Louisiana gunman was a ‘drifter’ and self-described taxpayer watchdog who tried and failed to get rich quick
Police have identified the gunman who killed two women and wounded seven other people at a Louisiana movie theater before fatally shooting himself.
We're using science to reduce car deaths to historic lows. Congress won't even let us study how to reduce gun deaths. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkey stages first airstrikes on Islamic State in Syria, rounds up Kurds
- Syrian government says too early for more U.N.-backed peace talks
- Senior Al Qaeda operational commander killed in US airstrike
- British teen accused of plot to commit college massacre
I completely and fully support your second amendment right to be well-regulated.- LOLGOP
Kicking People When They Are Down Is Bad Politics
Residents of this dusty village are bracing for Israeli bulldozers to come and knock down their makeshift homes of tarp, wood and wire any day now.
And as his plan to have Trump make Scott Walker look moderate unfolds, Satan giggles and throws a few table scraps to a burning Nixon.- John Fugelsang
- Elderly woman rips Jeb in townhall: "I paid into that for years - now you want to take it away?”
- Georgia official says black woman he racially slurred as ‘cheap street walker’ is the one who should apologize
- Joe Arpaio Renews Obama Birther Claims, Repeatedly Snaps at Tapper in Bizarre CNN Interview
- Tapper to GOPers: If You Think Beating Trump Is Too Hard, ‘Good Luck with Vladimir Putin’
- William Shatner: Cruz's Belief That Captain Kirk Was Republican Is 'Silly'
- Appeals Court Tosses One Of Two Criminal Charges Against Rick Perry
The State Of The Other 15 GOP Candidates
They have been holding mock debates, hunkering down with advisers and finessing policy answers. But the most pressing concern for many Republican presidential contenders as they prepare for the first debate of the 2016 primary season is one man: Donald Trump.
"A major Iowa newspaper published an op-ed against Trump calling him a 'self-absorbed, wholly unqualified feckless blowhard.' Or as Trump put it, 'You forgot very rich . . . I'm a very rich, self-absorbed, wholly unqualified feckless blowhard. Very, very rich.'" –Jimmy Fallon
Why, Of Course The Louisiana Gunman Was A Right Winger And Not A Libturd!
The gunman who killed two moviegoers and wounded nine others had a prolific online commenting history that revealed a fascination with censorship, Iran, and right-wing politics.
"Ohio Governor John Kasich became the 16th Republican to announce that he is running for president. During his speech he referred to Jesus Christ, which is ironic because so did Americans when they heard another Republican was running for president." –Jimmy Fallon
Senate GOP Attempts End Around Play To Repeal OBAMACARE!
Senate Republicans will finally take a shot at their great white whale, but their first vote to repeal Obamacare since taking over the Senate majority in January will come as an amendment to a highway bill and be held on a Sunday in late July. It's not exactly the headline-making confrontation with the President over his signature legislation that conservatives have been hankering for.
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders's '100% Brooklyn' Roots Show Beyond His Accent
- Bernie Sanders' spokesman holds down two jobs
- U.S. DOJ asked to probe handling of Clinton's emails - NYT
- Hillary vs. the Press, Round One Million: The Times Screws Up a Scoop
- Hillary Clinton Addresses ‘Concerted Attack’ on Planned Parenthood
- Latest Video Attacking Planned Parenthood Full Of More Deceptive Edits
The people who always told us pot makes you lazy are now telling us it made Sandra Bland violent. - John Fugelsang
The real risk of smoking marijuana is that you could end up President of the United States.- LOLGOP
Costa Rica Catholics Are Not In Denial
Roughly a month after Pope Francis made his appeal for the global community to “urgently” take action to address climate change and other environmental damage, Costa Rica’s Catholic Church is looking to take a stronger stance nationally on the environment.
- Oil on track for more than 5% weekly drop
- MSNBC Is Canceling Ed Schultz And Giving His Show To Chuck Todd
- Citigroup's Mexico Unit Faces Widening U.S. Laundering Probe
- After Jeep Hack, Chrysler Recalls 1.4M Vehicles For Bug Fix
"It'll be a very classy, very luxurious border wall. Probably the classiest border wall of all time." — Donald Trump's immigration policy
Obama Admits The U.S. Lacks Common Sense
President Barack Obama highlighted that gun violence had killed far more Americans than terrorism since 9/11 on Thursday and said it was "distressing" how the country lacked "common-sense" laws to tackle the problem.
I would love to see the Venn diagram of Donald Trump supporters and people who love Adam Sandler movies.- Jeff Tiedrich
I NEED YOUR HELP!
A creative AHNC viewer sent me three logos he created, and being the typical blonde, I can't make up my mind. I love them all!
This is where you come in, please vote below!
- Chris Brown begs Philippines to allow him to leave
- Man leaves dead rattlesnake on Arizona police memorial
- Craigslist founder gives group $10,000 for composting toilet
- 'I'm not quitting,' says hunter of Loch Ness monster
- You Shouldn't Panic About Those Fukushima 'Mutant Daisies'
- Surfer Sets Himself On Fire, Gets Barreled Like It's NBD
Time To Deflate Photo