Gov. Rick Scott sues feds over health care money, Medicaid expansion
Republican Gov. Rick Scott announced Thursday he will sue the federal government for allegedly coercing Florida to expand Medicaid.
Rick Scott promises all you low-wage sick people of Florida that he'll never stop fighting for govt to serve you less.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State, security forces clash in Iraq's largest refinery
- North Korea warns U.S. envoy of 'bigger mishap' than a knife attack
- Migrants 'thrown overboard' in religious row as toll climbs
- Images show rapid Chinese progress on new South China Sea airstrip
- Oklahoma City bombing survivors mark 20th anniversary
Amateur watercolorist who said Iraq would be a cakewalk and tax cuts would create jobs now says his brother would be a good president.- John Fugelsang
Putin Is Pointing Fingers Again
The Kremlin said on Friday the arrival of about 300 U.S. paratroopers in Ukraine to train Kiev's National Guard could destabilize the situation in the east of the country, where pro-Russian separatists are fighting Ukrainian government forces.
"The top 15 contenders for the Republican nomination own at least 40 guns among them. If we elect a Republican president no one is hopping over the White House fence ever again." –Conan O'Brien
- GOP Transportation Chair Admits To Romantic Relationship With Airline Lobbyist
- GOP summit kicks off primary season in Nashua
- Jeb Bush Wants To Gradually Raise The Retirement Age
- New Jersey deli owner’s online fundraiser tanks after failed ‘White History Month’ promotion
- Pat Robertson: ‘Smack’ your children to protect them from ‘evil’ devil music in iPods
- Ted Cruz loves the Simpsons, but the feeling isn’t mutual
- Tea party state Rep. Cindy Gamrat kicked from House Republican caucus
"Rand Paul announced he is running for president and bloggers pointed out that his campaign symbol, a small flame, looks nearly identical to the logo for the dating app Tinder. It's appropriate because in either case you have no idea what you're getting into and it probably won't work out." –Seth Meyers
Cruzin' For Cash
Ted Cruz is raising money for his presidential campaign at a significantly faster rate than Mitt Romney did four years ago, eclipsing the early total raised by the former Massachusetts governor who went on to win the Republican nomination in 2012.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's Immigration Overhaul, Halted by Judge, Comes Before Appeals Court
- Obama's climate change policy appears to survive early court challenge
Ted Nugent publicly says he'd 'shoot' Harry Reid. FOX responds by demanding Barack Obama renounce his association w/Rev. Wright. Again.- John Fugelsang
Democrat Giving Ammo To The GOP
Former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley had some sharp words Thursday evening for Hillary Clinton, who in the first week of her campaign has taken a more liberal stance on same-sex marriage and immigration.
Thanks, Cliven Bundy & Sean Hannity, for teaching us that 'patriot' means 'armed guy who doesn't like paying for stuff.'- John Fugelsang
- Americans' economic confidence on the rise
- Fox Business Host Thinks Obama Will Back Reparations For Slavery In 2016 (VIDEO)
- WikiLeaks posts searchable database of Sony e-mails, documents
- A Japanese train just broke the world's speed record
Being a liberal in America is like going thru life with a violently ignorant conjoined twin.- Kona Lowell
Obama Wants To Pay First Ladies
President Barack Obama used anecdotal evidence of his female-dominated household to connect with women during a town hall Wednesday, adding that "there is clearly not equal pay in the White House."
"Governor Chris Christie says if he's president, he will crack down on the sale of marijuana. However, that was before he was told it also comes in a brownie." – Conan O'Brien
I hope you had a good time today!!
- Homeless man discovers forgotten bank account
- Mystery Man Who Rescued Driver From Cliff's Edge
- Airline flight delayed when snoring passenger poked with pen
- ESPN's Britt McHenry Suspended After Rant at Towing Firm
- Police: 'Tree Ninja' caught chopping down tree with a hammer
Time To Deflate Photo
Holy cow! A massive boulder sitting on U.S. 52 in Lawrence County, Ohio, east of the Ashland, Kentucky twin bridges. (Photo: Ohio Dept. of Transportation)
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend..