President Trump plans on returning to Mar-a-Lago, his luxury resort in Palm Beach, Fla., this coming Easter weekend.
“Yes, I’ll be here for Easter,” he said at his Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach, Fla., according to The Palm Beach Daily News.
No sane person needs to go to Florida every f***ing weekend. - Tommy Campbell
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US, China agree on North Korea nuclear threat, Tillerson says
- Egypt declares state of emergency after Palm Sunday church bombings
- Stockholm attack: Sweden holds minute's silence for victims
- Alleged Russian hacker arrested in Spain at US request
- Marine Le Pen: France 'not responsible' for deporting Jews during Holocaust
- Snowden Documents Reveal Scope of Secrets Exposed to China in 2001 Spy Plane Incident
To the members of the media who have been captivated by the sights and sounds of cruise missiles exploding thousands of miles away: GROW F--KING UP.- Andy Borowitz
Trump's Team Is Not On The Same Path.
Foreign ministers of leading US allies were meeting Monday amid mixed signals from the Trump administration on the future of Syrian President President Bashar al-Assad.
The man on the left gassed his own people. The man shaking his hand rocketed and bombed the hospital and rescue centre trying to save them.
My wife was really pissed at me but then I fired some cruise missiles at the apartment next door and she forgot what she was angry about.- Andy Borowitz
- Erik Prince tells FT his meeting with Russian in the Seychelles was "incidental"
- The Scariest Thing About Trump’s Presidency So Far Is Michael Flynn and His Team of Nutters
- O'Reilly accuser's lawyer: "This is not blowing over"
- Trump, who scorned Obama's golf habits, outpacing him in rounds
- Joint climate statement from G7 delayed by United States
- Sessions ending Obama-era partnership with independent scientists aimed to improve reliability of forensic science
- Private helicopter lands, uses helipad at Mar-a-Lago
- Alabama Republican Party leadership calls on Gov. Robert Bentley to resign immediately
- Trump Cheers Elevation Of Gorsuch To Supreme Court
The White House should just come out and say; "This country cannot feed our veterans or elderly because Trump has 3 residences to protect." - David Yankovich
Trump Not Releasing White House Visitor Logs
A coalition of government watchdog groups plans to sue the Trump administration on Monday with the aim of compelling the White House to continue President Barack Obama’s practice of releasing logs of lobbyists and others who visit the complex.
Bannon Too Depressed to Take Monthly Shower. - Andy Borowitz
The Alt-Righty nutballs might be right this time. Obama may be goin' to jail soon...to visit his successor. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Bill Clinton catches up with George H. W. Bush, gifts him new socks
- Barack and Michelle Obama Leave Tahiti as They Continue Post-White House Tropical Tour
- Babies born to Muslims to exceed Christian births between 2030 and 2035, study predicts
Ever notice that when you don't want to pay to educate poor kids you always end up paying to incarcerate poor dropouts? - John Fugelsang
The Public Service Announcement No Opioid Addict Saw
A Florida sheriff stood among his deputies — clad in all-black tactical gear, masks and sunglasses — describing his plan to combat a devastating opioid epidemic.
In a new public service announcement released last week by Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Peyton Grinnell took a stern approach in talking about the heroin problem in his community, telling dealers to “run.”
- Oil rises toward $56 on Libyan field shutdown, Syria
- New Poll: Americans Less Likely to Buy Products Endorsed by Trump
- Advertisers are fleeing Bill O'Reilly's show -- and Fox News is struggling to fill the time
- Barclays reprimands chief executive for trying to identify whistleblower
America's relationship with Russia is now being negotiated by the president of Exxon. - John Fugelsang
Bye Bye Great Barrier Reef
Mass bleaching events 12 months apart offers zero prospect of recovery for reefs that were damaged in 2016.
So many Trump associates stepping down. Unfortunately it’s never off a curb into traffic.- Bette Midler