The likely Republican presidential candidate explained his position on the Iraq war at a town hall meeting in Nevada.
Jeb Bush had a bad week the same way Lehman Brothers had a bad 2008.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State gains control of most of key Iraqi city
- Obama vows to keep Arab allies secure amid Iran deal fears
- Ex-Soviet Central Asia raises alarm over IS recruitment
- Bin Laden top aide sentenced to life in embassy bombing plot
- 1,000 survivors of violence, hunger at sea land in SE Asia
- Wreckage of missing U.S. helicopter found in Nepal; no survivors
Jeb Bush says invading Iraq was a mistake based on “faulty intelligence”, which is a fancy way of calling George W. Bush dumb.- Tea Party Cat
Meanwhile, Back To The Israeli/Palestinian Peace Plan
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Thursday he continues to believe a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians was "absolutely vital" for achieving Middle East peace.
The GOP plan is always the same: Let people die and blame Obama. - LOLGOP
- Rick Perry To Announce Whether He'll Run For President On June 4
- Scott Walker Also Says He Wouldn't Authorize Iraq Invasion With Today's Intel
- Mark Everson ran the IRS, wants to bring back the draft and has a love child. Now he wants to be president.
- Bill O’Reilly: Obama should yell at poor people instead of criticizing Fox News scrooges
Knowing what we know now, Jeb Bush says he wouldn’t invade Iraq, but he’d still throw Florida to W, which is pretty much invading Iraq.- Tea Party Cat
The Shutdown Is Coming. The Shutdown Is Coming.
Gov. Rick Scott is asking agency heads to list only their critical needs as the Legislature prepares to hold a special session over the state budget.
Scott sent the letter to agency heads Thursday and told them to prepare in case the budget impasse results in state government shutting down July 1.
Republicans are afraid of what they don't understand.
And black guys.- Republican Jesus
Racism: Florida Style
An International Drive pub owner was arrested last weekend after holding a young black couple at gunpoint and making racist comments while threatening to shoot them, Orlando police records show.
Rock The Voter News
"A new report reveals that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie spent over $82,000 on food at NFL games. Christie said, 'Hey, both of those games went into overtime.'" –Conan O'Brien
"The White House is testing out new spikes that would make it difficult to jump the fence. So if you're wondering what kind of cutting-edge technology the Secret Service is using to protect the president, it's spikes. I think someone saw an episode of 'Game of Thrones.'" –Seth Meyers
More Science For The GOP To Ignore
The last intact section of one of Antarctica's mammoth ice shelves is weakening fast and will likely disintegrate completely in the next few years, contributing further to rising sea levels, according to a NASA study released on Thursday.
"The White House encouraged Tom Brady to be more of a role model. They would've said more, but there was a drunken Secret Service agent streaking across the Rose Garden." –Jimmy Fallon
- Oil prices slips on dollar strength
- 18-cent spike in LA drives gas prices over $4 a gallon
- Boehner on Amtrak Funding: “Such a Stupid Question”
- Ukraine's economy contracts 17.6 pct as conflict takes toll
"Senate Democrats blocked President Obama's trade bill yesterday because they're worried it could hurt jobs. It's not an issue for Republicans, since they've all found work as presidential candidates." –Jimmy Fallon
House Passes Defense Bill. Well, Of Course They Did.
The House on Friday passed a sweeping annual defense policy bill that became a flashpoint this year in a larger dispute between the White House and congressional Republicans over federal spending.
I've created a toilet paper roll dispenser that's mounted 6 ft high on the bathroom wall for people who live with kittens. - John Fugelsang
|Yes, yes there are people out there!. Ramesh and Stephen are out there!|
- Wait, what?! Gynecologist accidentally leaves mobile phone in patient following a C-section
- Norwegian police suspect 4 in penguin theft from animal park
- Oklahoma woman charged with removing body parts from rival's corpse
- Sea weed? Packages of marijuana wash ashore in 2 states
- Naked Pennsylvania man found after days in woods near nudist camp
Time To Deflate Photo
A 19-year-old Theodore Roosevelt during his freshman year at Harvard, 1877.