Shortly after 9 p.m., Trump began retweeting supporters who had criticized CNN's Jeff Zeleny because he accurately reported that there was no evidence -- nor has the transition team provided any-- to support Trump's claim that millions of fraudulent votes had been cast for Hillary Clinton.
The 25th Amendment calls for the President to be removed from office if incapacitated. It does not specifically cite Twitter rants but I believe it's implied. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Under U.S. plan, Afghans may get Black Hawks to replace Russian aircraft
- In op-ed, Jimmy Carter says the US must recognize Palestine
- Suspect Is Killed in Attack at Ohio State University That Injured 11
- Tennessee wildfires: 'It's the apocalypse on both sides (of downtown)'
- Texas becomes second state to confirm locally transmitted Zika infection
I was about to marvel at the hypocrisy of Trump calling for Hillary's imprisonment for mishandling classified documents, and then considering for Secretary of State General David Petraeus, who intentionally mishandled classified documents, but then I remembered that NOTHING FUCKING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE IN THIS COUNTRY. - Andy Borowitz
Click on map for larger image
WikiLeaks Is Going After Jimmy Carter?
WikiLeaks on Monday released more than 500,000 diplomatic cables from President Jimmy Carter’s administration.
David Petraeus initially told Hillary Clinton #Benghazi was inspired by video; then determined otherwise; aka Hillary lied about Benghazi.- John Fugelsang
- Trump allies are now threatening Hillary Clinton with prosecution over recount
- Donald Trump Son-in-Law Could Face His Own Conflict-of-Interest Questions
- Trump reportedly will pick vocal Obamacare critic Rep. Tom Price as health secretary
- Law enforcement endorsements pile up for Sessions
- Trump floats loss of citizenship for flag burning, which is protected under the First Amendment
Coincidently, with Trump as president, I suspect an uptick in flag burning.- Lizz Winstead
Melania Trump Threatens Trump Supporter With Lawsuit
YouTube user James Hunter created the now viral video of Barron Trump that suggests he could have autism, and is now responding to the possibility of a lawsuit from Melania Trump over the video’s implications.
“I’m honestly kinda scared right now. The only reason I made the video is because I saw how much social media was bullying Barron Trump, and I wanted it to stop.
New definition of narcissistic personality disorder: claiming that an election was rigged EVEN AFTER YOU F--KING WON IT. - Andy Borowitz
Oh My, Is This A Velvet Gloved Threat?
A longtime ally of President-elect Donald Trump says the Clinton campaign joining recount efforts increases the chances of Hillary Clinton facing criminal prosecution.
Ppl who said Hillary emailed state secrets & blamed #Benghazi on a video now cheer David Petraeus. And Irony hangs itself in a cheap motel.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Man who threatened Obama to remain jailed
- Reid to join Obama, Biden for dinner Monday
- Hillary Clinton's campaign wants to make one thing clear: They don't want a recount
- Hillary Clinton resurfaces on Twitter to follow Snoop Dogg
History will not only note that Trump lost the popular vote by millions of votes but that he cried whenever this fact was mentioned.- LOLGOP
Do The Democrats Want Fresh Blood?
House Democrats return to Washington on Tuesday grappling over the best course for the party’s future.
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), facing a challenge from Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio), is seen as the heavy favorite in elections on Wednesday to keep her top leadership spot, where she’s been perched for the past 14 years.
Donald Trump promises to defend the First Amendment.
Oh, and to jail flag burners & take away their citizenship.
That too. - John Fugelsang
Petraeus gets no jail time for sharing secrets w/his mistress & Chelsea Manning gets 35 yrs for sharing secrets with you.- John Fugelsang
- Another Cyber Monday, another online sales record
- Hundreds of Chicago O'Hare airport workers go on strike
- World Trade Organization Rules Against Boeing Tax Break for New Jet
- HPE demonstrates memory-driven computing prototype
- Donald Trump's foreign business interests: 144 companies in 25 countries
Remember this: As long as he cuts taxes for the rich, nearly all elected Republicans will be silent as Trump destroys everything. - LOLGOP
Freedom Of Speech Does Not Protect Anyone From Being An Ass Or Getting A Lifetime Ban From Delta
The video, shot aboard a Delta flight earlier this month, shows a man in a ball cap standing in the aisle of an airplane. “We got some Hillary b—— on here?