Jeb Bush: 3 Days, 4 Different Answers About Iraq
--IT ALL STARTED WITH ONE QUESTION posed by Fox News’ Megyn Kelly: “Knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion” of Iraq in 2003? And over the last few days, Jeb Bush, who is not yet an official presidential candidate, has struggled to grab hold of one answer. Here’s a look back:
If Jeb doesn't step it up, other members of the Bush family may get in the race.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Death toll in Kabul hotel attack rises to 14; Taliban claim responsibility
- Gulf states to cool temperature at Camp David summit
- North Korea Said to Execute a Top Official, With an Antiaircraft Gun
- China cautions US Navy on patrols in South China Sea
- Navy will not discharge Guantanamo nurse
My dad invaded Iraq too little.
My brother did it too much.
I'll invade Iraq just right! - LOLGOP
Republican Schools Jeb
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said that his fellow Republican, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, gave an "incredibly fumbled answer" when he was asked earlier this week if he would have authorized the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
- College Student Confronts Jeb Bush: ‘Your Brother Created ISIS’
- Rand Paul To Jeb Bush: 'Invading Iraq Was A Mistake' — Even As A Hypothetical
- Republican Rubio hits Clinton on trade, 'negligent' foreign policy
- Hannity Calls Jon Stewart 'Sanctimonious Jackass' over Spring Break Mockery
- Fox Blurs Famous Picasso Painting Because Boobies
- House passes bill banning abortions after 20 weeks
Want to reduce abortions?
Universal health care, free birth control and no political abortion restrictions.
In other words, Canada.- LOLGOP
A Lone Voice In A Sea Of GOP Cuts
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell was visibly angry at House Republicans during an MSNBC interview on Wednesday, nearly cursing on-air about the GOP’s plan to cut $252 million in Amtrak funding hours after a train derailment that killed seven people and injured more than 50 others.
Fox News: We don't vilify the poor! We're jealous of them. Those lazy bastards don't have to work.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's Warren attacks backfire
- Naming names helped Obama get fast-track back on track
- Report: King of Bahrain skips President Obama meeting for horse show
According to Republicans, Black folk citing racial abuse is playing the "race card" but whining about them citing it isn't.- Kona Lowell
Congressmen Surprised Azerbaijan Funded Their Trip To Azerbaijan. What?
Four House lawmakers say they had no idea that a 2013 congressional trip to Azerbaijan (ah-zur-by-JAHN') was paid for by that country's government.
The government isn't invading Texas or coming for your guns, but it is coming for your uterus. - The Daily Edge
Prison Gone Bad
An inspection of a controversial California prison revealed unsanitary conditions, from a lack of hot water and incorrect storage of raw food to rodent droppings, a state report shows.
- Oil trades above $67 as stock draws counter economic worries
- GoPro's CEO Just Dropped $229 Million to Fulfill a Promise to His College Roommate
- Facebook Courts News Giants Into A Deal To Share Viewers, And Revenues
- Manila factory blaze kills 72 in sweatshop conditions
"This accident would not have occurred" if the train was equipped with technology Amtrak has been asking for -- NTSB
Honey Bee Deaths Increase
To the horror of beekeepers around the country, it appears that the worrisome decline in honeybees is getting even worse. According to the latest annual government study, U.S. beekeepers reported losing 42.1 percent of the total number of colonies managed from April 2014 through April 2015, much higher than the 34.2 percent from the year prior.
House GOP introduces new rail safety bill that gives all Amtrak funding to rich so that safety may trickle down to riders.- Tea Party Cat
|The last donation was 8 days ago.|
- Hungry cancer patient calls 911
- Police: Man enraged by lack of mac 'n cheese at rest stop
- Beijing police warn 'strange outfits' on subway may cause stampedes
- A nail in the eye, a lucky landscaper left without a scratch
- Driver fined after truck tipped, spilled millions of bees
Time To Deflate Photo
Maligne Lake in Alberta,Canada.