Jeffrey Toobin said Thursday that Cohen's guilty plea was as "close to President Trump as Mueller has ever come" in terms of public disclosures.
Americans want Mueller to text them the second this nightmare is over. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea Seen Expanding Missile Base
- Saudi ambassador back in U.S. despite continuing firestorm over Khashoggi killing
- Inhofe eyes Russian, Chinese threats in first major speech as Armed Services chairman
- The new U.S. ambassador to Canada says when it comes to climate change she believes in "both sides of the science"
- Aboard The 4141 Train, Bush To Get Final Ride Through Texas
Trump’s funeral someday will consist of Sean Hannity pushing his body around in a shopping cart while Jeanine Pirro screech-cries and blames Hillary. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Trump Escalates Trade War. Wall Street Falls Back In Horror.
Huawei Technologies Co (HUAWEI) is now trapped in the crosshairs of a trade war.
Meng Wanzhou, the CFO for Huawei Technologies and daughter of the founder of the Chinese telecommunications giant, was arrested in Vancouver, Canada on December 1 and could face extradition to the U.S. over potential violations of U.S. sanctions on Iran.
Remember when the Trump Tower meeting was about adoptions?Good times. - Rick Wilson
- FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet
- Rick Wilson praises HW Bush for getting the last laugh on Trump by forcing him to attend memorial and be miserable
- Trump blames Mueller probe for low approval rating, calling it 'presidential harassment'
- Ex-White House official fears Trump will go ‘off the rails’ in response to Mueller’s findings
- Trump's struggling to fill administration vacancies because McConnell won't let him hire anyone from the GOP Senate
- GOP Senator: "I cringe" every time Trump tweets
- ‘Don’t talk to the FBI’: Sean Hannity urges radio listeners to mistrust law enforcement
- Republicans tell Fox reporter that they want government shutdown to ‘hamstring Democrats as they seize control’
- Conservative attorney delivers bad news to Fox viewers by dismantling Gingrich’s attacks on Mueller
- NRA's Loesch: Gillibrand’s 'future Is female’ tweet 'is pretty sexist'
A Democratic U.S. congressman on Wednesday called for an emergency hearing into claims of fraud in a North Carolina election, where the state is probing alleged improper handling of ballots by political operatives.
“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I'm impeached, they’re going to watch it,” Trump bragged.- Andy Borowitz
Gurl, did you hear that Mike Flynn might have been wearing a wire? - Barbara Malmet
George W. Bush has about two or three more times to hand Michelle Obama a piece of candy before y’all completely forget about the Iraq invasion and the 2008 financial crisis altogether. - Donte Stallworth
Rock The Voter News
- Smithsonian honors Parkland activists
- Beto O'Rourke, Andrew Gillum meet with Obama in Washington
- Poll: Majority of voters worried about climate change
Those who really deserve praise today are the Obamas for having to tolerate sitting next to the racist birthers whose rhetoric endangered their lives both whilst in office and out of office. - Ricky Davila
Don Jr. Thinks He's Going To Be Indicted
Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said Wednesday that Donald Trump Jr. has spoken privately to friends, telling them he expects an indictment forthcoming from Robert Mueller's special counsel office.
All Living Former Presidents Make Plans To Reunite At Trump’s Impeachment. - Andy Borowitz
“Look, falling out of the sky! It's the Dow, it's the Nasdaq, it's... TARIFF MAN!” - Middle Age Riot tweet
- Drug makers are jacking up prices months after Trump boasted they were rolling them back at his request
- Tariff-driven price increases broaden across US, wage growth higher: Fed
- Michigan officially legalizes marijuana for recreational use
- Target to pay $7.4M after probe found it illegally dumped hazardous waste in California
Question: How Many Laws Can A Kushner Break?
Answer: I've Lost Count.
The family of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner is taking advantage of a tax break in the 2017 Trump tax cut that was designed to spur investment in low-income communities.
Instead of “Individual 1” I wish Mueller would refer to Trump as #ThatFcuker. - Andy Borowitz
Thank you! Only 9 more days till AHNC's 18th Birthday!