Clinton called to testify to US Congress in May
The congressional panel investigating the 2012 attacks on a US mission in Benghazi called on former secretary of state Hillary Clinton on Thursday to testify at two public hearings, the first next month.
BREAKING: Senate confirms Loretta Lynch as Attorney General on condition that she spend next two years investigating Hillary for something.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Airstrikes Continue in Yemen Conflict
- Killing of U.S. al Qaeda media frontman seen as big blow for militants
- Suspected Al-Qaeda militants arrested in Italy for Vatican plot
- EU rescue ships head for Libya, as migrants die also in Balkans
- Poland says will deny entry to pro-Putin bikers
"Because of all the jumpers, they are thinking of putting steel spikes on top of the fence, which is crazy. The White House fence doesn't already have spikes? Garbage dumps have spikes on the fence. There are abandoned Blockbuster video store fences that have spikes." –Jimmy Kimmel
Iran Warships Turn Back
An Iranian naval convoy suspected of carrying weapons for Shiite rebels in Yemen has turned back, US officials said, as Saudi-led warplanes kept up air strikes on anti-government forces.
See Congress polarize over the past 60 years, in one beautiful chart
- Latest Sign Christie's Running For President: Wife Leaves Wall Street Job
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
- Fox's Bolling: Brett Favre Is A "Wussy" For Speaking Out About Football-Related Concussions
- Fox's Ed Henry Admits Anti-Clinton Author Schweizer "Can't Connect All The Dots...There's A Lot That's Murky" In His Allegations
- Ted Cruz Was So Mad About Loretta Lynch That He Missed The Final Vote On Her Confirmation
- ‘Sit your ass down’: Tea Partier hammers Republican who said anti-fed bill was unconstitutional
At the White House, they caught another fence jumper earlier today. It was Obama trying to get out.- David Letterman
Arizona Sheriff Says He Wasn't Intentionally Profiling Immigrants
Controversial Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio admitted on Thursday to civil contempt over his office's violation of court orders in a racial profiling case, apologized to the judge and insisted it was not intentional.
Rock The Voter News
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Goes Rogue On Fox News, Defends Hillary (VIDEO)
- On MSNBC, James Carville Describes Dubious Clinton Cash Claims As "Spaghetti Journalism"
"Recently a guy was having trouble with his computer. So he unplugs it, takes it out in the alley, pulls out a gun, and shoots it eight times. Coincidentally, that's how Hillary got rid of her emails." –David Letterman
Swedish Police Show The NYPD A Few Things
Four vacationing Swedish police officers helped out after two homeless men began fighting on a New York City subway – and showed it’s possible to subdue violent suspects without hurting them.
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has been positioning himself to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination. Hillary once developed a program to deliver rural healthcare, while de Blasio once dropped a groundhog on its head.- Jimmy Fallon
Switzerland Is The Happiest Country
Since it was first published in 2012, the World Happiness Report demonstrated that well-being and happiness are critical indicators of a nation's economic and social development, and should be a key aim of policy. This year's report looks at the changes in happiness levels in 158 countries, and examines the reasons behind the statistics.
- Brent at 4-1/2 month high; U.S. crude up for sixth week
- Oregon mine that summoned armed guards in land dispute files appeal
- Minnesota declares state of emergency over bird flu in poultry
- An Angry Obama Blasts Democrats on Trade Deal
It’s being reported that Google spent over $5 million on lobbying just during the first quarter of this year. You’d think Google wouldn't really need to lobby politicians. All they have to say is, “We have your search history. Do what we tell you.”- Jimmy Fallon
Tax Dollar Funded Lightning Bolts
New Chargers stadium will have a tower that SHOOTS LIGHTNING BOLTS.
The Chargers and Raiders have released plans for the radical new design of their proposed joint arena in Carson.
"A company has come out with a line of medical marijuana dog treats. Finally a medicine that will help my dog lie on the couch all day." –Seth Meyers
My printer just died. It was eight years old, so I got my money's worth but I still need a printer.
One of the local chain stores had this for sale. The price is under $70. Even donating a dollar would help. :)
- Comedians’ ‘gift of the gab’ linked to differences in brain activity, scientists say
- Native American cast leaves Adam Sandler flick: ‘Nothing has changed — we’re still just Hollywood Indians’
- Large reservoir of hot, partly molten rock discovered beneath Yellowstone
- Small herd of loose buffalo crosses New York State Thruway
- Coyote urban: String of sightings in Manhattan this year
A beautiful 8 minute video on what people can accomplish. Stunning.
Time To Deflate Photo
This little fellow was right off my balcony early this morning. He let me get about three feet from him, then he dropped his cashew fruit and took off.