Donald Trump's harsh comments toward Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim-American soldier killed in combat, have proven to ...
"Wouldn't it be ironic if a Muslim sunk Trump's candidacy?" - Peter Gerstenzang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Transit policeman charged with trying to help Islamic State
- Fears grow as military pulled into presidential politics
- Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson backtracks on blaming Obama for 2004 death of Humayun Khan
- As Trump’s mess takes over the news cycle, Republicans try to accuse Obama of bribing Iran
"Imagine Donald Trump being the President of the United States during the second week of October 1962?" ~ George Jones
Top Trump aide Paul Manafort swore that the campaign had nothing to do with a radical change in the official Republican Party position on Ukraine. He was lying.
So many Republicans are jumping ship Celine Dion's going to sing the theme song.- Albert Brooks
- ‘Trump is getting nuttier and nuttier’: Campaign operative unloads on his ‘irrational’ candidate
- Donald Trump: Obama is ‘Worst President’ in U.S. History, Maybe
- Trump’s descent into madness: 7 crazy, totally unhinged moments of the past 24 hours
- Huckabee scrambles after Trump’s insane 24 hours: ‘He probably won’t have Twitter’ as president
- ‘I would break his f*cking thumbs if I could’: Trump donor explodes in rage at his own candidate
- Swing-state GOP senator calls on Trump to apologize to parents of Muslim solider
For years the GOP warned us that America must never let nuclear weapons fall into the hands of an unstable lunatic. Then they nominated one.- Richard Hine
GOP Ponders Effect If Trump Drops Out
Republican officials are exploring how to handle a scenario that would be unthinkable in a normal election year: What would happen if the party's presidential nominee dropped out?
Trump dropping out is the national "My parents may get back together fantasy." There's no fixing what the GOP has done here.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Cleaning Up The DNC
On Tuesday, Democratic National Committee CEO Amy Dacey stepped down from her position as the Democratic Party’s hacked email scandal roars on. Dacey is the highest-ranking official to resign from the DNC in response to a dump of stolen emails on WikiLeaks. Fox News revealed that two more DNC officials — CFO Brad Marshall and director Luis Miranda — have joined Dacey in resigning their positions.
While some supporters fear that Trump's campaign against Muslims is distracting him from attacking Mexicans, others believe he can multitask.- Andy Borowitz
- Trump rattles oil industry with fracking position
- Thirteen states sue over EPA methane rule
- 'Nigerian prince' arrested for $60 million email fraud scheme
Elections Aid Murdoch's Profit
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.O) reported a slightly better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by higher ad revenue in its cable division.
The Rupert Murdoch-controlled company's shares were up 0.78 percent in extended trading on Wednesday.
Hey Europe? We've got a xenophobic right-wing nationalist racist politician who's ALSO a reality TV star. Top that, bitches.- John Fugelsang
Because I sure need you!