Friday, October 2, 2026

‘Rapidly Losing His Mind!’ Trump Roasted by Critics After Wild Speeches Complete With Paxton Insults, Dumping Water on Stage




President Donald Trump had critics’ heads spinning following a campaign speech where he did everything from roast “pain in the a*s” Republican candidate Ken Paxton to dumping water on stage to dismissing affordability concerns as phony.



Republicans want Jack Smith in prison for investigating Trump's crimes but don't want Trump in prison for committing crimes...- Andrea Thompson








The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump



Gaza has no army, no air force, no navy, no tanks, no artillery, and no missiles.

Stop calling this a war. It’s a genocide. - mhdh








Be Careful What You Wish For, Kegsbreath










Republican Shenanigans



Remember when everyone could agree that Nazi's and Pedophiles are bad???

I miss that.









Lordy, A Prelude To The Midterm Elections: CHINA CHINA CHINA









I don’t think we’ve prepared ourselves with how violent MAGA is going to get when they lose the midterms. - Jaime Bonkiewicz








______________________



Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________




Rock The Voter News


The Mid Terms can't get here soon enough... End of Tweet...- ColonelMyWay








Sadly, Federal Judges Have Already Ruled That It's Okey Dokey For ICE To Hide Their Faces So The DOJ Will Probably Slam Dunk This...




What kind of monster sees a mother waiting with her 9 year old at a school bus stop and decides to rip the mother away and leave the kid standing there alone and crying? - George Lopez







We should abolish the death penalty but I would also note that Christa Pike spent almost 30 years in solitary confinement, something the United Nations also considers torture - Helen Bolton






____________________


Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________



Business/Tech News


I’m getting gas this morning, I noticed the person before me on pump 3 bought $10.00 worth. 

Where the hell were they going? 
To pump 4? - Gramps







I hate when I run out of Halloween candy in the parking lot of the grocery store where I just bought Halloween candy.








____________________











Thank you




_____________________










Odd News



Time To Deflate Photo

This is Blowing Rocks Preserve in Martin County, Florida on the Atlantic Ocean. When the conditions are right the water shoots up through those rocks. I have visited there many times. The gathering of sharks a hundred yards from the rocks are the largest I've ever seen in Florida. But that's just me.

Have a great weekend!

Peace.


3 comments:

  1. Lisa, we hope you have a great weekend, too. Thanks for all of the wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, THAT actor from THAT movie. I remember, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was cudgeling my brain in bed this morning trying to remember the name of that Paul Newman movie where he plays a pool shark. After about 10 minutes I came up with it: The Hustler. Sorry that it's not funny.

    ReplyDelete