Death to America, deal with America: Iran's Khamenei
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's distrust of the United States loomed over nuclear talks for years but Iran's supreme leader ultimately did a deal because it served the nation's interests. Faced with conflicting pressures over a US-led agreement -- needed to end crippling....
Trump: I would have made Iran give me a nuclear weapon. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- World leaders voice relief at Iran nuclear deal
- The Latest: US pushing Iran deal at United Nations
- Germany's Steinmeier criticizes Israel's opposition to Iran deal
- PM says Israel not bound by Iran deal, will defend itself
If Republicans think American wants another Bush war in the Middle East, they can put that right on the ballot in 2016.- LOLGOP
Will The GOP Try To Nuke The Iran Deal? Of Course!
President Barack Obama heralded a nuclear agreement with Iran on Tuesday as an opportunity to shift direction in the Middle East, and warned he would veto any attempt by deeply skeptical Republican lawmakers to overturn the deal.
"We had two perfectly good enemies in Cuba and Iran before Obama messed things up."
-- Republican talking point
- Trump Campaign Blames Nazi Twitter Ad On Scapetern
- Maine Attorney General: Gov. LePage Massively Botched Vetos
- Oklahoma GOP Compares Food Stamp Recipients To Animals
- Scott Walker: The Boy Scouts' Ban On Gay Troop Leaders ‘Protected Children’
- 'I’d Knock You Out Right Now!': Fox Cuts To Break As Geraldo Threatens Co-Host
In a perfect world, El Chapo would dig a tunnel directly under Trump during a GOP debate and Donald would suddenly vanish.- Andy Borowitz
More "Christianity" Being Shoved Down Our Throats Whether We Like It Or Not!
A North Carolina Republican told a religious gathering that his “primary mission” as a congressman was to promote the Gospel of Christ.
Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-NC) appeared last week alongside Reps. Trent Franks (R-AZ) and Louie Gohmert (R-TX) at the weeklong “Celebrate America” revival meeting in Washington, D.C., reported Right Wing Watch.
Shorter Trump: "I'd take anyone in fist fight and kick their ass"
Mexican Criminal: "I'll make you eat your words"
Trump: "Please US Government help protect me"
Irony at it's core.
They hated John Kerry for going to war when they wouldn't and now they hate him for going to peace.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Iran deal sets 2016 clash between Clinton and Republicans
- PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BERNIE SANDERS IS COMING TO PHOENIX
- Hillary Clinton endorses Iran deal
If Ronald Reagan had reached the #IranDeal, GOP would demand he be placed on all currency and etched into Rushmore. - Bipartisan Report
Texas Is Ready For Jade Helm 15
The multi-state U.S. military training exercise dubbed "Jade Helm 15," which has spawned myriad conspiracy theories and vexed public officials who struggled to allay the concerns of constituents, is finally here.
FOX News is a Mecca for people who hate Mecca.- John Fugelsang
- European refiners ready to welcome return of Iranian crude
- For the first time since August 2009, gold is cheap
- Asia stocks lifted by Greece deal, China's 4th day of gains
- Venezuela’s Black-Market Bolivar Tumbles to 1% of Official Rate
One economist is proposing that the way to save Greece is to take Greece's $56 billion in assets and move them to an offshore bank account. And his second proposal is to bring the Parthenon to the next "Antiques Road Show."- Conan O'Brien
Latest Poll: Trump Isn't As Disgusting As Last Week
The polls have been very kind to Donald Trump in recent weeks, and Monday was no exception, as Monmouth University released its monthly poll of Republican presidential voters. The results showed Trump in second place nationally, trailing only Jeb Bush. But that wasn’t the big news. The real headline in the Monmouth survey is that the general public dislike of Trump, even among Republican voters, seems to be dissipating.
Pluto doesn't care if we think it's a planet or not.- John Fugelsang
Mea Culpa for the late post today but it was one of those days!
Only $883 To Go!
- Polish cow on the run for 2 years is finally caught
- One in four dogs at top show Crufts found to be overweight
- Hundreds of sex toys dangling from power lines in Portland, Oregon
- Lebowski Fest Founder Arrested After Allegedly Smoking Weed At Bowling Alley
- Indonesia's 'Chicken Church' Is So Much Cooler Than Florida's
Time To Deflate Photo
Pluto nearly fills the frame in this image from the Long Range Reconnaissance Imager (LORRI) aboard NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft, taken on July 13, 2015. This view is dominated by the large, bright feature informally named the “heart,” which measures approximately 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometers) across. The heart borders darker equatorial terrains, and the mottled terrain to its east (right) are complex. However, even at this resolution, much of the heart’s interior appears remarkably featureless—possibly a sign of ongoing geologic processes.