A fingerprint and traces of DNA led the FBI to Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr., the suspect in the bizarre bomb plot against opponents of President Trump, federal officials said at a Friday afternoon news conference.
I love the sound of right wing conspiracy theories collapsing.- Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- GOP sees new bomb scare victim: Trump
- Corker’s imminent departure puts Saudi sanctions in doubt
- Trump administration 'discovers' 14 more separated children are in its custody
- U.S. officials concerned Trump discussing sensitive information on unsecured cellphone
I worked with refugees for two years in Africa. Let me tell you two things: 1) None want to leave their homes: they are forced to by war or poverty. 2) After their long exodus, they are sick, exhausted, malnourished and despairing. They need food and water, not guns and bullets. - James Martin, Jesuit Priest
Trump Plans To Block Asylum Seekers
The White House is weighing an executive action and regulatory change to block a caravan of Central American migrants from entering the United States, according to a DHS official, an administration official and three people familiar with the move.
Doesn't seem that migrants marching 1,000 miles away from US today pose as big of a threat as do radical white guys in Florida. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Poll: Trump’s job approval rating drops three points
- Crowd chants 'fake news,' 'CNN sucks' amid Trump calls for unity
- Trump says 'lock 'em up' after calling for unity
- ‘At least pretend to care’: The internet pounds Trump for floating ‘depraved’ conspiracy theories about mail bombs
- Papadopoulos considers withdrawing from plea agreement: "I was framed!"
- Caitlyn Jenner: 'I was wrong' about Trump
Hillary Clinton called them deplorables and the campaign press fainted in unison. - Eric Boehlert
How Grifters Grift
President Trump's charitable foundation paid $10,000 for an oil portrait of Trump at a 2014 auction after no other bids were received, according to an attorney for the president.
So I assume all the people that said it was a false flag or that the bombs weren't real won't be invited back on TV to offer opinions anymore, right? - The Rude Pundit
Rock The Voter News
- Heitkamp raises more than $12 million in first 17 days of October
- Biden to campaign for two Democrats in Iowa
- President Obama visits Detroit today to campaign for Michigan Democrats
Don’t jump to conclusions because the MAGABOMBER has a MAGA-decorated van. He might be as innocent as Saudi Arabia and Brett Kavanaugh. - Philippe Reines
Chuck Grassley Wants Revenge For Kavanaugh
Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley on Thursday referred Julie Swetnick and her lawyer Michael Avenatti to the Department of Justice for a possible criminal investigation over allegations they made false statements to Congress about now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Matthew Shepard's ashes were laid to rest in the Washington National Cathedral today. Two days later, we’ll mark the nine-year anniversary of President Obama signing a law that bears Matthew’s name. - Hillary Clinton tweet
How wonderful is it the MAGABOMBER was caught because of a fingerprint he left on the bomb sent to Maxine Waters. - Philippe Reines
- NBC News cancels Megyn Kelly Today
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar slams NBC for acting like they didn't know Megyn Kelly was a racist before they gave her $69 million
- Microsoft overtakes Amazon as second most valuable U.S. company
Trump was right when he blamed the media. He just forgot to say which media: Fox News and his own rallies. - Randi Mayem Singer
Trump Is Mad At Twitter, Too!
President Donald Trump today accused Twitter of reducing the number of users who follow him and suggested the company is slowing down his account's growth, in his latest attack on internet companies over alleged bias.
Hug your mail carrier today. - Andy Lassner
I hope you had a good time today!