Fox News Exec Explains Decision to Publish ISIS Execution Video; Fends Off Critics
We spoke by phone Wednesday afternoon with Fox News EVP John Moody, who further explained the network’s decision to post the full, unedited footage of Muath al-Kasaesbeh‘s immolation death at the hands of ISIS jihadists.
Nothing says Fox News more, than gathering the family around a huge plasma TV and watching a beheading. I miss the days when snuff films were illegal in the good old USA..
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US official: 'No coincidence' Islamic State victims videotaped in Guantanamo-like jumpsuits
- Kurds dream of independence as they defend perilous border
- IS defeats in north Iraq reveal evidence of atrocities
- NBC’s Brian Williams recants Iraq story after soldiers protest
Brian Williams apologizes for 1 lie about Iraq; while somewhere Cheney counts money and Bush paints a watercolor of a puppy.- John Fugelsang
20th Highjacker Says Saudi Royals Funded al-Qaida. I Wonder If That Was Before Or After The Royals Kicked Out bin-Laden in 2000?
Zacarias Moussaoui, a former al-Qaida operative sometimes referred to as the "20th hijacker" involved in the 9/11 attacks, claims that members of the Saudi royal family supported the terrorist organization.
The American Society of Civil Engineers gave infrastructure a D+ but it's all just part of Obama's Socialist plot to employ 1000s fixing roads & bridges.- John Fugelsang
- Court smacks down former Michigan official who stalked and harassed gay student
- Fox guest: Deny hormones to detained trans immigrants, ‘help them be female’ with ‘pink boxers’
- Jon Stewart marvels at skirmish between Florida and Texas lawmakers: ‘We are run by children’
- Alex Jones defends Rand Paul’s vaccine statements by calling CNBC host ‘tramp’ and ‘whore’
- Gun nut to Texas lawmakers: Support unrestricted open carry or die as traitors
- George P. Bush quickly seizes Texas' conservative spotlight
Look, the GOP knows their 56 votes to repeal Obamacare won't end it; they just want the 15 million people using it to know they hate them.- Tea Party Cat
Rand Paul and Netanyahu
Rand Paul’s top digital strategist is working for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s re-election campaign.
HEADLINE: Gay Friends of Mike Huckabee Wish He Would Quit Using Them As Human Shields. .- Tea Party Cat
California Moves to Ban All Vaccination Exemptions
Gov. Jerry Brown, who preserved religious exemptions to state vaccination requirements in 2012, on Wednesday appeared open to legislation that would eliminate all but medical waivers.
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats give Israeli envoy earful over Netanyahu speech
- The Story Of The Anti-Vaxx Doctor Who 'Screwed Up The Whole Universe'
During an interview last weekend, President Obama was talking about the next race for president and refused to choose between Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, saying quote, “Love 'em both.” Which was nice until he said he’d support the nominee, regardless of who she is.- Jimmy Fallon
Republican Governor Rick Scott, off to a rocky start in his second term in office, faced an extraordinary meeting on Thursday with Florida's Cabinet in which he admitted botching the ouster of the state’s top police administrator.
This post is a gentle reminder that Ronald Reagan and Sylvester Stallone are to the left of Harry Reid on assault weapons.- John Fugelsang
Jeb Bush can say George W. is a great brother but thinking W. is a great president should disqualify you from picking out your own socks. - LOLGOP
The GOP has a plan if the Court guts the Affordable Care Act:
Let people die and blame Obama. - LOLGOP
- Oil crashes after four-day rally; U.S. inventory renews glut worry
- Buffett: Fed rate hike not feasible
- Oligarchs unload Sochi Olympics assets to recoup investment
- The Simple Reason Millennials Aren't Moving Out Of Their Parents' Homes: They're Crushed By Debt
- Vatican Bank may be too corrupt for Pope Francis to save: Posner
- ‘A nation filled with robot pastors’: Evangelists plan to convert atheist computers to Christianity
President Obama unveiled a $4 trillion budget for 2016 that would increase taxes on the wealthy and spend more money on education. He also made a snowball and put it in the oven, just to see which would last longer, his budget or the snowball.- Jimmy Fallon
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler revealed Wednesday that he'll propose applying decades-old communications rules to Internet service providers to ensure that the Internet remains open to all legal content, an option that cable companies and other ISPs had feared and fought against vigorously.
Harper Lee announced today that she will release a sequel to "To Kill a Mockingbird,” which was published in 1960. Apparently she releases a new book every time the measles comes back.- Seth Myers
Kim Kardashian said during a Q & A yesterday that she'd like to take a selfie with Jesus. Though I think most people would say that Jesus has suffered enough.- Seth Myers
- Man Misses Whale 2 Feet Away Because He Was Glued to His Phone
- Interior Alaska man takes 46-mile stroll in -35 temperatures
- Gun found inside book donated to Maine Goodwill store
- Robbery suspect arrested after wallet left behind in Florida
- Australian wins race up Empire State Building in 12 minutes
Time To Deflate Photo
An instrument on NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) captured its 100 millionth image of the sun. The instrument is the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly, or AIA, which uses four telescopes working parallel to gather eight images of the sun—cycling through 10 different wavelengths—every 12 seconds. This is a processed image of SDO multi-wavelength blend from Jan. 19, 2015, the date of the spacecraft’s 100 millionth image release.