Donald Trump’s personal driver for more than 25 years says the billionaire real estate developer didn’t pay him overtime and raised his salary twice in 15 years, clawing back the second raise by cutting off his health benefits.
Of the trillion reasons Trump should not be naming a Supreme Court justice today, not meeting the court's deadline return the toddlers and infants he stole from their parents is one.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Foreign policy expert warns Trump meeting Putin alone is ‘beyond unusual’ and ‘really dangerous’
- British woman exposed to Russian nerve agent in Amesbury, England has died -- police launch homicide investigation
- Trump administration comes out against breastfeeding worldwide to placate baby formula makers -- until Russia objects
- Shine to join Trump in Helsinki for Putin meeting
- Donald Trump Jr.'s defense is that there's nothing wrong with colluding
- Trump criticizes NATO members ahead of summit
- Trump optimistic after North Korea criticizes talks
- State Dept. says copy of Elton John 'Rocket Man' CD not delivered to Kim Jong Un
- Some migrant children under 5 unlikely to be reunited with their parents by Tuesday deadline
- Reporter faces deportation after police coverage ‘without a doubt’ landed him in jail
- 92-year-old Mexican man beaten with a brick, told to 'go back to your own country’ by a pack of attackers — WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO
- 1-Year-Old Baby Appears In Immigration Court, Cries Hysterically
1-year-old baby in immigration court, alone. Judge is embarrassed to ask if he understands the proceedings. Baby cries hysterically. His father has now been deported. This is a human rights violation, an atrocity, a stain on America. How is anyone sleeping? - Randi Mayem Singer
GOP In Russia: Dog & Pony Show Went As Planned
Eight Republican lawmakers appeared to signal weakness toward Russia last week. Upon returning home, one of them made matters a little worse.
Saving those kids trapped in the cave is a great thing, but let's not forget the kids trapped on our southern border. Not trapped by rising water but by the cruel policies of this administration. - Stephen King
How The Hell Do You LOSE Kids?
Government lawyers said Friday that officials are unable to locate the parents of 38 migrant children separated under the administration's controversial "zero tolerance" border policy, as officials push to comply with a judge's order that the families be reunited.
- Fox cuts away from breaking news to freak out about Hillary 2020 run while CNN and MSNBC cover Thai cave rescue
- Oops: Giuliani slips up and confirms Trump asked Comey to give Flynn 'a break' -- even though Trump denies it
- Ex-GOP official: Jim Jordan will survive sex abuse accusations because he's from a safe conservative district
- Clarence Thomas' wife: People are accusing GOP lawmaker of covering up sexual abuse because he "threatens the elite"
- GOP lawmaker rejects racism charge: 'My son is named after a black guy'
- Stephen Miller Takes Out His Rage on an $80 Sushi Order
- Members of Trump's private clubs may have been invited to tour Air Force One: report
- Trump supporters are furious about the giant 'angry baby' balloon
— Steve Bannon is getting protested at book stores.
— Mitch McConnell is getting protested in his hometown.
— Stephen Miller, Kirstjen Nielsen and Sarah Sanders are getting protested at restaurants.
No matter how hard Trump and the GOP try, most Americans don’t like FASCISTS. - Ryan Knight
We Are Caught In The Middle Of A Sad Political Soap Opera
Michael Cohen's new lawyer Lanny Davis questioned the honesty of President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani in a caustic tweet after Giuliani said Cohen should cooperate with federal prosecutors investigating him and tell "the truth."
Trump: “goodbye scott, thanks for everything” *pruitt leaves, trump checks his wallet and finds it’s gone* - Trevor Noah
Having worked for Obama for years, I was always amazed by how he absorbed his briefing books. He not only read all the memos, but he picked up on arguments that had been missed or minimized. Staff had to raise their games to keep up with him. - Chris Lu
Rock The Voter News
- Dem senator to oppose Supreme Court nominee, cites 'corrupt bargain' with 'far Right'
- Dem strategist: Rumors of Hillary 2020 run are a 'pipe dream'
My experience at restaurants: I ordered take out at a Greek restaurant. When I arrived, the owner saw me & threw in a free baklava (one of my favorite desserts). He said he appreciated what I was doing. I guess that's what happens when one opposes ripping kids away from parents.- Rep. Ted Lieu
Tell Us How You Really Feel About Maxine Waters
A senior prosecutor in California is under investigation after calling Rep. Maxine Waters a “c--t” on social media and wondering why no one has ..
As Scott Pruitt resigns as head of the EPA, he leaves...a former coal lobbyist in charge. It's like a set of toxic nesting dolls, a reference I know our Russian bosses will appreciate. - Bette Midler
Breaking: Racist Farmers Should Have Cared More About Farming Than Racism When They Voted - Jess Dweck
- Sell tech! Morgan Stanley's warning to investors
- Insurers warn of rising premiums after Trump axes Obamacare payments again
- Florida pension investments flow to Russian companies targeted by Trump administration
- Illinois governor profits off ICE detention center contracts
- Theresa May dealt Brexit blow with resignation of key Cabinet minister
Part of Me wants Britain to win the World Cup but another part of Me would prefer a European country. - The TweetOf God
Every Little Bit Helps
Starbucks announced on Monday it plans to eliminate plastic straws from its 28,000 stores worldwide by 2020.
The company will broaden the manufacture and use of what some in social media have dubbed the "adult sippy cup." It's a plastic strawless lid that will come to replace single-use plastic straws that now inundate its coffee shops.
The Arctic 103 years ago and today
One of these Sundays, I’d like Pope Francis to say “God” the way the FIFA announcer says, “GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!” - Conan O'Brien
Pretty, Pretty Please!