Sanders floats top tax rate of over 50 percent
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a Democratic presidential candidate, says he would support raising the tax rate on the wealthiest Americans to over 50 percent.
Hillary Clinton has joined Instagram. Meanwhile, her Democratic opponent Bernie Sanders joined telegram. - Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Body of American killed fighting IS handed over to family
- U.S. troops at Taqaddum to help Iraqis plan fight for Ramadi
- Belgium to revoke passports of suspected Islamist fighters
- Israel denies spying on Iran talks hotels
- Washington accuses Russia of 'outright lies' on Ukraine
North Korea Is Worried About U.S. Anthrax
North Korea accused the United States of targeting it with anthrax and asked the United Nations Security Council to investigate Washington's "biological warfare schemes" after a live anthrax sample was sent to a U.S. base in South Korea.
"Jeb Bush is taking his presidential campaign on a tour of Europe. He's telling Europeans, 'I like you guys because you're comfortable having the same family in charge for centuries.'" –Conan O"Brien
Women shouldn't be ashamed of having sex -- unless they've had sex with Jeb Bush.- Dan Savage
- Congressman On Sex Abuse Scandal: ‘The Only Victim Here Is Denny Hastert’
- Rick Perry: Obama Lacks ‘Executive Experience’
- Ted Cruz Opposes GOP Plan To Extend Obamacare Subsidies Nixed By SCOTUS
- Iowa GOP Kills The Often Inconsistent Straw Poll For 2016 Cycle
- Rick Santorum: Sure, I’d Accept Caitlyn Jenner’s Endorsement For President
- Gun lovers invade church to heckle Chicago priest speaking out against gun violence
I feel like getting rid of the Iowa Straw Poll is just another way the GOP is trying to pretend Michele Bachmann never happened.- LOLGOP
Okie Senator Tells Pope To Mind His Own Business
Washington’s notorious snowball-thrower was at it again – even on a June day with forecast highs of 92 degrees – as the Senate’s most powerful environmental leader delivered a pep talk to activists who deny the science behind climate change....His message – that “God is still up there” and that Pope Francis should mind his own business – sent a clear signal to his fellow conservatives: climate sceptics have a loyal – and newly powerful – friend in Congress.
Texas to Convert Abortion Clinics to Gun Stores. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Thanks, Obama. Really!
Capping a weeklong defense of the Affordable Care Act, President Obama sat down with a cancer-surviving "Extra" anchor who thanked the president for saving his life.
Republican Women Begin The Hillary Attack. Correction, They Never Stopped.
Despite her gender, the Democratic frontrunner has come in for harsh attacks from women of the opposing party.
On Thursday night in Washington, Carly Fiorina, the only woman running for the Republican nomination, delivered the keynote address at a red-meat-themed event: the “Bourbon and BBQ Bash” held by the Competitive Enterprise Institute, a nonprofit that celebrates limited government and free markets. The tagline for the dinner read “Liberty served smooth and smokin’.”
Elections. How we remind America that being rich doesn't make you smart. - LOLGOP
Gotta meet the GOP strategist who said, "Last time we weren't anti-woman or anti-gay enough. And more Bush!"- LOLGOP
- Oil Falls for Second Day With OPEC Seen Adding to Glut
- Snoop Dogg Wants To Be the Top Dogg of Twitter
- "There Goes The Neighborhood": Right-Wing Media Reactions To HUD's Neighborhood Diversity Plan
- Watch Boeing's Commercial Airliner Perform Crazy Stunts
...and so every nite while ur fast asleep the Iphone Fairy softly slips in and re-tangles your headphones.- John Fugelsang
Conservatives Fighting. Life Is Good.
Fox News chief Roger Ailes once reportedly called James Murdoch a "fucking dope," and has a long history of feuding with Lachlan Murdoch. Today, it was reported that they are taking over Fox News' parent company
A Nobel Prize-winning scientist was asked about female scientists, and he said, "Three things happen when they are in the lab: You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them, they cry." His funeral is Saturday.- Conan O'Brien
- Parents Of Spokane NAACP President Say She's Pretending To Be Black
- Zimbabwe's old quadrillions worth more online and on streets
- Iowa Supreme Court affirms right to be drunk on front porch
- Spelling counts: Errors on signs cost county $4,000
- Man Shoots Himself In Foot To See How It Feels, Police Say
Time To Deflate Photo