's fondness for hazing the unfortunate.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'
- U.S. Military Builds a $15 Million Warehouse That Nobody Wants
- US-led drills in Ukraine may threaten peace process: Moscow
- Police probing death in LA find 1,200 guns, 2 tons ammo
- Dual portraits of Chattanooga shooter: cheerful 'Arab redneck,' troubled youth
- Three U.S. Navy admirals censured in bribery scandal
"With this deal, we have a chance to resolve this challenge peacefully. Without it, we risk yet another conflict" —@POTUS on @TheIranDeal. - White House Tweet
I Bet There Are Some Empty FEMA Camps For General Clark's Plan
U.S. General Wesley Clark floated a plan Friday for dealing with so-called “lone wolf” terrorists on American soil: imprison them in internment camps before they get the chance to attack the U.S.
Trump is distracting the GOP from serious issues like Obama invading Texas, taking away insurance and whether to bomb Iran on day 1 or 2.- LOLGOP
- Iowa newspaper rips ‘feckless blowhard’ Trump
- O’Reilly Calls Out Trump For McCain Remarks: 'Come On, Donald!'
- And Kasich makes 16... Republicans on US campaign trail
- Stewart Mocks Republicans For Being Surprised By Trump's 'Projectile Vomit Of Dickishness'
- Enough Already: Maine GOPers Begin To Split With LePage
- GOP presidential hopeful Walker signs abortion ban bill
- Black Pro-Confederate Activist Dies In Bizarre Mississippi Car Crash
As angry as the KKK is, you'd think their ancestors were kidnapped, raped, castrated, lynched, & burned. You'd think the KKK is oppressed.- Ferrari Sheppard
Trump Is UP In GOP Polls
Businessman Donald Trump surged into the lead for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, with almost twice the support of his closest rival, just as he ignited a new controversy after making disparaging remarks about Sen. John McCain’s Vietnam War service, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.
Researchers here in New York created a robot that actually passed a self-awareness test. So if you're keeping score, that's robots: 1, Donald Trump, 0.- Jimmy Fallon
Donald's College Deferment: Boo Boo On Foot
Donald Trump — once a smiling teenage cadet at a military academy — dodged the Vietnam War with student deferments and a boo-boo on his foot, records show.
Whether it's Planned Parenthood, Medicare or Obamacare, the GOP will do anything to take away decent health care and replace it with misery.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders to push $15 minimum wage bill
- Clinton on Facebook: 'Black lives matter' and other takeaways
- Poll Finds That If Trump Runs As An Independent, Democrats Will Win In A Landslide
- Magnitude 4.0 earthquake shakes San Francisco Bay Area
You Know McConnell Will Fund This On The Backs Of The Poor
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is steering the Senate toward a multi-year highway bill that could take the funding issue off the table through the 2016 elections.
The bill could be released as early as Tuesday, though the Kentucky Republican is keeping the details close to his chest as conservative groups watch for anything that resembles a tax hike.
NO MOOSELEMS ALLOWED: Declares Man With Red Neck
A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.
Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.
Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop.
It is absurd that in 1952 corporate income taxes provided 32 percent of federal revenue while in 2014 they provided 11 percent.- Bernie Sanders
- New York oil ducks under $50
- Dow falls 200 points to below 18K as IBM, UTX extend losses
- NYC mayor: No more deals with Trump
- California interstate collapse reverberates to 2 states
"If undocumented corporations came across the border at least America would treat them like people." - JohnFugelsang
Homeland Security Chief Stops Using Personal Email At Work
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said on Tuesday that he stopped using his desktop computer at work to check personal email because it posed a security risk.
The next time some guy tells you he's 'a self-made man' ask him how he managed to fertilize his own egg.- JohnFugelsang
Subject: Nuthin' specific
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your blog, and how I look forward to it arriving in my inbox.
Keep up the good work, congrats on getting the link in Crooks & Liars, (another fave), good luck in your move, and many happy days in your new digs.
Your loyal fan,
Thank you so much Dennis. You made my day! I have the best job, don't I?
- Long-Submerged Bomb Found, Detonated on Florida Beach
- Alaska man crashes plane during flyover of daughter's wedding reception
- Fresh Off Hot Dog-Eating Contest, Rivals Prepare To Face Off Over Chicken Wings
- JFK Airport's New All-Animal Terminal Is Ahead Of The Pack
- Buffett says reports that he bought Greek island 'a total fabrication'
Time To Deflate Photo