Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in resources for the bureau's investigation into Russia's interference in the presidential election, according ...
Putin knew that “there were bound to be some growing pains,” a source close to the Russian President said. “But geez.” - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- After meeting with Trump, Russian foreign minister again denies interference in US election
- Amid questions about Russia-Trump ties, protesters rally in front of the White House
- Trump’s Meeting With Russian Officials Was Closed To Media
- West Virginia Reporter Arrested For Yelling Question At HHS Secretary
Have to wonder who at the White House said "let's fire the guy in charge of the Russia probe then invite the Russians to the White House." - John Aravosis
In Your Face Whether It Looks Bad Or Not Politics
President Donald Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak at the White House Wednesday amid the swirling investigation of Russian contacts with Trump campaign and transition officials in 2016 and Tuesday's firing of FBI Director James Comey, who was handling the probe.
Trump Desperately Searching Globe for Empty Airfield to Hit with Cruise Missile -- Andy Borowitz
|FYI: Fake tweet|
Trump Lawyers Up.
President Donald Trump has hired a Washington law firm to send a letter to a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee saying he has no connections to Russia, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday.
Poll: Majority of Americans Favor Converting Mar-a-Lago into Prison - Andy Borowitz
- Trump aide: Comey's firing 'absolutely not' about Russia investigation
- Poll: Trump approval rating slides after House GOP passes ObamaCare repeal
- Grassley rips ‘Nixonian’ talk about Comey firing: ‘Suck it up and move on’
- McConnell Defends Trump as Schumer Calls for Special Prosecutor
- Sean Spicer says Sally Yates was a 'strong supporter' of Hillary Clinton. His evidence: Rumors.
- All of Trump's campaign statements just vanished from his website. So let's remember them.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Calls Trump White House 'Total Sh*t Show' - Andy Borowitz
|Irony will occur when Russia causes his impeachment|
Uh Oh Subpoenas For Flynn's "Associates"
Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas as part of the ongoing probe of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, according to a new report.
The subpoenas to associates of former national security adviser Michael Flynn are seeking business records...
France elected a new president. Centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron won the French presidential election, defeating the far-right candidate Marine Le Pen. Macron won by a large margin, easily getting more votes — which, most Americans will be surprised to learn, is how you win most elections in almost all the countries. - James Corden
Rock The Voter News
- In Win for Environmentalists, Senate Keeps an Obama-Era Climate Change Rule
- Obama defends Paris climate accord as Trump mulls ditching it
- Poll: Unemployed Americans were more likely to vote for Hillary Clinton
Ruskies Are In Like
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday laughed off questions about President Donald Trump's...
In Colorado, a high school teacher has been put on leave after her class smashed a President Trump piñata. When he heard this, Trump was especially furious that he had been made into something that brings joy to Mexicans. - Conan O'Brien
My plan involves getting Buzz Aldrin into a room with Trump, then telling Buzz that Trump said the moon landing was faked.- John Fugelsang
- Oil market is looking for deeper OPEC cuts to boost prices
- Toyota sees profit sliding 20 percent on US sales incentives, yen gain
- Amazon is putting a homeless shelter inside its new Seattle office building
- Despite recent incidents, US airlines satisfaction up for fifth straight year
Everyone who thinks Rick Perry is qualified to deal with today's plutonium emergency at Hanford, raise your radioactive right hand. - Jeff Tiedrich
Need A New Roof?
Installations in the US will begin this year and will be available on a first ordered basis. Tesla opened up orders and announced pricing information for its Solar Roof product on Wednesday.
North Korea reported that there was a U.S.-sponsored plot launched against Kim Jong Un. Apparently two CIA agents tried to sneak up on Kim and give him a man’s haircut. - Conan O'Brien