The oil company’s half-million donation to Donald Trump’s Inaugural Committee wasn’t illegal. But it certainly wasn’t moral. And the cash may have come from the Kremlin, at least indirectly.
Recently released Federal Election Commission filings show that Citgo, the U.S. subsidiary of the Venezuelan oil company Petróleos de Venezuela (known as PDVSA) gave Trump more money than Shell or Walmart. The donation is unusual for PDVSA: Citgo had not donated to previous presidential inaugural committees.
We now return to our regularly scheduled cover-up brought to you by the Republican Party. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Anti-missile system in South Korea operational in 'coming days'
- North Korea tensions: US ready to 'bring Kim Jong-un to his senses'
- Syria war: 'Israeli strike' hits military site near Damascus airport
- Turkish 'sadness' after Russian navy ship sinks
- Senators warn of 'dangerous' cuts to International Affairs Budget
- Carl Bernstein: Flynn a key to helping FBI unravel "cover-up" of Trump ties to Russia
- Ex-national security director: Mike Flynn ‘is subject to a felony’ and ‘up to five years in prison’
- Top Pentagon watchdog launches investigation into money that Michael Flynn received from foreign groups
Let's settle this the old-fashioned way: Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump at dawn in New Jersey.- Conan O'Brien
Trump Is Up To His Neck In Conservative Communists
Before Sebastian Gorka was an adviser to President Donald Trump, he was a man with a dream to rise to the top of Hungarian politics. It didn’t quite work out.
Serious question: Is there a Melania Jong Un? - Conan O'Brien
$19.95 Million Fine For Exxon While Rex Tillerson Was CEO
A federal judge ruled on Wednesday that ExxonMobil Corp should pay a $19.95 million penalty for pollution from its Baytown, Texas, refining and chemical plant complex between 2005 and 2013.
Tell Trump the statute of limitations on blaming Obama was up when he was wrong about his birth certificate. He fired Flynn, you hired scum. - Alt Fed Employee Tweet
- Trump says he’s “absolutely” considering breaking up court that ruled against him
- The 329 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- 'Dog and Pony Show': Tammy Duckworth Slams Trump's Senate Briefing on North Korea as Glorified Photo-Op
- Trump’s tweets and regular trips to Mar-A-Lago ‘creating a lot of hassles’ for Secret Service
- While you were sleeping, the Texas House passed a sanctuary cities ban
- Trump administration position on Supreme Court case suggests Melania Trump could be deported
- House committee refers IT company behind Clinton email server to Justice Dept. for prosecution
The U.S. State Department has hired a female anchor from Fox News. However, the State Department described it as “more of a rescue mission.” - Conan O'Brien
One Trump trip to Mar-a-Lago costs the same as eight Obama speeches. Difference is Cantor Fitzgerald isn't paying.
You are. - Sarah Kendzior
Loyal To A Fault. Sad. Really Sad.
A large majority of voters who supported President Trump in the 2016 presidential election approves of the job he is doing in office, according to a new survey.
A University of Virginia Center of Politics poll finds the president's approval rating among those who supported him in last year's election is at 93 percent.
Stateside, they’ve had trouble moving Ivanka’s line of clothing, so they secretly relabeled it as Adrienne Vittadini. That’s how unpopular the Trump name is — her clothing has been put in the Witness Protection Program. - Stephen Colbert
FUN FACT: Obama fired Mike Flynn in August 2014. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Spicer blames Obama for Flynn's security clearance
- Mexico's 'Hillary Clinton' Rips Trump Over 'Useless' Wall
Democrats Are Trying To Save ACA From Republicans Who Want To Destroy It
House Democrats threatened on Thursday to withhold their support for a stopgap spending bill if Republicans pressed forward with a swift vote on their legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
Since becoming president, Donald Trump has not left the country — he’s barely left the country club. But today, Trump sent Ivanka to Berlin to participate in a women’s conference, making her the first Trump to attend a women’s conference that didn’t include a swimsuit competition. - Stephen Colbert
- Trump wants to expand offshore drilling
- Trump tax plan to trigger lobbying frenzy
- Trump: Mexican, Canadian leaders called me to renegotiate NAFTA
- A Calmer Mexico Sees Trump Anew: as a 'Bluffer' at the Poker Table
- Trump promised to donate any profits from foreign governments to the U.S. Treasury—so far, that hasn't happened
- Workers endured long hours, low pay at Chinese factory used by Ivanka Trump’s clothing-maker
Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, was booed at a women’s entrepreneurship summit in Germany on Tuesday when she described her father as “a tremendous champion of supporting families.” You know you’re on the wrong side of history when Germany’s booing you. - James Corden
|I Can Hear It Now, "Hey Y'all Look At This."|
"YOU may smile, but it will come,” said Henry Ford in 1940, predicting the arrival of a machine that was part-automobile and part-aeroplane. For decades flying cars have obsessed technologists but eluded their mastery. Finally there is reason to believe. Several firms have offered hope that flying people in small pods for short trips might become a reality in the next decade. These are not cars, as most are not fit to drive on land, but rather small vehicles, which can rise and land vertically, like quiet helicopters.
Department Of Interior Asks For Resignation Of Obama-Era Elk. - The Onion