“Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington respectfully requests that the Office of Special Counsel investigate whether United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley violated the Hatch Act by retweeting a tweet that President Donald J. Trump posted…” Crew wrote to acting Special Counsel Adam Miles.
Republicans Deeply Divided Over How to Best Harm Country - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Trump Travel Ban Could Be Implemented Thursday
- Trump, South Korean president to huddle on North Korean threat
- US says its warning appears to have averted Syrian chemical attack
- The Battle for Mosul Enters Its Final Stage
- Russia says Putin and Trump should probably talk at G20
- What Did Ex-Trump Aide Paul Manafort Really Do in Ukraine?
- NSA director frustrated Trump won't accept Russia interfered in election: report
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter." - Hitler, 1922
The FBI Is Quite Busy With Russia These Days
The FBI interviewed several U.S. employees of Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab this week as part of an ongoing agency probe of the company's operations, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
- Donald Trump and his team hired an army of lawyers for Russia investigation
- ‘We can’t take the bullying’: Reporter Brian Karem explains why he finally snapped at Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Trump lawyer: Why isn't a special counsel investigating Obama?
- Joy Behar expresses sympathy for Melania Trump to Seth Meyers – ‘I feel sorry for her, she had to sleep with him once’
- Faking a Time magazine cover is the most Trump thing ever
- Trump Interrupts Call in Oval Office to Tell Reporter She Has a 'Nice Smile'
- Fox & Friends claims building Trump’s border wall can ‘stop the opioid crisis’
- O'Keefe video shows CNN's Van Jones calling Russia story a 'nothingburger'
I’m trying to convince my Seattle in-laws the new travel ban means we can’t visit them this summer.- Conan O-Brien
Jumping From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
Outgoing Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) has signed on with Fox News as a contributor, effective one day after he resigns from Congress this week.
Senate Investigation Continues
Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, revealed on Wednesday that his committee will receive memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing conversations with President Donald Trump.
WH still not allowing video cameras to record Sean Spicer’s press briefings. Cause when you’re that ridiculous, the camera adds ten clowns. - Bette Midler
Billionaire Warren Buffett revealed that he would save nearly $700,000 in taxes if the GOP healthcare bill passes, and said Republicans should just rename it the "Relief for the Rich Act."
President Trump and his wife Melania this weekend attended the wedding of Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin. When asked if she cries at weddings, Melania said, "Just the one." - Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Obama family moves from Bali to Java on Indonesia vacation
- ‘Kill the bill, don’t kill me’: Police drag health care bill protesters from GOP senator’s office
- Clinton campaign chairman testifies in House Russia probe
If men could get pregnant not only would abortion be legal, locker room schmucks would be bragging over who's had more. - John Fugelsang
Democrats Try To Get Trump's Travel Costs
Two Democratic lawmakers are calling for the release of President Trump’s expense reports detailing trips he's taken to his own properties.
Arizona Reps. Tom O’Halleran and Ruben Gallego will introduce an amendment Wednesday to a defense funding bill that would compel the Air Force to send presidential expense reports to Congress, including the costs of Trump's travel to one of his properties
I saw that Canada is restoring a historic brothel that was owned by Trump's grandfather in 1897. They're even putting a plaque out front that says: "The Trumps: Screwing People Since 1897." - Jimmy Fallon
- Meat Processor in Deal With ABC in 'Pink Slime' Defamation Case
- 'Pharma Bro' Shkreli loses mistrial bid and retaliates against reporters
- Worker at Ivanka clothing factory left bloody after being clubbed with a high-heeled shoe: report
- There may be fecal bacteria in your Starbucks iced coffee, investigation finds
- A 23-Year-Old Woman Shut Down Her Real Estate Blog After Zillow Threatened Her
It came out yesterday that under the Republican healthcare plan, 22 million people will lose their health insurance over the next decade. 22 million! Or as Trump put it, "Wow — that's like, half my Inauguration crowd!"- Jimmy Fallon
I Believe Trump Is Suffering From Twitteritis
President Donald Trump unleashed arguably his most difficult-to-decipher tweet since “covfefe,” alleging Wednesday morning that Amazon is not paying “internet taxes.”
Today, a giant cyberattack hit computer systems in Russia. In a related story, Hillary Clinton just had a GREAT week at computer camp. - Jimmy Fallon