The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal...
The end of the Trump presidency: Not with a bang but with a desperate attempt at a prosecution avoiding whimper. - Rob Reiner
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pro-Trump Rep Favorably Compares Self to Nazi-Allied Soldiers Who Kept Fighting WW2 Decades After it Ended
- Gen. Mattis Calls on Biden to End 'America First' Policies: It Means 'America Alone'
- Mueller Investigation Prosecutor Calls on Next Attorney General to Investigate, Prosecute Trump: 'Mr. Trump’s Criminal Exposure is Clear'
- Los Angeles officials considering stay-at-home order after virus cases pass threshold
- Senate Democrats press VA for vaccine distribution plan
The five stages of grief: Denial, Boasting, Anger, Tantrum, Attempted Coup. - Tea Party Cat
Roger Stone Wants Republicans To Lose Georgia Senate Seats. What Planet Am I On?Conservative operatives and a super PAC with ties to infamous GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone are calling for Trump supporters to punish Republicans by sitting out Georgia’s crucial Senate runoffs or writing in Trump’s name instead. And though their efforts remain on the party’s fringes, the trajectory of the movement has Republicans fearful that it could cost the GOP control of the Senate.
- Trump carries on fight to overturn Pennsylvania's election even as his administration green-lights Biden transition
- GSA chief says decision to allow transition to begin was 'solely mine'
- Rush Limbaugh Slams Trump Legal Team: ‘They Promised Blockbuster Stuff and Then Nothing Happened’
- Trump Posts Series of Bewildering, Deranged Videos From Actor Randy Quaid — And a Call to 'Re-Vote' the 2020 Election
- Newly elected Colorado Republican wants to carry her gun in the Capitol: report
- Alabama supervisor told census workers to fake data: report
"Trump in 2024" is another way of saying "Believe it or not, Republicans don't have anyone better." - Middle Age Riot
The Republican Party “put a Grubhub order in for chaos, and that’s exactly what they got delivered.”
Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman said that the chaos of the post-election period has been orchestrated by the Republican Party, but dismissed the notion that anything will stop the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s win.
The Republican Party “put a Grubhub order in for chaos, and that’s exactly what they got delivered,” Fetterman, a Democrat, said in a Monday interview with Yahoo News.
Do Trump supporters who donate to his “legal” fund, ever question why a “billionaire” needs help paying for lawyers??? - Irishrygirl
Man, I hope Barack Obama wears a tan suit to Joe Biden’s inauguration. - jojofromjerz tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden-Harris ticket the first in US history to surpass 80 million votes
- Pennsylvania, Nevada certify Biden wins as battlegrounds make 2020 results official
- CDC officials reportedly excited about Biden transition: 'This is what we've been waiting for'
Trump Determined To Leave A Legacy Of Cruelty
President Trump is making sure to wreak as much havoc on Social Security as he can in the final months of his term. In August, he unilaterally deferred workers’ share of payroll taxes, pledging to “terminate” Social Security’s main funding source if re-elected. Now, in the wake of Joe Biden’s victory, the Trump administration is trying to make it harder for workers with disabilities to collect Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
Biden Sends Trump 2nd Place Trophy. - Andy Borowitz
Biden, Blinken, Yellen — what is this, a gerundocracy? - AJBauer tweet
- Dow hits 30,000 for the first time
- Elon Musk is Now Richer Than Bill Gates as Tesla Value Hits Whopping $500 Billion
- Russia says its COVID-19 vaccine is 95 percent effective and will cost less than $20
- F's nearly double amid remote learning in Virginia's largest school system
McDonalds Rejects Kushner’s Job Application. - Andy Borowitz
Secret Service To Transfer Agents To Florida
Secret Service agents are being asked about transferring to Florida to guard President Trump after he leaves office in January, sources told ABC News.
The Secret Service’s Miami field office has also begun looking at physical reinforcements to the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, the unidentified sources added.
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to "unite" with the people who kidnap and jail children, ban Muslims, discriminate against transgender troops, and are committing criminally negligent homicide--or their supporters. I want them held accountable. That would unite us. - Mary L. Trump