11 questions that tonight’s Republican presidential debate will answer
Tonight's Republican presidential debate will almost certainly be the most watched primary debate in television history. With that many eyeballs on the 10 men who will take the debate stage in Cleveland, the stakes for every one of them are remarkably high.
The debate rules state that the highest-polling candidate is given the middle podium, which means Donald Trump will be center stage tomorrow night. Well, that and the fact that he was going to stand there anyway.- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama links Republicans to Iranians chanting 'death to America'
- Suicide bombing in Saudi mosque for security forces kills 15
- New York white supremacist blows off his own leg while making bombs at his house: prosecutors
- Hiroshima Honors 70th Anniversary of Atomic Bombing
- Pope slams 'atrocious, inhuman' persecution of Christians
Would anyone here care to blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on the actual, y'know, terrorists? #DebateQuestionsWeWantToHear - John Fugelsang
Obama Wants Voting Rights Given Back To The People. How Dare He?
President Obama will mark the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act Thursday by calling on Congress to restore the law and urging people to register to vote.
“We should have invaded Mexico."
- GOP frontrunner Donald Trump on the Iraq War
- Facebook Is Hosting the Republican Debate, So Why Can't We Watch Online?
- Jeb Bush Uncensored: Donald Trump Is An 'A**hole
- Fox News Boss On Jon Stewart: 'He Never Made A Dent In Us'
- Joe Scarborough: Obama's Iran Speech Was "Partisan, Condescending, Arrogant"
- NRA's Ted Nugent Compares Outrage Over Cecil The Lion's Killing To Nazi Germany Propaganda
- Trump Is "Still Right About Mexican Immigrants," According To Ann Coulter
The Republican debate and Jon Stewart's farewell show is on the same night. Seems fitting somehow. - AHNC
Prepare for Thursday's GOP debate with this primer from @RexHuppke, complete with Bingo card. http://trib.in/1UozSKh
Well, Of Course The GOP Is Blocking Clean Air
A GOP-controlled Senate committee has approved legislation to block the Obama administration from putting in place tough new standards on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants.
Boy, if the House GOP won't honor Pope Francis b/c he's 'too liberal' they're really gonna hate Jesus.- John Fugelsang
Big Dog Encouraged Trump To Run For President
Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.
Planned Parenthood does something conservatives will never accept: It gives poor people the same rights and care as everyone else.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Democratic Candidates To Debate Six Times, Starting In October
- Clinton tries to break through Trump surge with GOP attacks
- Planned Parenthood responds to Florida inspection findings
- How latest federal court ruling affects Texas' voter ID law
California Leads, America Follows
The Clean Power Plan announced Monday poses significant challenges for states that rely on coal-fired power plants for much of their electricity, but complying with the rules will be a breeze for California. That's because the state has practically eliminated coal from its energy portfolio and leads the nation with the toughest regulations to cut the greenhouse gas emissions that are warming the planet.
Abstinence education. The worst oxymoron since trickle-down economics.- LOLGOP
- Oil prices drop on high supplies
- #BlackLivesMatter and so should the high black unemployment rate -- which is almost twice as high
- After Being Tough On Clinton Foundation Donors, The Press Protects Koch Donors Anonymity
- More than 380 in US sickened by cilantro-linked infection
- British Airways to launch service from London to Costa Rica
STOP THIS IRAN DEAL BEFORE OIL GOES ANY LOWER.- LOLGOP
France Needs To Unload Two Warships. Putin Mad.
France is looking for a buyer for two high-tech Mistral warships worth a reported $1.3 billion after confirming Thursday that it had canceled its controversial deal to deliver the vessels to Russia.
"Zimbabweans are left shaking heads, wondering why Americans care more about African animals than African people."- Goodwell Nzou
I need to put food on my family.
- Florida home of dentist who killed Zimbabwe lion vandalized
- Ghost Town Emerges As Drought Makes Nevada's Lake Mead Disappear
- City's new drug threat: 'weaponized marijuana'
- Wine-Guzzling, Sushi-Smuggling Suspect Arrested At Texas Grocery
- Prisoner surfs out of Norway jail
- Bounty hunter arrested after mistaking Phoenix police chief for target
Time To Deflate Photo
If there is a will, there is a way.