Hackers working for a foreign government recently breached at least a dozen U.S. power plants, including the Wolf Creek nuclear facility in Kansas, according to current and former U.S. officials, sparking concerns the attackers were searching for vulnerabilities in the electrical grid.
Trump greets Putin warmly while Russian hackers attacked our nuclear plants last night. Putin's established total dominance over Trump. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian foreign minister says Trump accepted Putin’s assurances that Russia didn’t meddle in the U.S. election
- First lady sent in to end Trump-Putin meeting
- At odds with Trump, emerging giants back Paris climate deal, free trade
- James Clapper: No evidence others besides Russia hacked U.S. election
- Maddow warns: Media being sent forged spy documents that purport to show Trump-Russia collusion
- US bombers fly over South China Sea in latest challenge to Beijing
"Yes, yes, Comrade Trump. As many times now I have said, is impressive map of electoral victory. Please, other subjects, can we move on to?" - Jeff Tiedrich
Up Up And Beyond To Infinity
While delivering a speech at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida Thursday, Vice President Mike Pence promised the American people that under President Donald Trump, the United States will control the heavens—presumably, meaning space—as he said America does the world.
KGB overrules 17 US intelligence agencies. - Richard Hine
Obama will go down as one of our better presidents.
Trump will go down on Putin. - John Fugelsang
- 'Get a grip': John Podesta responds to Trump tweets
- Police: Senator impostor tries to see Ivanka at Trump Tower
- Forty-four states and DC have refused to give certain voter information to Trump commission
- Republican Lawmakers Buy Health Insurance Stocks as Repeal Effort Moves Forward
- GOP tensions rise over Cruz proposal
- GOP rep files amendment to prohibit Pentagon funding for gender transition care
- Voicemail shows Maine Gov. talking about a vacation he accused reporters of lying about
Christian VP Pence Lays Hand On NASA
Vice President Mike Pence was photographed blatantly ignoring a "do not touch" sign posted on space flight equipment during a visit to NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida, on Friday. The pictures, snapped by Reuters photographer Mike Brown, began making their rounds on the Internet shortly after.
Republican lawmakers in the Texas State Senate are proposing a precedent-setting new bill that would make it illegal for women to live in the state. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Tweeted This Today: Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!
FYI: Podesta had no authority to hand over the server to the FBI. The FBI could have gone to a judge to get the DNC server but Crowdstrike, hired by the DNC provided information to the FBI.
More fake news from Trump easily refuted. Why does he do this?
Trump: How about that John Podesta?
Macron: Who's John Podesta?
Merkel: John who?
Trump" "everyone here is talking about John Podesta!" - Tea Pain
56 years ago today I was released from Parchman Penitentiary after being arrested in Jackson, MS for using a "white" restroom. - Rep. John Lewis
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Photographer Trolls Vladimir Putin With The Who Lyrics
- The Unused Confetti From Hillary Clinton's Election-Night Loss Is Now a Work of Art
Mr. Obama has even embarked on a world tour that appears to be clearly organized to mirror, to shadow President Trump's meetings with foreign leaders. Obama has met with the former prime ministers of both Italy and Britain.
I simply can't imagine working in the intelligence community, devoting your career to protecting America, and then watching this happen. - Rex Huppke
- Obama energy secretary criticizes Trump on oil reserve
- RED is making a $1200 smartphone with a 'holographic display'
- Sears, Kmart to close 43 more stores as retail crisis continues
Republicans Still Arguing Over The Best Way To Take Away Health Insurance
Conservative groups are warning GOP senators against keeping an ObamaCare tax on investment income in their healthcare bill, an idea that has gained some traction among lawmakers.
Rick Perry explains supply & demand: “You put the supply out there & demand will follow.” He’s worse on economics than on he was on DWTS! - Bette Midler