Don Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Said It All Very Loud and Very Fast So All of It Must Be True
Not that you'd know it from the sprawling images of fire and destruction that exploded out of the Republican National Convention on Monday
Night one of the RNC was optimistic if you’re the coronavirus. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- While nationwide surge may be slowing, officials warn of troubling Covid-19 signs across US heartland
- Kenosha Pummeled By Protests Following Jacob Blake Police Shooting, At Least One Business Closes Permanently: 'The Place Was Destroyed'
- Jacob Blake Is Paralyzed from the Waist Down After Being ‘Shot in the Back Seven Times’ by Police
- Trump administration mulls formally accusing China of Uighur 'genocide': report
A cocaine addict, an adulterer and a fraudster walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What'll you have, Donald J Trump Jr?" - Jon Cooper
I've Lost Count of the Crimes Trump Has Committed
Miles Taylor, the former Trump administration official who has endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, claimed Tuesday that President Trump offered to pardon officials who broke the law while carrying out his immigration policy.
Congress Passes Bill To Build New 35-Mile Overpass Capable Of Housing Millions Of Evicted Americans. - The Onion
- Fox & Friends Goes OFF THE RAILS, Cuts Away From Donna Brazile and Tammy Bruce During Massive Fight
- Trump Lavishes Praise on CNN For Covering RNC: 'That Was Really Good For CNN'
- CNN Cuts Off Trump RNC Speech for Brutal Fact Check Comparing President to Pontius Pilate: ‘Wrong, Misleading’ and ‘Outright Lies’
- Twitter Really Wants to Know Why Donald Trump Jr.’s Eyes Were So Red
- After Jon Voight's RNC Appearance, Ray Donovan‘s Frank Whaley Says Actor Slapped Him Across Face on Set: 'He's a Major D*ck'
- Fox's Andrew Napolitano Defends Mail-In Vote: 40 Million People Voted By Mail in 2016 and 'There Were No Complaints
- Alternative Facts, Fake Massacres and Threats to Reporters: Kellyanne Conway's Most Infamous Exchanges With the Media
- Ron DeSantis’ office paid D.C. law firm $250,000 to defend felon voting law
RNC Kicks Off With Delegates Toasting Trump With Clorox. - Andy Borowitz
Well, Well, Well, Eric Trump Is Quite Cocky Before His Deposition
President Trump’s son, Eric Trump, said Tuesday that the New York state attorney general should recuse herself from investigating the Trump family’s business practices.
Eric Trump, who serves as the executive vice president of the Trump Organization, told Fox News Radio host Brian Kilmeade he is “not at all” worried about the investigation
‘Goodbye, Tiffany, You’ve Served Me Well,’ Says Trump Watching Kellyanne Conway Pack Up Desk. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Warns 2020 Election Will 'Drag Out': 'Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances'
- Democrat says that GOP members revealed they were told not to support USPS funding
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to receive regular coronavirus testing
I don’t know if Biden got a convention bump but Don Jr’s happened before he even walked onstage. - John Fugelsang
|I Knew Jackie Kennedy And Melania Is No Jackie Kennedy!|
White House trade adviser Peter Navarro told MSNBC on Tuesday that "Melania Trump is the Jackie Kennedy of her time," ahead of her speech and introduction of the new Rose Garden for the Republican National Convention.
The House is now investigating Mike Pompeo for illegally deciding to speak at the MAGA hate rally Convention, a violation of the Hatch Act, a law that Kellyanne CONway has broken over a dozen times. Now do you see why he fired the IG who was investigating him? He’s a crook. - Ricky Davila
- ‘There’s going to be a selloff in the stock market’ if Congress doesn’t pass more stimulus
- FDA chief walks back comments on effectiveness of coronavirus plasma treatment
- Fauci warns against premature authorization of coronavirus vaccine
- Furlough cancelled for 13,000 immigration services workers
Congress Sends Unemployed Americans 40 Million Boxes Of Saltwater Taffy From Vacation, - The Onion
Aw, Another Evangelical Loses His Wings
The overnight fall of Jerry Falwell Jr. from high evangelical grace feels in many ways like a Trump-era gloss on the fabled preacher sex scandals that have dogged our self-appointed Protestant moralists throughout the modern era. Instead of absconding with a church secretary like Jim Bakker or patronizing sex workers like Jimmy Swaggart, Falwell Jr. allegedly upped the scandal ante by arranging a threesome with his wife, Becki, and a pool boy. And instead of adjourning directly into the fleshpots of temptation, Falwell Jr. elected, reportedly, to watch; in a conservative movement long given to deriding betrayers of the one true faith as virtual cucks, Falwell Jr. decided to go for the real thing.
Melania Trump to Read Passages from Her Best-Selling Book, “Becoming” - Andy Borowitz