Top Trump strategist Steve Bannon told the New York Times and other media outlets to shut up on Thursday, but CNN chief international correspondent Christiane Amanpour isn’t having any of it.
Resisting Donald J. Trump might be the most patriotic thing you do in your lifetime. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Iraqi parliament wants government to retaliate against US travel ban
- Six dead, eight wounded as Trudeau condemns terrorist attack at Quebec mosque
- A travel ban that descended into chaos, protests
- Trump's travel ban hits hospitals hard
- Trump travel ban 'great gift to extremists': Iran FM
The Department of Homeland Security said Trump's White House denied them ANY input on how to implement the executive order. Mass confusion. - Shaun King
Dead Men Tell No Tales
A former KGB chief suspected of helping British spy Christopher Steele compile his lurid dossier on President Donald Trump was found dead late last month in the back of his car in Moscow.
Who could have predicted that giving the White House to a game-show host with a disastrous business history and a glaring personality disorder would turn out so badly?- Andy Borowitz
Iran Retaliates Against Trump Ban
Iran said on Saturday it would stop U.S. citizens entering the country in retaliation to Washington's visa ban against Tehran and six other majority-Muslim countries announced by new U.S. President Donald Trump. "While respecting the American people and distinguishing between them and the hostile policies of the U.S. government, Iran will implement the principle of reciprocity until the offensive U.S. limitations against Iranian nationals are lifted," a Foreign Ministry statement said.
- Republicans Break with Trump as Backlash over “Muslim Ban” Grows
- Trump blames airport chaos on "the tears of Senator Schumer"
- Conway: When will reporters who "talked smack" about Trump be fired?
- The synagogue where President Trump's grandchild goes to preschool has condemned his travel ban
- Over 1 million Britons sign petition to stop Trump's official visit to UK:
Scientists Baffled by McConnell and Ryan's Ability to Stand Upright Without Spines. - Andy Borowitz
Sean Spicer sez sometimes WH can “disagree with the facts.” Congrats, Sean, on being 1st WH spokesman to not know what words mean. - Bette Midler
Manipulation Of Statistics?
US statisticians are concerned that Donald Trump’s administration might suppress or manipulate public statistics that don’t fit his narrative of the truth, the Guardian has learned. In a series of interviews, individuals who have recently left high-level positions at federal statistical agencies expressed worry that the administration may stop collecting and publishing data on subjects such as abortion, racial inequality and poverty.
A five-year old was detained alone, away from his mother, for 5 hours at Dulles. Tell us again how Obama & Carter did the same thing.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Kaine Puts 2 And 2 Together
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), the Democratic nominee for vice president in 2016, said it is "not a coincidence" that Trump signed an executive order that "imposed a religious test on Muslims" on the same day he issued a "Holocaust denial" statement.
If only there were some evidence -- say 3 million votes or so -- that proved that most Americans don't agree with Trump. - LOLGOP
Trump Is Having A 2 Fer 1 Sale
U.S. President Donald Trump signs an executive order he said would impose tighter vetting to prevent foreign terrorists from entering the United States at the Pentagon in Washington, U.S Trump to sign executive orders to reduce business regulations
The measure will expand regulatory review with the goal of revoking two regulations for every new one put forward, according to a senior administration official...
- Shares fall, dollar dips vs yen after Trump travel curbs
- Goldman Sachs CEO on immigration ban: "This is not a policy we support"
- Google launches fund that could donate $4 million to ACLU, other immigrants rights organizations
- Koch network condemns Trump immigration ban
Of the many horrible things that Donald J. Trump did in his first week, making me agree with the Koch brothers on immigration is the most unforgivable. - Andy Borowitz
Thousands of domestic travelers were stranded Monday and Delta Air Lines took a social media hit from President Trump after a computer glitch forced cancellation of at least 280 flights.
All Hat No Cattle Fundraiser