Russian-American Lobbyist Says He Attended 2016 Meeting With Donald Trump Jr.
A Russian-American lobbyist says he attended a June 2016 meeting with President Donald Trump's son, marking another shift in the account of a discussion that was billed as part of a Russian government effort to help the Republican's White House campaign.
Rinat Akhmetshin confirmed his participation to The Associated Press on Friday.
As a graphic designer of forty+ years, I became curious about the TIME cover. I first viewed it from a distance on TV. It looked as though the words on Jr.'s lip and nose, was cocaine. And the other white highlighted words are curious also. LOL Kudos to the TIME art director and graphic designer.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump revels in French military pomp far from White House turmoil
- China's only Nobel Peace Prize winner died in state custody. Hours later, Trump praised Xi Jinping.
- London acid attacks: 5 men assaulted in 1 night; 2 arrested
- Ex-Soviet Intelligence Officer: I Didn’t Think Meeting With Trump Jr. Would Be A ‘Big Deal’
"I'm on you now. You are f***ing with me now Let's see who you are Watch your back , bitch." A quote from our president's lawyer, Kasowitz. - Chelsea Handler
There Are Russians Coming Out Of The Woodwork. The Putin Effect?
In a late-night interview with CNN’s Jim Sciutto and Pamela Brown, Scott Balber — the attorney for Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov and his son Emin — confirmed the Agalarovs spoke to President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr during the campaign.
“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” Donald J. Trump said. - Andy Borowitz
The Speaker Of The House Is Just So Pissed Because Women Don't Have To Wear A Suit & Tie
Women attempting to enter the speaker’s lobby outside the House chamber have recently been denied entrance based on their shoulder-baring sleeveless shirts and dresses.
Trump told the First Lady of France that she’s “in such great shape.” I’m sure she’s been working out to defend herself from him. - Bette Midler
- Sources: Trump lawyers knew of Russia emails three weeks ago
- Video: Every Russia story Trump said was 'fake news' or a 'witch hunt'
- ‘Russia Russia Russia’: Kellyanne Conway and Fox hosts blow off new bombshells with dismissive laughter
- Ex-RNC head Steele explodes on Trump for dragging the GOP through his ‘crap — every single frigging day’
- Conservatives are applauding Trump Jr’s ‘win at all costs’ attitude in a frightening sign of where we’re at
- ‘Like a swingers key party’: Kimmel grossed out by Trump’s clumsy flirtation with French first lady
- Ex-Trump employee: President has a long history of nepotism — and it’s a recipe for ‘disaster’
- Grandparents Win Reprieve From Trump Travel Ban in Federal Court
- DeVos: Too many college students have been treated unfairly under Obama-era sexual assault policy
Jeezus, These People Will Say Anything To Cover Up Russian Omissions
"a member of [Kushner's] staff prematurely hit the 'send' button for the [clearance] form before it was completed"
"What kind of moron leaves evidence like that in an email?" Putin asked angrily. - Andy Borowitz
Hey, Jeff Sessions HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Instead of sentencing a woman to jail time for laughing during Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing, a D.C. judge threw out the woman's conviction and called for a new trial.
Trump Asks Hillary How to Set up Private Email Server. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Jimmy Carter OK after dehydration treatment at Canada hospital
- Bush and Clinton stress value of humility in Oval Office
- Two former staffers charged in cyberstalking of US House member, husband
WTH? This Is Turning Into A Russian Spy Novel
A Republican operative who reportedly sought to obtain emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server from people he thought were Russian hackers killed himself in a hotel room in May.
Peter W. Smith, 81, left a file of documents in the Rochester, Minnesota room where he died, including what police described as a suicide note...
73% of Dems would give up drinking if it meant Trump would be impeached. May have found the only scenario where I support Trump in office. - Chelsea Handler
One thing President Trump definitely did watch was his son Junior's interview with Sean Hannity last night on Fox News. Trump said his son was "open, transparent, and innocent." That's three lies in four words. That's a new record! - Jimmy Kimmeñ
- US Stocks Move Higher in Afternoon Trading; Crude Oil Gains
- CEO of JPMorgan: 'It's almost embarrassing being an American citizen'
- Brides-to-be in panic as Alfred Angelo Bridal shuts stores, corporate offices
- Social Security Gets a Bump
Enough With The Nepotism Already!
Jared Kushner, President Trumps' son-in-law, organized a White House tech summit. The only startup with a seat at table is partly owned by his brother.
It would be great to find out the leaker is Ivanka because she's had enough of her father and her husband. Is it you, girl? - Chelsea Handler
Lady in lobby: 'Did you see Grey Gables?'
Me: 'You mean Anne of Green Gables, or Grey Gardens?'
Lady: 'Wow. No way you're straight.' - John Fugelsang
"Making people laugh is a really fabulous thing because it means you're getting
deep inside somebody, into their psyche, and their ability to look at themselves."
–Jane Lynch, who turns 57 today