A Nebraska priest is facing scrutiny within the Catholic Church after he was seen on video the day of the Capitol riot saying he performed an exorcism on the building.
The Rev. David Fulton, a pastor at St. Michael in Central City and St. Peter in Fullerton, told a videographer that he performed an exorcism on the Capitol while apparently praising those protesting the election results.
Here’s an idea. If you want us to stop mocking evangelicals they should stop saying stupid sh*t that deserves to be mocked. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- C-SPAN caller: 'Democrats are going to keep eating the babies and cutting faces off of them'
- Militias say they're joining forces as last stand: report
- Prosecutors seek new arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse, $200,000 increase to his bail
- Biden decides to stick with Space Force as branch of U.S. military
Old enough to remember when conservatives tried to cancel French fries. - Brian Murphy
Surprise, Surprise. The Insurrection Was A Super Spreader Event.
Enough vaccine doses have been secured to inoculate all Capitol Police personnel.
The Capitol Police Department has been hit hard by COVID-19 infections since the Jan. 6 siege at the Capitol.
Republicans aren't just capitulating for fear of losing votes. The insurrection-is-ok vote is simply not big enough. Trump is historically unpopular. They are blackmailed. There is no other explanation. - Randi Mayem Singer
- Matt Gaetz and the Trump wing just took a gut punch on Liz Cheney
- Republicans rally to keep Cheney in power
- 'Are We Really That Broken as a Party?' Rep. Adam Kinzinger Shreds GOP Colleagues, Says Matt Gaetz Should Be 'Embarrassed'
- FLASHBACK: Three Times Kevin McCarthy Denounced QAnon — Before Now Claiming: 'I Don't Even Know What It Is'
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Says Republicans Scapegoating Her to Defend Inaction on Greene: Their Base Is Now 'Cowards,' 'Grifters,' 'Looney Tunes'
- Tucker Carlson Mocks AOC After Video on Capitol Riots: 'Narcissism on Parade,' 'Only Subject She Really Cares About' Is Herself
- GOP Lt. Gov from Rep. Greene's Home State Condemns Party's Embrace of Misinformation, Conspiracies: 'Cost Us Two Senate Seats in Georgia'
- Palm Beach town attorney says Trump should be able to live at Mar-a-Lago
- Trump helipad at Mar-a-Lago to soon be demolished
- Ted Cruz Lashes out at billboards demanding his resignation
- Romney proposes monthly payments for families with children
- Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene defends herself on House floor Thursday
Republicans Forgive Liz Cheney for Having Conscience. - Andy Borowitz
In the spirit of unity and bonding, Dick Cheney has invited Matt Gaetz to go quail hunting with him. - Hoodlum tweet
Marjorie Taylor Greene cried crock-of-bile tears on the House floor. - Karen Tumulty
The Republican Party Has Morphed Into The RepubliQan Party
Conspiracist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is far more popular than Rep. Liz Cheney among Americans who align with the Republican Party, according to a new Axios-SurveyMonkey poll...Republican respondents are three times as likely to say their views align with Greene than with Cheney, but nearly one-third say they don't align with either, and half say they don't know enough to say.
Rock The Voter News
- 'Profoundly concerned': Pelosi rebukes GOP leaders ahead of vote to remove Greene from committees
- House Democrats ask former President Trump to testify under oath for his Senate impeachment trial
- In Biden's White House, surprise visits with staff replace late-night tweets
- Pelosi issues statement blasting "cowardly" GOP leader "McCarthy (Q-CA)"
- Biden administration weighs plan to directly send masks to all Americans
I Love This
David Hogg, a gun control activist who survived the 2018 Parkland school shooting, taunted MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Twitter, revealing his plans to create a competing pillow company built on progressive values.
- Persistently high jobless claims drop to 779,000
- Catholic Church Raked in $3 Billion From U.S. Pandemic Paycheck Program, Says Report
- Phony farms tied to billions in SBA loan fraud shock Tampa residents
- Ikea bought 11,000 acres of forest in Georgia to protect it from development
Giuliani Says He Cannot Pay $1.3 Billion in Damages Because He Does Not Know Any Real Billionaires - Andy Borowitz
The Trump Effect
Former President Trump’s banker at Deutsche Bank lost her job in December after an internal probe revealed that she did not properly disclose business that she did with a client.
Punxsutawney Phil is giving clearer stay-at-home orders than most governors. - Conan O'Brien