Senate Democrats approved a budget resolution early Friday morning that will allow them to pass coronavirus relief without GOP support.
The budget passed the Senate in a 50-50 party-line vote, with Vice President Harris breaking the tie. Because senators made changes to the resolution, it now bounces back to the House, where lawmakers will need to pass it for a second time as soon as Friday.
Hey Republicans, when you're done fronting for a crime boss, we will be over here, running the country. - Jeremy Newberger
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Capitol rioter 'QAnon Shaman' moved from DC jail to Virginia for organic diet
- Two Capitol riot suspects who took private plane to DC arrested in Texas
- Rep. Tlaib Fights Back Tears In House Floor Speech About Death Threats Against Her and Her Family
- Steny Hoyer Gives Blistering House Speech Against Rep. Greene for Post Targeting 'The Squad': 'They Are Our Colleagues!'
- Virginia lawmakers vote to repeal death penalty
Early this morning I was proud to watch VP Kamala Harris cast the tie-breaking vote to push forward necessary aid to help get us through this pandemic.This never would have been possible without the people of Georgia. This is what democracy looks like. - Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock
Lest We Not Forget That Putin Is The Bad Guy
Retired Adm. William McRaven argued that Russian President Vladimir Putin has outplayed the US and Russia is the greatest external security threat during a recent discussion of the challenges the new Biden administration faces.
Think for a moment. What would Abraham Lincoln say if he saw these traitorous, bigoted, terrorist, confederate flag waving insurrectionists calling themselves "The Party of Lincoln"? - Purple Hayes tweet
- GOP senator warns his party must decide between "conservatism and madness"
- Exiled GOP Pariah Steve King Bashes Kevin McCarthy for Cutting Him Loose Over Racist Remarks But Backing Greene
- Sen. Ben Sasse Hits Back at Nebraska State GOP's Plan to Censure Him for Trump Criticism: 'Politics Isn't About the Worship of One Weird Dude'
- Giuliani Lashes Out on Air After His Own Radio Show Plays 'Insulting' Disclaimer About Him: 'They Gotta Warn You About Me!?'
- Boebert’s tax liens come under scrutiny as she faces potential ethics investigation
- Apparently a Bunch of Fake Catholic Nuns Went to a Trump Rally
- Mike Lindell Says The 'End Of Time' Will Come If His 'Miracle' 2-Hour Documentary Doesn't Catch On
- Dominion Hits All-Star Cast of Pro-Trump Pundits With Preservation Of Evidence Letter
Kevin McCarthy Denies Knowing What A Q-Tip Is. - Andy Borowitz
House Strips Marjorie Taylor Greene Of Committee Assignments
The House voted on Thursday to remove Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., from her committee assignments after Republican leadership failed to punish the freshman congresswoman’s embrace of bizarre conspiracy theories and endorsement of violence against Democrats.
The resolution to strip Greene from her seats on the budget and the education and labor committees passed 230-199, with 11 House Republicans joining Democrats in voting for Greene’s removal.
If you're shocked only 11 Republicans voted to hold Marjorie Taylor Greene responsible for inciting violence at the Capitol......lemme tell you about the 147 GOPs who voted to throw out African American votes in AZ & PA w/no evidence, later that same night, bc they wanted to. - John Fugelsang
Charles Manson carved a swastika in his forehead and his lawyers didn't quit. - Mike Larsen
Rock The Voter News
- The Moment VP Kamala Harris Breaks First 50-50 Tie to Clear Path for Biden Covid Relief Bill
- U.S. House expected to advance Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID aid package
- Jill Biden and dogs to appear in ad promoting mask use during Puppy Bowl
Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Is Being Unfairly Judged For Things She Has Said And Done. - Andy Borowitz
The Senate Needs Mask Rules With Severe Penalties, All Because Of Dumbasses Like Rand Paul!
Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown once again called out his colleagues in the U.S. Senate on Thursday for not wearing face masks – this time a senator from a neighboring state.
"... I would like to ask Senator Paul, in front of everybody, to start wearing a mask on the Senate floor like the entire staff does all the time," said Brown
The House needs to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene as if she were a bad tattoo. With lasers. - Andy Borowitz
Is it just me, or is it every time we get rid of one lunatic republican, another one pops right up?This is like having ants. - Velvet tweet
I Like This Pentagon Spending!
The Pentagon has authorized more than 1,000 active-duty service members to help the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with its vaccination effort against COVID-19.
You know what is a hoax? Trickle down economics.
You know what is a hoax? Trickle down economics.