Fox Host: Jeb Bush Is A "Beta Male" Compared To Trump
ANDREA TANTAROS: Alright, so was it a good night for Jeb, exclamation point? I mean, I think the first clip that we played, Jonah, I don't know, that was awkward, when you ask someone to apologize and Donald Trump didn't. That made him look really weak. And then the second one, the rambling about the Bush advisers and how many people. I mean I wondered if he was still hitting the Mary Jane.
Only early "Saturday Night Live" viewers will get my phototoon above. :)
Jeb Bush revealed he smoked pot in high school, but did not disclose what drug his brother was on when he invaded Iraq.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Blasts in central Baghdad leave 23 dead, 68 wounded
- Syrian army starts using new weapons from Russia - military source
- US releases Moroccan after more than 13 years at Guantanamo
- U.S. says more sanctions possible response to any North Korea launch
- U.N. rights chief calls Hungary callous, xenophobic, anti-Muslim
- Ballooning refugee costs threaten Germany's cherished budget goals
- U.S. report calls for release of immigrant children from detention
- Pope decries 'ocean of pain' in Syria and Iraq
They're at the library of a man who armed both Saddam and the ayatollah. Irony just hanged itself in a cheap hotel. #GOPDebate - John Fugelsang
Great Job AP!
More than 2,000 fishermen have been rescued this year from brutal conditions at sea, liberated as a result of an Associated Press investigation into seafood brought to the U.S. from a slave island in eastern Indonesia.
- U.S. Republican debate brings outsider Fiorina to the fore
- GOP senator breaks with McConnell strategy
- Judge wants Alabama court to defy SCOTUS so he won’t have to issue licenses to ‘commit sodomy’
- Kim Davis inspires NC mayoral candidate to jail gays: ‘What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals?’
- Bristol Palin Bashes Obama for Inviting Ahmed Mohamed to White House
I enjoyed Fiorina's smackdown of Trump as much as anyone. But let's be honest: when the biggest moment of a debate is one candidate rebuking another for making fun of her face, we are not exactly in Lincoln-Douglas territory.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is Ending: 10 GOP Congressmen Believe In Climate Change!
Nearly a dozen Republican members of Congress will break ranks with leaders of their party on Thursday, and call for action against climate change.
A conservative super PAC just announced yesterday that they plan to spend $1 million on campaign ads attacking Donald Trump. Trump was like, “Make it $2 million and I'll STAR in them!"- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Republicans should fund U.S. budget on time: White House
- A sarcastic Bernie Sanders live-tweets the GOP debate
- Hillary Clinton eager for Planned Parenthood fight with GOP
- Watch Hillary Clinton's ad mocking the Republican debate
When I took office, 800,000 Americans lost their jobs each month. Our businesses have now added 13.1 million jobs over 66 straight months. - President Obama
Latino Republicans. Yes, They Do Exist.
Bob Cortes, a Republican legislator in Florida, fears he is losing the Hispanic vote that helped get him elected. The culprits: Republican presidential candidates such as Donald Trump who are railing against immigration.
The upcoming visit by the most socially progressive pope in generations threatens to alienate them even more, driving a further wedge between Cortes’ party and the Hispanic voters it needs to win back in order to retake the White House.
U.S. Appeals Court: Rosaries To Stay In Ovaries
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that President Barack Obama's healthcare law violates the rights of religiously affiliated employers by forcing them to help provide contraceptive coverage even though they do not have to pay for it.
Given a choice, I'm pretty sure most Americans would prefer to shut down the Republican Party over Planned Parenthood.- LOLGOP
- Oil ends lower, little changed after Fed
- Stock Markets End Slightly Lower After Fed Decision
- American Airlines working to recover from flight delays
- More than 20 million people watched Republican debate: CNN
In China, people are selling their kidney to buy an iPhone 6. What's going to happen when the iPhone 7 comes out?- Conan O'Brien
Boehner Declares Martial Law To Stop Government Shutdown
The House voted Thursday to give GOP leaders flexibility next week in fast-tracking a spending bill to avoid a government shutdown.
Democrats protested over the move, known as martial law, which allows the House to consider a rule that establishes procedural guidelines for debating legislation on the same day it is produced by the House Committee on Rules.
"Real country music, not what they call country today, which is basically a bad rock band with a fiddle."- Tom Petty.
- Russia summons Polish ambassador to protest removal of Soviet era statue
- China to prosecute former official for 'crazily luxurious' club
- Seattle Aquarium trains otter to use inhaler for asthma
- Virgin Snake Gives Birth For 2nd Time In 2 Years
- Man Stabs Himself While Trying To Steal Phone, Police Say
Time To Deflate Photo