Iraq War redux: Dick Cheney warns Fox that nuclear weapons are ‘spreading’ to terrorists
Former Vice President Dick Cheney showed up on Fox News on Wednesday to make a familiar case for going back to war in Iraq: Nuclear weapons are “spreading” to extremists across the globe.
I just saw Showtime's documentary on HBO: The World According To Dick Cheney.
Hopefully, someday, it will be used as evidence convicting Cheney of war crimes.
I'm glad Republicans are cool with an unapologetic Dick being your spokesman on Iraq. Good to know where you guys stand. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syria Sends Warplanes to Iraq, Killing Dozens in Targeted ISIS Attacks
- Kerry issues warning after Syria bombs Iraq
- Syrian Qaeda wing pledges loyalty to ISIL in border town
- ISIS jihadis’ use of social media and ‘the mask’ reveals a new grammar of violence
- U.S. working with Europe to prepare new Russia sanctions if needed: Kerry
We can't let ISIS get away with what they've done to Iraq. We must invade Venezuela.- Gen JC Xtian
North Korea Is Pissed At U.S. Comedy
North Korea is warning that the release of a new American comedy about a plot to assassinate leader Kim Jong Un would be an "act of war."
After a tie with Portugal in the World Cup, the U.S. soccer team now faces Germany on Thursday. And if the U.S. team beats Germany, they advance. If they lose, Americans go back to hating soccer again.- Conan O'Brien
- John Boehner says he is going to sue Obama over executive actions
- GOP bigwigs, Mississippi Democrats pull off win for Thad Cochran
- Tea Party urges Chris McDaniel to run as write-in after black Democrats ‘steal’ primary
- NC GOP lawmaker tells gay colleague that he’s like a pedophile or animal rapist
- Pat Boone Says That Obama Has Committed ‘High Crimes’ By Faking His Birth Certificate
Russell Brand Disses Fox
Comedian Russell Brand on Tuesday blasted Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro for taking a position on bombing Iraq that he said was even “worse” than the militant group ISIS which has taken over a large portion of the country.
If men could get pregnant not only would abortion be legal, locker room schmucks would be bragging over who's had more.- John Fugelsang
Yesterday Michelle Obama said she wants Americans to elect a woman president "as soon as possible." So even she has had enough of President Obama.- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama meets with Israeli President Peres
- White House weakened draft of FDA's proposed tobacco regulations
- Judge: No-fly list violates constitutional rights
Americans Agree The Iraq War Was A Miserable Mistake
A divided nation finally agrees on something overwhelmingly: the war in Iraq was simply not worth fighting.
Seventy-one percent of Americans now say that the war in Iraq “wasn’t worth it,” a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll shows, with skepticism about the lengthy war effort up substantially even in the last 18 months.
Hey, today is National Strawberry Parfait Day. Over to you, Third World.- John Fugelsang
The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that police officers usually need a warrant before they can search an arrested suspect's cellphone, a major decision in favor of privacy rights at a time of increasing concern over government encroachment in digital communications.
- Obama Administration Widens Export Potential for U.S. Oil
- US economy collapses in first quarter, but growing again
- Supreme Court rules Internet startup Aereo illegally retransmits broadcast signals
- 1 in 10 US beaches polluted, researchers say
After the Pope's announcement about the Mafia, the first thing I thought was: Well, good luck starting the Popemobile.- David Letterman
Ukraine and The European Union
On Friday, Ukraine will sign a sweeping economic and trade agreement with the European Union, a 1,200-page telephone book of a document crammed with rules on everything from turkeys to tulips, cheese to machinery.
During the World Cup, Uruguay forward Luis Suarez bit an Italian player. Last year he got a 10-game suspension for biting a player. Now he bit an Italian. One or two bites is one thing. But when you bite three people, I think that's considered to be a spree, right?- Jimmy Kimmel
Yesterday Starbucks introduced their new decaf soda called Fizzio. It's an Italian word that means "tastes OK, costs too much."-Conan O'Brien
- Northwestern issues diplomas with misspelled word
- Company successfully tests space-tourism balloon
- Cousteau nears end of underwater living experiment
- Teen carjackers thwarted by 70-year-old victim’s car with stick shift
- Judge lifts New Mexico village's ban on criticism
- Judge tells fast-food worker to get 'a real job'
Time To Deflate Photo
Ternate, Maluku, Indonesia.