When Will Fox News Fire Bill O’Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty?
..."I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."
Lying is inexcusable in journalism. I think Brian Williams should lose his job -- right after every single person who works at FoxNews.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Merkel to urge caution in U.S. as pressure builds to arm Ukraine forces
- Sec. Kerry: US-led coalition 'on the road' to defeating Islamic State
- Bush and Cheney's Iraq lies killed more Americans than Brian Williams' blunder
- Prince Charles sounds alarm over young Muslims radicalized by 'crazy stuff' on the Internet
- Marseille neighborhood sealed off after shots at police
At the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama and the Dalai Lama avoided a direct meeting. Uh-oh, sounds like there may be some Obama-Lama drama.- Seth Myers
Canada now has doctor-assisted suicide, zero anti-abortion laws & gay marriage. And we don't even need a fence to keep their Christians out.- LOLGOP
- WATCH: Mike Huckabee and a passel of pastors star in hilariously over-dramatic trailer for anti-gay film
- Legal scholars: Utah's push for US land would hurt public
- Ted Cruz Suddenly Decides Filibusters And Government Shutdowns Are Irresponsible
- CBS Host Laughs In Ted Cruz's Face For Repeatedly Denying He Shut Down Government
- Glenn Beck: Measles Outbreak Is A Gov't 'Hoax'
- High School Police Ask Judge to Let Them Pepper-Spray and Arrest Unruly Students
President Obama is making a speech about stopping violence against women. The Republicans will give a rebuttal speech later in the show.- Paul Poundstone
Crazy Christians In Alabama
Stating he is empowered to block any move that will “bring chaos and confusion into the system,” late Sunday night Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore ordered all probate judges and employees in Alabama to adhere to existing state laws and not issue or recognize same-sex marriages that are supposed to begin Monday morning, according to AL.com.
Sorry, I only take vaccination advice from people who needed six years to figure out that they shouldn't rely on the leadership of Sarah Palin.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Juggles the Numbers to Save Social Security Disability Benefits
- Andrea Mitchell Did Not Like Obama’s Crusades Remark
- U.S. Supreme Court refuses to halt same-sex marriages in Alabama
Age is such a huge issue for the GOP that 3 of their last 6 nominees were older than Clinton will be in 2016.- LOLGOP
Homeland Security Shutdown: It's Basically Forcing People To Work Without Pay
Spending for the Department of Homeland Security hangs in the balance as Congress fights over immigration matters in the agency's annual funding bill. Without action by Feb. 27, the department's budget will shut off.
Huckabee: How dare Obadman say people do bad things in the name of Christianity? Now pardon me while I break up some same-sex marriages.- LOLGOP
Banks Are Legal Thieves
The private-banking unit of HSBC Holdings Plc made significant profits for years handling secret accounts whose holders included drug cartels, arms dealers, tax evaders and fugitive diamond merchants, according to a report released Sunday by an international news organization.
- OPEC: 'Overflowing' supply weighing on oil prices
- Greece calls Europe's bluff; won't extend bailout
- EU warns Greece: don't assume euro zone will accept your demands
- Here are the 1,784 RadioShack stores that will close by March 31
Global warming is the biggest hoax ever, says guys who promise the next Bush will be better.- LOLGOP
Killer Shrimp In Great Lakes! Thanks Obama!
Killer shrimp, creatures that indiscriminately slay other animals without eating them, may soon join the list of invasive species living in the Great Lakes, a new study finds.
Apparently Beyoncé thanked Me for winning a Grammy for "Drunk in Love." I don't like her music, but she's welcome anyway.- GoodGodAbove Tweet
Thank you John, for the food money!
- Madonna Moons Everyone On The Red Carpet At The Grammys
- Indian 'woman' has twins despite discovery she is mostly male
- Oregon judge: taking photos up girl's skirt not illegal
- Excavated records show the perilous past of 17th century Londoners
- 'Hot Convict' Sentenced To 2 Years Behind Bars
Time To Deflate Photo
A composite image of all four rockets launched from the Poker Flats Research Range on Jan. 26, back dropped by an incredible showing of the northern lights. Credit: NASA/Jamie Adkins