Creator of anti-Planned Parenthood videos faces felony charge
A Houston grand jury that was investigating accusations of criminal misconduct against Planned Parenthood on Monday instead indicted the leader of an anti-abortion group that recorded covert videos of the organization’s employees.
These pro-life nuts stir up their base and someone gets shot or bombed. All this bozo was charged with, so far, was trying to buy baby parts.
If you have any more footage of yourself committing a crime against Planned Parenthood, please send it to your local police. Thanks! - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Pope urges Iran to act for peace in Middle East
- UN chief takes aim at Israel over new settlements
- Denmark passes tough migrant law as Nordic refugee welcome dims
- No sign of active shooter at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Frustration grows as armed Oregon standoff continues
Trump: Unafraid of ISIS, terrified by Megyn Kelly. - Andy Borowitz
So, Rumsfeld Knew There Were No WMDs? HUH?
On September 9, 2002, as the George W. Bush administration was launching its campaign to invade Iraq, a classified report landed on the desk of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It came from Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and it carried an ominous note.
“Please take a look at this material as to what we don’t know about WMD,” Rumsfeld wrote to Air Force General Richard Myers. “It is big.”
Two pieces of Rumsfeld news today:
1. the man suppressed 2002 intelligence reports on Iraq
2. how adorable he made a solitaire app - Kelsey D. Atherton
- New Cruz Ad Reminds Iowans About That Time Trump Called Them 'Stupid'
- Trump Threatens To Skip Fox Debate If Megyn Kelly Treats Him 'Unfairly'
- Poll: Evangelicals flocking to Trump
- Christie On Storm Cleanup: 'Do You Want Me To Go Down There With A Mop?' (VIDEO)
- Snyder Blames Public Employees For Flint Water Crisis
A researcher found lyrics to a song that Woody Guthrie wrote over 50 years ago about Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump. I believe it was called, this land is my land and this land is my land, and this land is also my land.- Jimmy Fallon
Sarah Palin's Ex-Aide Says Palin Is "Incredibly Withdrawn"
Nicolle Wallace, once an aide to Sarah Palin, trashed the former vice presidential nominee in an op-ed for The New York Times.
Wallace, who served as a senior adviser to the campaign of John McCain and Palin in 2008, writes in a Times op-ed published Monday that Trump "has made a shrewd bet" on voter anger in accepting her endorsement last week, in his latest maneuver for support in Iowa and beyond.
Jerry Falwell, Jr.'s endorsement today of Donald Trump can be explained, not because the businessman is a Christian, but because Christianity is a business.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
Rock The Voter News
- Top Sanders surrogate fires back at Obama
- Chomsky: I'd 'absolutely' vote for Hillary Clinton
- Reporter fights Hillary Clinton email delay
Roachman: FBI Ready To Indict Hillary
The FBI is "ready to indict" Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information on a private email server during her time as Secretary of State, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay said.
I am not a religious man. But, as a political satirist, I have to admit that the fact that Trump and Palin are now involved in this election makes me feel almost evangelical. - Andy Borowitz
Birds Of A Feather, Flock Together
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is heading to Iowa to endorse Donald Trump, the Republican presidential front-runner's campaign announced on Tuesday.
The Arizona sheriff has been a vocal opponent of the Obama administration for years and is known for his tough take on tackling crime and hardline stance on illegal immigration.
Donald Trump: “Just look at these polls. I’m more popular than Jesus Christ. I’m more popular than The Beatles. It’s amazing!”- Tea Party Cat
- Oil surges on hopes for output cuts to trim glut
- 'We See No Reason for Exxon to Continue to Trade at a Significant Premium,' Analyst Says
- ConocoPhillips Remains Under Extreme Pressure
Experts at this week's world economic forum that said in the future, cell phones will likely be tiny computer chips implanted in our brains. Great, now I have to worry about leaving my brain in the couch.- Jimmy Fallon
Meanwhile, The Adults Are Tackling This Scary Virus That Is South Of The Border
U.S. health officials are stepping up efforts to study the link between Zika virus infections and birth defects in infants amid predictions for widespread circulation of the mosquito-borne virus within the United States during warmer months.