Washington (CNN) One of President Donald Trump's friends said he believes the President is considering dismissing special counsel Robert Mueller, who was appointed to lead the FBI investigation into Russia's potential ties to the 2016 election.
According to a friend of Trump's, he is considering firing Robert Mueller. The only surprising part of this news is that Trump allegedly has a friend.- Andy Borowitz
David Frum: If Trump fires Mueller he should write ‘I’m super guilty’ in the sky over the White House
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- North Korea releases detained US university student as Dennis Rodman arrives in the Hermit Kingdom
- Suspected N.Korea drone photographed US missile defense site
- Trump cuts would make troops ‘less safe,’ top retired generals say
- Tillerson warns against steps that cut off talks with Russia
- Senate rejects effort to block Saudi arms sale
I feel vastly safer with Dennis Rodman handling the whole North Korea thing than I would with Trump. - Andy Borowitz
|Kim Tells Rodman He is Concerned about Trump's Mental Stability|
39 States Affected By Russian Cyberattack
Russia’s cyberattack on the U.S. electoral system before Donald Trump’s election was far more widespread than has been publicly revealed, including incursions into voter databases and software systems in almost twice as many states as previously reported.
Just so we're clear: Obama warned McConnell and Ryan that Putin owned Trump and was going to hack the election, and they said "FINE BY US!" - Eric Garland
Hey Ivanka I hear that you were unprepared for the level of viciousness since your dad became President. You should try being a Syrian refugee sometime.- Andy Borowitz
The Christian Right Couldn't Be More Wrong
Vice President Mike Pence next month will address Christians United for Israel, a group founded by megachurch Pastor John Hagee, who once said Hitler was a “hunter” sent by God to expedite the return of Jews to Israel.
- Cindy McCain to get role in Trump State Department
- Republican senator unilaterally moves to restrict press access at the Capitol
- GOP senator defends ban on reporters: Lawmakers could trip on TV camera cords
- Ivanka Trump mistakes Judaism as one of the world’s largest religions
- Trump criticizes latest court ruling against travel ban
- Trump: Loretta Lynch gave Clinton 'free pass'
- GOP chairman suggests phasing in border tax over five years
"I can't be rushed so fast. It makes me nervous." - Jeff Sessions in his testimony today in response to a question by Sen. Harris
Days to hit a 60% disapproval rating:
H.W. Bush: 1,288 days
W. Bush: 1,756 days
Trump: 144 days - Brian Klaas
Jeff Sessions Wants To Take Medicine Away From Sick People
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is asking congressional leaders to undo federal medical marijuana protections that have been in place since 2014, according to a May letter that became public Monday.
If you smoke weed with your buddies during the testimony today that's called a Jeff Session. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The Golden State Warriors voted unanimously to skip their entire visit to Donald Trump's White House.
As woke as any team in sports. - Shaun King
Rock The Voter News
- Sasha Obama Looked Stunning In Red At Her Sweet 16 Party
- Mitt Romney Says Hillary Clinton Urged Him to Take Secretary of State Job
No, This Isn't Obama's Official Portrait
Over the weekend, a painting of former president Barack Obama was making the rounds on social media, with users assuming it was his official post-presidency portrait - a shocking development because in the picture in question, the 44th president was...
Interest Rates To Rise
The Federal Reserve this week is expected to enact a quarter-point rate hike that would take its benchmark target to between 1 percent and 1.25 percent.
WOW -- in reference to hacking of DNC, Sessions just said "if that actually occurred." - Matthew Nussbaum, Politico
- Dow Hits Record as Stocks Rebound From a Two-Day Tech Slump
- Sandy Hook Benefit Drops Megyn Kelly as Host After She Interviews Hoaxer Alex Jones
- Delta pulled funding from a Trump-esque 'Julius Caesar' — but not from an Obama-like version in 2012
- Verizon completes its $4.48 billion acquisition of Yahoo; Marissa Mayer leaves with $23 million
Trump has blocked me from reading his tweets. I may have to kill myself. - Stephen King, Author
GOP Zipped Lips On Trumpcare/GOPcare
Several Republican senators have no knowledge of the specific policy proposals GOP leadership is weighing for inclusion in the pending legislation to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system...
Yesterday, Rafael Nadal won the French Open and became the first man to win 10 titles at any major tournament. When asked what his secret is, he said, “Not having to play Serena Williams.” - Jimmy Fallon