Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.
Trump is the death rattle of the Confederacy. - Tina Dupuy
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Putin accuses Ukraine of trying to provoke a new conflict over Crimea
- Russia announces daily ceasefires in Syria's Aleppo to let in aid
- The Grinding Fight to Root Out ISIS in a Battered Libya
- Did a U.S. think tank sponsor a military coup? Turkey thinks so.
So let me get this straight: Refugees running a 50 yard Olympic dash--good.
Refugees running for their life into your country-- bad? - Erik Bransteen
The Philippine's Donald Trump
The first rule of diplomacy?
Don't use a homophobic slur when referring to a foreign dignitary.
But that's exactly what Rodrigo Duterte, president of the Philippines, did in televised remarks Friday. Washington reportedly summoned Manila's charge d’affaires in Washington on Monday to complain, in what must have been a rather awkward meeting.
"I like Trump because he means what he says." "But he said to shoot Hillary. He encouraged murder." "Yeah, but he didn't mean it." - Steve Hofstetter
Is WikiLeaks Pointing The Finger At Hillary For A Murder?
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Tuesday floated a theory that the Democratic National Committee staffer who was shot dead in the streets of Washington last month had been targeted because the operative was an informant.
- BREAKING: The Secret Service Has Talked to Trump About 2nd Amendment Remarks
- N.Y. Republican: Trump should take back "dumb remark" on 2nd Amendment
- Trump Spokeswoman Offers A New Explanation For '2nd Amendment' Line
- Scarborough calls on GOP to remove Trump as nominee
- Katrina Pierson Defends Trump's Assassination Threat: 'It Could Happen, Not Should Happen!'
- Trump And His Team Apparently Got Themselves Stuck In Colorado Elevator
I want you to keep your gun. I'm just waiting for you to say the same thing about my health insurance, Medicare, and Social Security. - LOLGOP
Republican Congressman Uses Large Vocabulary Word
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), one of the first members of Congress who endorsed Donald Trump, on Tuesday evening defended the Republican nominee's line about "Second Amendment" people, arguing that Trump just isn't very "articulate."
BREAKING: Ryan, McConnell Continue to Support Trump Despite Clearly Visible Trapdoor to Hell Right Under Them. - Andy Borowitz
Republican Party Could Recover as Early as 2140, Experts Say. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton disavows support from Orlando shooter's father
- Bernie Sanders Buys a Summer Home in North Hero
Elizabeth Warren Questions Hillary's Judgment
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is calling an email hack of the Democratic National Committee an embarrassment for the party and the country...The Massachusetts Democrat also said she doesn't understand why Hillary Clinton has given former party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz a role in her campaign.
According to a new poll, if Donald Trump succeeds in having Hillary Clinton killed she would still beat him by eleven points.- Andy Borowitz
- Crude Oil 41.46
- WSJ Editor Stokes Feud With Op-Ed Eviscerating Fox ‘Huckster’ Sean Hannity
- Twitter Mocks Trump’s Affinity For Phrase 'Many People Are Saying'
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump wrongly says nation is short of coal
- Delta delays continue at Sea-Tac and beyond
The Heat Is Only Going To Get Worse, Folks
Record-shattering temperatures this summer have scorched countries from Morocco to Saudi Arabia and beyond, as climate experts warn that the severe weather could be a harbinger of worse to come.