A man with a long grudge against Maryland's capital-city newspaper was ordered held in jail Friday on five counts of first-degree murder after police said he blasted his way into the newsroom with a pump-action shotgun, killing five people in one of the deadliest attacks on journalists in U.S. history.
I'm so glad we have a travel ban in place to protect us from the terrorists.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Thanks for your prayers but...' Annapolis survivor drops live F-bomb in CNN interview
- Milo Yiannopolous: I was just "trolling" when I called for the murder of journalists
- Kellyanne Conway speechless when asked if Trump will stop calling reporters the ‘enemy of the people’
- Hannity blames Maxine Waters for Capital Gazette mass shooting
- Trump says journalists should do their job without fear — after castigating reporters as ‘enemies of the people’
- CNN reporter shouts at Trump: 'Will you stop calling the press the enemy of the people?'
- Capital Gazette puts out newspaper the morning after shooting
- 133 politicians murdered ahead of Mexico elections: study
- Ivanka Trump unveils report that warns against separating children and parents
- Melania Trump Asks Kids If They’ve ‘Made Friends’ in Immigration Facility
Have never felt continual, daily dread about my country before. I wake up with it, go to sleep with it. It’s exhausting.- Michael Ian Black
More Collateral Damage Of Saying The Press Is The Enemy Of The People
Novelist and Miami Herald columnist Carl Hiaasen’s brother was among those killed Thursday in a newsroom shooting in Annapolis, Maryland, his family confirmed.
No One Can Or Will Listen To You, Pentecostal Pence
Vice President Mike Pence had a strong message for the leaders of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, telling them to stem the flow of illegal immigrants across the southern border.
I know it makes no difference to Trump's base, and they believe that the intelligence community is a malicious conspiracy against the Donald, but every American intel agency agrees that Russia meddled in the elections. I just feel it's necessary to say that for the 5000th time. - Rick Wilson
- Justice Anthony Kennedy's son led Deutsche Bank as it loaned Trump $1 Billion
- Donald Trump told a crowd that his 2020 campaign hats will be green to "represent cash"
- Michael Cohen now popular in New York as friends and strangers encourage him to become ‘hero’ that saves America from Trump: report
- Former Roger Stone aide makes bid to oust Mueller after subpoena
- ‘I’ve got one tough wife’: McConnell ‘loved’ watching Elaine Chao confront protesters
- Top Ivanka paid-leave staffer departs White House
- NY fire chief under investigation for racist post attacking Maxine Waters
- White woman charged with assaulting black teen at swimming pool
- ‘I thought you were asking me questions’: Laughing Rosenstein smacks down Gohmert after FISA warrant rant
Let’s all say it together. “The President of the United States is the subject of two criminal investigations.”- Tea Pain
The Man Who Made Fun Of Trump's Tiny 3rd Leg Whines About F Word After Shootings
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) responded to the massacre of five journalists at an Annapolis newspaper by whining about civility — and he was quickly drowned in profanity.
Let me explain it to you, Marco. Having a senator who spends his fu**ing time moonlighting as a media critic while journalists are being shot, calls for cursing. ¡Coño! - Ana Navarro
If men could get pregnant not only would abortion be legal, Donald Trump would be bragging over how many 3rd trimesters he'd had. - John Fugelsang
|Why the loosened tie during a congressional hearing, Trey?|
The Republican-controlled House made an unprecedented demand for secret Justice Department documents Thursday as an increasingly ugly dispute over special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation burst into full public view.
That swamp is so mucking deep. The next president will need to be Noah.
Rock The Voter News
- Justice Elena Kagan Says The Supreme Court Turned The First Amendment 'Into A Sword'
- Maxine Waters cancels events in Texas and Alabama after receiving death threats: report
- Obama: I told Trump "just change the name" of ObamaCare and take credit for it
I don't believe #Trump cares one iota about abortion, nor would I be surprised to find out he owns stock in a coat-hanger factory. - Bette Midler
Barack Obama’s message to Democrats: Stop dreaming of him.
Speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser Thursday in the lush backyard of two Beverly Hills megadonors, Obama warned of a country and world on the brink — “you are right to be concerned,” he told the crowd — but said they’d flub their chance to change that if they kept pining for a magical savior.
House Republicans grilled FBI agent Peter Strzok for 11 hours yesterday & found nothing. No smoking gun, no secret agenda. Nothing. - Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)____________________
- Trump telling officials he wants to withdraw US from World Trade Organization: report
- Nuclear, coal bailout worth any cost 'to keep America free': US Energy Secretary Rick Perry
- China's ZTE shakes up board in bid for U.S. ban lift
- Companies that want out of new steel tariffs describe a nightmare
Racist illiterate reality show clown who ran for President and came in second & literally doesn't know the 3 branches of government seeks to withdraw US from World Trade Organization and only a globalist cuck would point out that's exactly what Putin wants. - John Fugelsang
DOJ Cracks Down On Healthcare Fraud
The U.S. Justice Department on Thursday announced charges against 601 people including doctors for taking part in healthcare frauds that resulted in over $2 billion in losses and contributed to the nation’s opioid epidemic in some cases.
Timothy: Keep the faith in something bigger than ourselves.