President-elect Donald Trump eats dinner with Mitt Romney at Jean-Georges restaurant, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016, in New York.
"Dishonesty is Trump's hallmark. ... His imagination must not be married to real power." -Mitt Romney
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox thinks Donald Trump resembles Fidel Castro
- Trump transition team in contact with Moscow on Syria, Russian diplomat says
- CIA head warns Trump: Undermining Iran deal would be "disastrous"
- Tornado kills 3, destroys daycare center in Alabama
- 'People were basically running for their lives': At least 3 dead as fires engulf Tennessee towns
- Operation Rescue activist who plotted to bomb an abortion clinic rages at being called a ‘terrorist’
Trump is going to ban marijuana just when we need it more than ever. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Blind Trust? No Way, Jose.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said Wednesday he will take himself "completely out of business operations" at his company in order to focus on the presidency without any conflicts of interests.
Mr. Potatoe Head Returns!
President-elect Donald Trump continued to meet with advisers and possible cabinet appointees at Trump Tower in New York City on Tuesday. And he also met with a Republican supporter who entered the building virtually unrecognized, according to a pool report: former Vice President Dan Quayle.
Quayle strolled through the lobby accompanied by Kellyanne Conway...
- Trump Taps Billionaire Investor Wilbur Ross For Commerce Secretary
- Paying Breitbart's bills: Advertisers pulling away from hateful content now that Steve Bannon is in the White House
- ‘This is for Donald Trump’: White man repeatedly punches Hispanic worker in the back of the head
- Ivanka Trump’s Terrible Book Helps Explain the Trump-Family Ethos
- Climate change amplifies deadly Tennessee wildfires — but state law lets teachers lie about it
- California Republicans allege that the state's online voter registration system isn't secure
- Conway argues Trump saved GOP from becoming party of elites
How do you deal with a president-elect, and eventually a president, who regularly Tweets untrue statements? - Dan Rather
The Longer Trump Holds Onto His Properties...
The lease on the ornate hotel that Donald Trump recently completed near the White House appears to bar participation by any elected official, posing an acute conflict-of-interest challenge just seven weeks before Inauguration Day.
Trump Says He Is Clueless About The Hate Crimes. Wink wink.
“Mr Trump claims he's surprised his election has unleashed a barrage of hate ... start picking yall slave numbers. KKK. 4Lyfe.” followed by the line “Go Trump.
Ethically, Trump has two choices: Sell off his companies or sell out the American people.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: "Michelle will never run for office"
- Dems to unload on Mnuchin
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance at UNICEF Gala to Honor Katy Perry
Let The Counting Begin!
Hillary Clinton made her first move in the presidential election recount effort on Tuesday, declaring support for an attempt to force Wisconsin authorities to review the state's 3m votes by hand.
Trump condemns HRC for Goldman speech, then puts Goldman exec in charge of treasury. Irony & Karma shoot up together w/a dirty needle.- John Fugelsang
Did This Guy Listen To Any Of Hillary's Speeches At Goldman-Sachs?
President-elect Donald Trump has picked his campaign finance chairman, Steve Mnuchin, to be his Treasury secretary. The Wall Street banker spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs, where he was a partner, and is now chief executive of Dune Capital Management, a privately owned hedge fund.
Trump's Treasury pick "the Forrest Gump of the financial crisis." - Elizabeth Warren
- Oil prices rally as OPEC agrees to cut output for first time in 8 years
- Top 10 Things to Know About Moving to Costa Rica
- Thanks to Nixon, President Trump’s taxes will be audited automatically every year
- North Dakota backs away from checking cars headed to pipeline protest
- White House downplays Trump Carrier announcement
If Trump did a Carrier-style deal every week for the next 4 years, he could bring back 4% of the manufacturing jobs lost since 2000.- Paul Krugman
Philip Morris To Phase Out Cigarettes By Introducing An E Cigarette!
Marlboro-producer and tobacco giant Philip Morris International on Wednesday launched a non-burning cigarette alternative in the UK in a bid to phase out traditional cigarettes.
Americans who travel abroad for the first time are often shocked to discover that, despite all the progress that has been made in the last 30 years, many foreign people still speak in foreign languages. - Dave Barry
I'm Dreaming Of A Green Christmas