At least 30 delegates are mounting a longshot attempt to deny Donald Trump the GOP presidential nomination on the convention floor, The Washington Post reported Friday.
70% of Americans polled have a negative opinion of Trump. The other 30% were "poorly educated" and didn't understand the question. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Putin downplays praise for Trump
- U.S. says it will stay in Black Sea despite Russian warning
- Obama, despite dissent on Syria, not shifting toward strikes on Assad
- Palestinians say they are negotiating sea border with Egypt
- Saudis, allies seek 'to minimize civilian casualties' in Yemen: minister
- UK police probe far-right links, mental health of MP murder suspect
- Boko Haram kill 24 in northeastern Nigeria: community leader
- NY Brothers Arrested After Weapons Cache, Nazi Flags Found At Home
"While they were in the DNC cyber matrix, the Russians apparently stole opposition research on Donald Trump. Russia, what are you doing? If you want damaging information about Donald Trump, just wait for him to talk." –Stephen Colbert
John McCain blames ISIS on Obama. Sorry, but George W still has the stretch marks from giving birth to that baby. - Elayne Boosler
Iraqi forces on Friday entered the center of Falluja, the Iraqi city longest held by Islamic State, nearly four weeks after the start of a U.S.-backed offensive that cleared out the tens of thousands of residents still there.
Imagine if your religious concerns prevented you from selling a wedding cake but not a gun.- LOLGOP
- Ryan threatens to sue Trump over Muslim ban
- Oops! Trump sends celebratory tweet showing him polling behind Clinton
- Trump may have paid little-to-no income tax in the early 90s: report
- Ron Johnson: Gun Control Debates In Wake Of Orlando Are 'Nonsense'
- GOP Makes 'Appalling' Pitch To LGBTs: Dems Are Choosing Muslims Over You
- George W. Bush Helping Vulnerable GOP Senators
- Palin calls Obama "a special kind of stupid"
Donald Trump insinuates the President is sympathizing with terrorists, when all evidence actually points to the N.R.A. - The Daily Edge
Keeping Us Stupid
The American Medical Association’s new push to unfreeze federal funding for gun research is hitting a wall of resistance in the Republican Party.. the nation’s leading doctors group plans to “actively lobby” against a nearly 20-year-old budget rule that has prevented federal researchers from studying gun-related deaths.
I'd seriously like to congratulate FOX News for keeping their entire audience from knowing that GW Bush set the Iraq withdrawal date. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama and the first family to visit Yosemite National Park
- Sanders Pledges To Help Defeat Trump, But Still Won't Endorse Clinton
The primaries being over reminds me what my brother used to say when I was a kid: 'I'm going to keep punching you in the face but it will feel so good when it's over.'" –Stephen Colbert
Alabama: Yup, Dumbasses Still Thrive There
An Alabama county is refusing to lower its flags to half-staff in the wake of the Orlando mass shooting last weekend despite orders to do so from both President Obama and Gov. Robert Bentley...
- Crude Oil 48.26
- Stocks end week lower as British vote remains focus
- Several major companies are pulling their sponsorships from the GOP convention
- Trump wants a wall as developers complain about shortage of Mexican laborers to build homes
GOP Still Trying To Undermine The Iran Deal
Two House Republicans are expressing concern over Boeing’s tentative agreement to sell about 100 commercial planes to Iran, warning that the deal could have serious national security implications.
House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas) and Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.), who holds a seat on the Ways and Means Committee, said that U.S. businesses should not take part in “weaponizing” Iran’s regime.
Katy Perry's twitter account was hacked by someone who tweeted offensive nonsense. If only Donald Trump could say the same. - Bette Midler
I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEK AT ALL HAT NO CATTLE!
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER