President Donald Trump’s behavior as commander-in-chief has unnerved respondents to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, 70 percent of which said he has acted in an unpresidential manner since assuming office last January.
As his approval rating plummets to 36, Trump blamed a "rigged numerical system" that was "invented by Arabs" - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- UN: Civilian deaths in Afghanistan hit new record high
- Russia rejects any US conditions for return of seized compounds
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel has ruled out setting an upper limit on refugees coming to Germany
Donald Trump Jr. Says He Forgot Russian Men's Hockey Team Also Attended Meeting. - Andy Borowitz
Wow. Election Hacking May Just Be The Tip Of The Iceberg.
To understand the scale of the hacking attempts against election systems in the 2016 presidential election, consider South Carolina.
On Election Day alone, there were nearly 150,000 attempts to penetrate the state’s voter-registration system, according to a postelection report by the South Carolina State Election Commission.
Of course Trump got asked about the biggest story in France — his son’s collusion with Russia. [clip of Trump] “He took a meeting with a Russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a Russian lawyer. It was a short meeting. It was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast.” Welcome to Trump’s America, where morality is measured by speed. Because it was over quickly, it wasn’t wrong! It’s like a five-second rule for your soul. - Stephen Colbert
|Need a reminder of the human cost of a dictatorship? All these are journalists who criticized Putin--and died under mysterious circumstances.|
- Trump defends his son, accuses Hillary Clinton and attacks the 'fake news' media
- Ethics watchdog forces Trump to turn over Mar-a-Lago visitor logs
- Fox’s Judge Jeanine: If the devil had dirt on an opponent I’d be ‘on the first trolley to Hell’
- ‘LPGA dress code post Trump visit’: Pro female golfers furious over new ‘slut-shaming’ course attire
- ‘Doesn’t she call people snowflakes?’ View hosts mock Ann Coulter’s Delta Airlines meltdown
- Delta tells Ann Coulter she can have her $30 back, but she won't stop raging on Twitter
- ‘Commence a criminal investigation’: Fox analyst wrecks his network’s propaganda on Don Jr.’s Russia meeting
- ‘Get rid of the filibuster’: Wisconsin Republican calls for end of ‘stupid Senate rules’ standing in GOP’s way
- Trump’s childish antics leaving his voters feeling conned — but they’re still mad at liberals for shaming them
- GOP lawmaker: I'm not holding any more town halls because they're too dangerous
I never met any Russians.
The meeting was about adoptions.
Okay, about Clinton oppo.
It was just one Russian.
Hillary did it. - Nick Confessore, NYT Reporter
Nepotism Must Be A Contagious Pre-Existing Condition
New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is looking into allegations of self-dealing by the Eric Trump Foundation that were raised by a recent Forbes report.
Schneiderman was already investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation for whether or not the president personally benefited from the fundraising efforts and spending of the foundation before the inauguration.
The talking point for GOP on monstrous Medicaid cut is they are only cutting it for “able bodied, childless adults.” The new welfare queens. - Anna Marie Cox
John McCain Had Surgery
Sen. John McCain, 80, is recovering at his Arizona home following surgery on Friday to remove a blood clot above his left eye, according to his office. The clot was discovered during a routine physical last week, according to a statement.
Mitch McConnell has to delay taking healthcare from American taxpayers until after John McCain has surgery, paid for by American taxpayers. - John Fugelsang
Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan is calling for stronger sanctions against Russia for its election meddling. Ryan said, “We must keep Russia out of our elections until we need them again in 2018.” - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Fake Obama speech is the beginning of the end of video evidence
- Obama is still president in welcome letter sent to new US citizens
- Obama foundation raises millions from first corporate donors
- Gore: I suspect Hillary Clinton will 'be fine'
- Chelsea Clinton fires back at Fox News contributor who said Hillary 'would sell her daughter' to become president
|The only addition I can think of is LOVE LIKE OPRAH|
Yes, The World Is Laughing At The U.S. And Crying At The Same Time
The outgoing leader of the federal government's ethics office warns in a new interview of the ethics crisis created by President Trump, saying he thinks the country is "pretty close to a laughingstock."
“It’s hard for the United States to pursue international anti-corruption and ethics initiatives when we’re not even keeping our own side of the street clean. It affects our credibility,” Walter Shaub said ...
Then Trump held a joint press conference with newly elected French President Emmanuel Macron. Trump invoked America’s long history with France: [clip of Trump] “France helped us secure our Independence. A lot of people forget. France is America’s first and oldest ally, a lot of people don’t know that.” Nope, just you. WE know. Gave us the Statue of Liberty too, remember that? - Seth Myers
- Oil settles lower as report renews U.S. shale-output worries ...
- Dems: Made in America Week 'the epitome of President Trump's hypocrisy'
- ‘Creeping Sharia’: Internet racists predictably freak out over Apple’s new Muslim hijab emoji
- Netflix adds 5.2 million subscribers, crushing estimates — stock soars nearly 9%
- Trump officials open border to 15000 more foreign workers
Trump declared this week is "Made in America Week". Which is ironic since his clothes aren't made in America and neither was his presidency. - HamiltonElector Tweet
Sean Spicer´s Voice Returns. Face Still Missing.
After weeks in the White House wilderness, Sean Spicer is scheduled to take to the podium for Monday’s press briefing, according to multiple reports from White House correspondents.
But only those in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room will be able to see the White House press secretary, as the briefing will be held off-camera, as is becoming increasingly common amid the Trump administration's continuous battles with what the president has dubbed the “Fake News media.”
"Climate change" is an evil conspiracy by the world's scientific consensus to trick us into cleaning up our air & water for no good reason. - John Fugelsang
Trump Is Going To Kill Us All If We Don't Stop Him