Clinton kicks off 2016 campaign online, heads next to Iowa
Hillary Rodham Clinton jumped back into presidential politics on Sunday, making a much-awaited announcement she will again seek the White House with a promise to serve as the "champion" of everyday Americans.
Helpful tip - if the news you're watching ever mentions what Hillary Clinton is wearing you're not actually watching news.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. allies conduct 17 air strikes in Syria, Iraq: military
- Bombings kill 12 people in Iraq
- Iran calls for new Yemeni government, increasing tension with Saudis
- Israel's Netanyahu says sanctions should remain on Iran
Immunity for law enforcement and presumption of guilt for poor people, especially minorities, is the Drug War's peanut butter and chocolate.- LOLGOP
Meanwhile, Back In Ukraine
Ukraine's military accused pro-Russian rebels on Monday of using heavy weapons that were meant to have been withdrawn under a ceasefire deal, after one Ukrainian serviceman was killed and six wounded in rebel-held territories.
One big difference between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. One of them doesn't mind if you use her last name.- LOLGOP
- Michele Bachmann explains ‘God’s time clock’: Iran nuclear deal makes ‘Christ’s return imminent’
- Pat Robertson fears President Hillary Clinton will take US ‘back to the ’50s’
- Gay penguins children’s story tops list of most censored books in US school libraries
I felt a great disturbance in The Force; as if hundreds of FOX staffers cried out in mass orgasm, and then suddenly silence. #Hillary2016. - John Fugelsang
Appearing on ABC’s This Week, frequent panelist and Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol tossed out the name of former Vice President Dick Cheney as a possible contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.
I REPEAT: Jeb Bush is less popular than his brother, the worst president any living American ever experienced.- LOLGOP
Yesterday President Obama traveled to Jamaica, where he will meet with students and Caribbean leaders. Jamaica's such a beautiful place, Obama says he can't wait to just take it all in, hold it for several seconds, and then exhale.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s Castro Handshake Returns U.S. Leadership to Latin America
- Barack Obama to John McCain: Back off John Kerry
Who will stop the Obama before he robs America of all of our precious reserves of carbon pollution and the uninsured?- LOLGOP
- Oil Futures Rise on Expectations of US Production Drop
- Obama Sets Rules for Offshore Oil Wells Five Years After BP
- Dollar Rises to Almost 12-Year High Versus Euro on China Slowing
- Report: More flights late, more bags lost, more complaints about airlines
There isn't a financial indicator that isn't better off now than it was 6 years ago, including Republican tears.- LOLGOP
Almost 90% Of Americans Are Insured. Thanks Obama!
The rate of uninsured U.S. adults declined to 11.9 percent for the first quarter of 2015, down more than 5 points from the end of 2013 and hitting Gallup’s record for nearly 90 percent of American adults having health insurance.
Republicans just can't accept that Obamacare is working because they've never seen a Republican idea work before.- LOLGOP
Thank you for stopping by today. I was running a bit late today due to a variety of reasons but it was all good other than AHNC posting late today.
- Manhole cover sent flying by blast is caught on video
- Vietnam vet surprised over reason for license-plate denial
- Tennessee woman awakens from months-long coma, learns she gave birth
- New York woman with eight husbands denies fraud charges
- Robbery $uspect Put Loot In Dollar $ign Bag
Time To Deflate Photo