Egypt pyramids for grain not pharoahs: presidential hopeful Carson
Egypt's pyramids were built by the biblical Joseph to store grain and were not, as archaeologists believe, tombs for pharaohs, Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson has said.
"Ben Carson: Archaeologists Are Wrong, The Pyramids Were Built To Store Grain."
It's official: Trump is the smart one. - Ira's Dad
Ben Carson's tone when he's making up history is remarkably similar to Bill O'Reilly reading emails complimenting him at the end of his show. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israeli PM's new media adviser suggested Obama anti-Semitic, Kerry comical
- Chemical weapons used in Syrian fighting - watchdog
- As US, UK cry 'terrorist' over Sinai plane crash, Russia takes cooler approach
- Hungary cancels plan to force media to hire secret agents
BREAKING: Vladimir Putin surrenders to CNBC after they asked him a gotcha question.- Tea Party Cat
Papa Bush Smacks Cheney, Rumsfeld
Former US president George HW Bush has hit out at Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, two of the most senior figures in his son’s administration, labelling them too “hardline” and “arrogant” in their handling of the September 11 attacks.
It's cool that George HW Bush told his biographer that Dick Cheney was an "iron ass," but I still prefer "war criminal."- Andy Borowitz
- Donald Rumsfeld Slams George H.W. Bush: He's 'Getting Up In Years'
- Ben Carson's Ex-Classmates Cast Doubt On His Tales Of A Violent Past
- Carson Campaign Launches Rap Ad Targeting African-American Voters
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson Granted Secret Service Protection
- Santorum: I’ve Taken On Ladies Of ‘The View’ And I’ll Take On ISIL, Too!
Are you frustrated that America isn’t more like Florida?
Jeb can fix it!- Tea Party Cat
"How about 'Jeb Can Fix It'?"
Jeb: "Who cares? I hate my brother. I hate my father. I hate my life."
"So it's a go, then."
- Jeff Tiedrich
Mr. Idaho Potato Heads
An Idaho militia group protested the arrival of Syrian refugees by issuing dark warnings based on anti-Muslim conspiracy theories.
The III% Idaho group rallied Monday outside the statehouse in Boise, where about 100 anti-government activists, many wearing flak jackets and other armor, waved American flags and banners promoting their pro-gun militia group
FOX News just asked Ben Carson if he was worried about The Dow and he replied that he's not even Buddhist.- John Fugelsang
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is changing his tone regarding Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State.
Questions about whether Clinton's email practices compromised classified information or impacted public record requests are "valid," ...
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders-Inspired Underwear Line Can Be Yours
- Christina Aguilera Hillary Clinton Party At My House!! Bring Your Credit Card
Cheney's Marble Head To Be On Display At The Capitol
Starting in December, the likeness of former Vice President Dick Cheney will grace the U.S. Capitol, in accordance with a Senate tradition honoring former vice presidents.
John Boehner Gets Teardrop Tattoo To Commemorate His Time In Congress - LOLGOP
- BREAKING: US oil settles down 2.4%, at $45.20 a barrel
- US jobless claims rise; third-quarter productivity posts surprise gain
- Boeing to pay $57 million to settle 401(k) lawsuit
- World's first figure-8 ferris wheel opens in Macau
The House Of Trump Cards Is Falling Down
Donald Trump is demanding as much as $75 million from hundreds of condo owners in Panama City's Trump Ocean Club, alleging that its directors wrongfully fired his company as administrator managing the luxury building that is the tallest in Central America.
- Election judge accused of taking off with voting equipment
- Wisconsin convent says prayer has gone on nonstop since 1878
- South African student steals bus to get to final year exam
- Seattle garbageman returns $12,000 in lost checks to school
- Yoga Heads To New, Terrifying Heights On Glass Bridge Over Canyon
Time To Deflate Photo
Gudvangen, Norway looks like a great place to sit by the fire and read a good book OR get the telescope out!