Professor Allan Lichtman made a lot of people’s eyeballs roll when he predicted Donald Trump’s election — except he turned out to be 100% right.
Astonishing to think HRC will end up with a bigger vote margin than two people who actually won the presidency.- Christopher Hayes
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump Victory Surprises Americans; Four in 10 Afraid
- Alt-right founder: Trump is the first step in turning America into a vast ‘safe space’ for whites
- Irish senator rips his government for cozying up to Trump: ‘America has just elected a fascist’
- Myanmar anti-Muslim groups wax lyrical on Trump victory
- Just 100 days until Trump's secret plan to crush ISIS kicks in
Hey Happy Veterans Day to all you patriots who voted for a man that insulted POWs, Gold Star parents, thinks our troops should commit war crimes, says he knows more than the generals, said troops with PTSD were weak, didn't pay federal taxes to support our troops and got 5 deferments for a war he supported. It's a good thing y'all don't have to hear facts like that in the news you consume. - John Fugelsang
In The True Fox News Spirit, Megyn Pulls The Old Bait & Switch
Now that the election is over, Megyn Kelly (in order to sell books) reveals the pro-Trump conspiracy within Fox News
As People publishes its glowing Trump cover, Sen Harry Reid has choice words about covering a "sexual predator who lost the popular vote."- Mrs. Betty Bowers
Freedom isn’t free. It blooms by the blood of those who seek it & those who protect it against forces that would take it away. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Kurt Eichenwald blames ‘petulant’ protest voters for Trump win: ‘I hope you bathe in your shame’
- The latest Obama conspiracy theory involves keeping Trump from office
- Kentucky GOP candidate who compared Obama to a monkey wins statehouse race
- Trump supporter bombards NBC reporter with obscenities during interview
- "The ‘deplorables’ won, and they deserve an apology"
Obama and Hillary won the most votes in the last 3 elections, but of course it is they who are out of touch, not white rural people. - Tea Party Cat
Justice Cruz? God Help us.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) encouraged Donald Trump to nominate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) to the U.S. Supreme Court.
The Deportations Will Begin Pronto
Donald Trump’s deportation machine is already in place. It just needs to be turned on.
Can't wait to see Trump, Christie & Gingrich onstage together so I can make that joke about the Nine Wives Club. - John Fugelsang
Obama has to hand over the presidency to a man who made him show his 'Freedom papers.' - Star Jones on THE VIEW this morning
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton family preparing Chelsea for a congressional campaign: report
- Trump win "has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry," Harry Reid writes in scathing letter
People didn't vote for Trump out of racism, it was economic anxiety. The anxiety that economically a black person might do better than them.- Tea Party Cat
|A sign outside a pub in Chenoweth, England.|
- Oil down 2 pct on OPEC glut worries; US rigs up by two
- American Companies Tailor Responses to Trump Election
- Billionaire Richard Branson: Trump presidency is 'potentially horrific'
We're now all in the Trump business. A business that went bankrupt 7 times in the last three decades.- LOLGOP
I Guess Trumpsters Have Enough Guns
On Thursday, shares of gun makers are still slumping after Donald Trump's stunning presidential victory earlier this week.
I'm going to be quiet for a while. I am in mourning for my country, for women, and for our world.- Bette Midler