The White House plans to hold an indoor holiday reception next week just days after Thanksgiving despite ongoing COVID-19 outbreaks at the compound, and against the advice of
Time to play America's favorite game, What Stupid Bullsh*t Are These Morons Going To Try Today. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Surgeon general warns against indoor holiday celebrations, even at White House
- Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress
- South Korea to close bars, restrict restaurants and churches amid coronavirus spike
- Israel's Netanyahu reportedly flew to Saudi Arabia for a secret meeting with the crown prince, Pompeo
- Russia's Putin says he still isn't ready to acknowledge Trump's loss
- Trump set on veto of defense bill over renaming bases honoring Confederates
If you think this is all insane, just remember it's only going to get worse. Because he's going to get worse. He can't change the result, but he's going to get wilder as he becomes increasingly more desperate. - George Conway
My Gawd, Imagine Breathing In This Guy's Spittle!
A man seen forcefully exhaling on two women outside President Donald Trump's Virginia golf course has been charged with assault.
Raymond Deskins, 61, was charged with misdemeanor assault after a private citizen obtained a warrant through a county magistrate, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said Sunday. Deskin did not immediately return a request for comment.
You eat sausages your whole life but you refuse vaccine because you don’t know what’s in it. - Julian Popov
- GOP Sen. Portman Joins Murkowski, Other Senate Republicans in Telling Trump to Accommodate Biden Transition
- GOP Senators Named By Bernstein Frantically Deny Being Anti-Trump in Private, Insist They Are Totally Behind Lame-Duck President
- Trump Lawyers Put Out Statement Throwing Sidney Powell Under The Bus After She Pushes Insane Voter Fraud Conspiracy
- Chris Christie calls Trump legal team a 'national embarrassment'
- "I'm listening to God, not the WHO": Pastor Robert Jeffress rejects holiday restrictions
- Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler, a candidate in the Georgia runoff, tested positive for COVID-19 and is quarantining
- U.S. judge calls Trump claim challenging Biden win in Pennsylvania 'Frankenstein's Monster'
- Iowa congressman notorious for racist remarks asks Kamala Harris if she was descended from slave owners
- Trump takes direct aim at U.S. communities of color
- Pro-Trump Attorney Calls on Republicans to Withhold Votes in Georgia Runoffs That Will Decide Senate
- Trump Election Grievances Could Turn Georgia Republicans Off Voting in Runoff, 'May Well Determine' What Happens: Frank Luntz
- Nikki Haley’s FSU-Clemson Tweet Mocked for Apparent Political Insinuations: ‘Is Florida State Your Code Word For Trump?’
I Did Not Have Micropenis On My 2020 Bingo Card! But I Do Love Republican Infighting!
Jenna Ellis, an attorney for President Donald Trump, accused Republican pollster Frank Luntz of having a “micropenis” over the weekend.
Ellis previously wrote on Twitter, after Rudy Giuliani’s appearance in a Pennsylvania court, “You media morons are all laughing at @RudyGiuliani, but he appears to have already established a great rapport with the judge, who is currently offering recommendations on martini bars for Team Trump in open court.”
Guys, trump supporters are threatening to not vote in the Senate runoffs in Georgia because it is rigged.I don't know about you but I would feel totally owned if they do that. - Covie tweet
You'd think right-wing Christians would notice if a plague affected both Trump & Giuliani's first-born sons. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Despite Trump's Prod, Mich. to Consider Certifying Biden Win
- Voters say Biden should make coronavirus vaccine a priority: poll
- Biden pushes for a stimulus deal, preps for worst
- Joe Biden Announces John Kerry as New 'Climate Czar,' Will Sit on National Security Council
- Rep. Pascrell legal complaints seek to disbar Giuliani, 22 Trump attorneys
- MSNBC to debut docuseries 'Obama'
The work we began with the Paris Agreement is far from done. I'm returning to government to get America back on track to address the biggest challenge of this generation and those that will follow. The climate crisis demands nothing less than all hands on deck. - John Kerry
Where In The World Does Trump Get These Cheesy Attorneys?The attorney leading President Donald Trump’s recount effort in Wisconsin voted illegally according to his own legal argument that in-person absentee ballots should be thrown out. So did his wife.
I'm not worried about a second lockdown, because I already know all the best places in my house to cry. - Conan O'Brien
Remember a few weeks ago when we were like oh my God how can so many people vote for Trump, and now we’re like oh my God how can so many people threaten to burn this country down for Trump. - Sarah Cooper
- Retail group forecasts 30 percent jump in online sales this holiday season
- Thousands march in Taiwan against US pork imports
- Uber, Lyft awarded federal transportation contract
- Russia alleges Google did not remove banned content
At The Rate The U.S. Is Going, We're Diving Into The Great Virus Abyss.
A majority of Americans say they want their states to stay open amid the recent surge in coronavirus cases as opposed to locking down, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.
Fifty-four percent of respondents said they wanted their states to "try to manage while staying open." Forty-six percent said they believed their states should return to lockdown.
Soon we’ll have a real president who cares that over 250k Americans have died and over 12 million have been infected by the coronavirus. Not only care, but actually put in place a national strategy to save lives rather than engage in what amounts to negligent homicide. - Steven Beschloss
Where were you when President Kennedy was assassinated?
I'll go first.
I was 14 and in the ninth grade in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, headed to my Latin class when a student ran by shouting that the president was shot and is dead. He just kept repeating that over and over. I ran to my Latin class and my teacher, Sister Anne, looked at me directly in the eyes and nodded yes. Her eyes were filled with tears. I sat down at the nearest desk, crumbled is more descriptive. The principal came over the loudspeaker and we listened to a radio report for several minutes. We said a prayer and were told to go home.
My father died the year before. I felt so lost.
But they both inspired my politics to this very day.