President Trump said Thursday that he was "very thankful" that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered the expulsion of hundreds of U.S. diplomats from the country in response to sanctions — because the administration needs to cut the State Department's budget anyway.
By praising Putin for throwing 755 of our embassy staff out of Russia, Trump has proven beyond doubt that he is the dumbest POTUS in history. - Kurt Eichenwald
We can't be engaging in school boy rhetoric with North Korea. This is absurd. - General Wesley Clark
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: US Military 'Locked and Loaded' for North Korea
- Russian foreign minister says there's a Russian-Chinese plan underway to defuse US-North Korea crisis
- Russian air defenses on alert over North Korea: Senator
- The 39 most eyebrow-raising Donald Trump quotes on Thursday alone
- Mueller Turns Up The Heat With Unusual Search Warrant In Russia Probe
I guess negotiating like crazy didn't work out, huh? Straight to the guns! Don, don't be so hot headed, take a moment to chill and think. - Vicente Fox Quesada, former president of Mexico
Canadians Got Zapped Too, By Sound Waves
The Canadian government said Thursday that at least one Canadian diplomat in Cuba also has been treated for hearing loss following disclosures that a group of American diplomats in Havana suffered severe hearing loss that U.S. officials believe was caused by an advanced sonic device.
North Korea on latest Trump comments: "Trump is driving the situation on the Korean peninsula to the brink of a nuclear war" - Will Ripley, CNN
Remember when all we had to worry about was Ebola? Good times. - Conan O'Brien
Meanwhile, China Is Threatening India To Get Out
The relationship between India and China seemed to worsen Wednesday when the Chinese Foreign Ministry said that 53 people and an Indian bulldozer was in China's territory and advised India to pull them back. This followed a warning Tuesday when an editorial in the state-run China Daily said that the "countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun."
- Trump's effort to blame Obama for the opioid epidemic
- People know it’s you’: Bannon kept leaking to Breitbart long after White House colleagues called him out
- Indian diplomat compares Ivanka to a ‘half-wit Saudi prince’ who must be grudgingly flattered: report
- Trump’s longtime secretary Rhona Graff could be questioned about Don Jr meeting with Russian lawyer
- Trump: 'The opioid crisis is an emergency'
- How young Donald Trump was slapped and punched until he made his bed
Twitter diplomacy with nuclear weapons involved is complete insanity. General Kelly, you need to take away his phone. This is madness. - Brian Klaas
Women In Texas Face More Penalties
Texas is moving toward a plan that could see women buy insurance coverage for abortions after a House vote derided by critics as "ridiculous and cruel." The GOP-controlled House voted 95-51 Tuesday in favor of restricting abortion coverage in health insurance, under a rule that would ban coverage in private health insurance and force women to pay an additional supplement if they want coverage for the procedure.
If House Bill 214 is enacted, it will come into force at the beginning of December this year. It makes no allowances for women who have abortions after being victims of rape or incest...
Trump now realIzes no matter how many outlandish distractions he throws, Mueller is still moving forward. So now he's testing out WW3. - Amy Siskind
Rock The Voter News
- CNN Poll: Nearly seven in 10 judge Congress a failure so far
- The Future Of The Democratic Party Is … White Guys?
"Locked and Loaded" means that either Robert Mueller or the penis-enlargement research community better hurry up quick. - John Fugelsang
This is what the Oval Office looks like under the current renovation.
18 White House Staffers Fined For Late Disclosure
Jared Kushner has been fined by the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) for his late reporting of a financial transaction in his efforts to transfer management of his large number of businesses so he could serve in the White House.
A newly released document indicates that Kushner, a top White House adviser and husband to first daughter Ivanka Trump, along with 17 other White House staffers did not file their personal financial disclosure statements on time...
- Oil prices fall as global tensions, supply concerns flare up
- Trump's DC hotel raised its rates 57% over its budgeted prices in the months after Trump became president
- Applebee's closing up to 135 restaurants; 25 IHOP locations could close
Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation. - Pablo Torre
NRA Would Be Happy If North Korea Bombed California. smh
Grant Stinchfield, a host for the National Rifle Association’s online TV network, would be happy if North Korea dropped a bomb on the capital of California.
I understand democracy as something that gives the weak the same chance as the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi
Just woke to an incoming email from Amazon recommending a very specific product that was in the dream I was having.
Dystopia rocks. - Jesse McLaren