President Trump's address to a joint session of Congress exceeded expectations among the pundit class on Tuesday night.
CBS's Gayle King felt Trump's speech was authentic.
Today is the day you understand why the national media have such little credibility and why Trump feels so free to berate and demean them. - Peter Daou
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump blames generals for Navy SEAL's death in Yemen raid
- Trump plays empathizer-in-chief with Yemen raid widow
- Trump postpones UK visit to avoid protests: report
- Trump wants to cut the State Department’s budget by 37 percent
- Jewish center bomb threats top 100; kids pulled from schools
- FBI liaison: Jewish center threats unlike anything we've seen
- Four Mosques Have Burned In Seven Weeks — Leaving Many Muslims and Advocates Stunned
- After spending $5,000 on visa applications, Tibet women’s soccer team denied entry to the U.S.
Please, let's have a reality check about last night. Just because someone doesn't have a psychotic episode on national TV does not mean he was being "presidential." #lowbar - Andy Borowitz
If you're looking for the guys who say America is a Christian nation, they're busy trying to rob from the poor to give to the richest. - LOLGOP
Lie Detector Explodes During Trump's Speech. - Andy Borowitz
FBI Director Comey Had All This Russian Information Before The Election And He Chose To Talk About Hillary's Emails. Should Comey Be Investigated ?
The FBI reimbursed some expenses of the former British intelligence operative who produced a dossier containing allegations of President Donald Trump's ties to Russia...
Donald Trump just got applause for a widow he created. - John Fugelsang
Never forget Trump was trained by his role model and former personal attorney, Roy Cohn, a despicable mob lawyer and counsel to McCarthy.- Dario Navarro
- Dem lawmakers cry out as Trump announces new immigration crime office
- GOP plan will provide significantly less help for low-income people than ObamaCare: study
- GOP lawmaker: Immigration compromise not a new position for Trump
- White House proposes cutting EPA staff by one-fifth, eliminating key programs
- Dresses worn by Melania and Ivanka Trump stand out compared to past First Ladies (They both looked like they were going to a Disco)
- Sen. Rubio evicted from Florida office over noisy town hall demonstrations
I am far less concerned about the presence of Kellyanne Conway on a couch in the Oval Office than I am about the presence of Donald Trump anywhere near the Oval Office. - Andy Borowitz
Now The Media Investigates Trump!
Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans,
Trump Barely Looked At McConnell
There was a lot going on Tuesday night in Washington, so you could be forgiven if you missed history being made by President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. What sort of history, you ask? Only the most awkward handshake ever ...
America right now: "My husband Earl got drunk last night and didn't even yell when he beat me, I think he's really changed this time." - Summer Brennan
Rock The Voter News
- Oprah Suggests She's Rethinking Presidential Run After Donald Trump's Win
- Democrats, Advocates Try to Beat Back Trump's Image of Immigrants
- Here's why so many female Democrats wore white to Trump's speech
I'll never understand why the media tries so hard to find the good in Trump after they tried so hard to find the bad in Hillary. - Kara Calavera
Democrats Skeptical Of Trump's Speech
Congressional Democrats heard President Donald Trump dangle olive branches in their direction on Tuesday night - but most departed his much-anticipated speech still deeply skeptical of Trump's interest in bipartisanship.
Since Trump thinks the Dow is a good economic barometer, fun fact: for Trump to replicate growth under Obama, Dow will have to reach 50,000. - Matt McDermott
- Dow skyrockets 300 points higher, breaks above 21000 as stocks hit all-time highs
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US
Russia Is Happy Trump Left Them Out Of Speech
A high-ranking Russian official on Wednesday praised President Trump for not mentioning "vicious nonsense" about Russia during his speech before a joint session of Congress on Tuesday evening.
Russian Senator Alexey Pushkov noted that Trump's speech "stood out" for not being aggressive toward Moscow and having a "balanced tone."
Guy who bought foreign steel, employs foreign workers & outsourced manufacturing to China/Mexico demands you Buy American and Hire American.- John Fugelsang
"Trump Inspired Me To Build A Bomb Shelter"