LA Clippers Owner to GF: Don't Bring Black People to My Games
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.
Is it really fair that we tape racists in private or Sarah Palin in public?- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 50 killed in bomb attack on rally, police and troops voting in Iraq
- Egypt sentences 683 to death in mass trial over Islamist riots
- US, EU hit Russia with new sanctions over Ukraine
- Texas teen arrested after taking assault rifle, handguns to school
Uh Oh. Don't Use Internet Explorer
The U.S. Department of Homeland security is advising Americans not to use the Internet Explorer Web browser until a fix is found for a serious security flaw that came to light over the weekend.
Sarah Palin's water-boarding as Baptism line is literally Spanish Inquisition schtick.- LOLGOP
- ‘Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists:’ Sarah Palin throws red meat at NRA annual meeting
- Republican US Rep. Grimm of NY indicted on fraud charges
- Clergy sue North Carolina over same-sex weddings, cite religious freedom
- Eric Cantor confronts Republican infighting
- Conservatives Called Him A Democrat, But Sterling Is Registered Republican
- Sterling's wife describes alleged mistress as gold digger in lawsuit
Racist's Daughter Blames Media
Cliven Bundy doesn't think Fox News host Sean Hannity "abandoned" him in the wake of his racist, pro-slavery rant, but one of the Nevada rancher's daughters thinks otherwise.
Shiree Bundy Cox on Thursday took aim at conservatives who rallied and amplified her father's cause on national television only to abandon him after the media "turned this into a circus side show."
If you're looking for the "pro-lifers," they were busy this weekend celebrating guns and torture.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Homeland Security struggles to tempt, retain cyber talent
- Majority of Colorado voters say legal pot has been good for state: poll
- SEC probing New Jersey Governor Christie's transport funding: report
NO MORE DrivingWhileBlack or DrivingWhileHispanic?
The U.S. Justice Department on Monday said it will begin collecting data on stops, searches and arrests made in five U.S. cities to weed out possible racial biases within the criminal justice system.
I'm glad the NRA got together to talk about the 19,000 gun suicides each year. Gun owners gotta be concerned about that. Oh, didn't come up.- LOLGOP
- Stocks slip on slide in US growth shares, oil prices fall
- Toyota to Relocate US Operations to Texas --Update
- Supreme Court to Consider Case on Rescinding Mortgage Loans
- Detroit reaches labor deal with city unions
LA Clipper Sponsors
The Chumash Casino, the presenting sponsor of the Los Angeles Clippers, jumped ship Monday along with used car dealership chain CarMax and airline Virgin America as advertisers pondered their partnerships with the team in the wake of racist remarks allegedly made by owner Donald Sterling.
The only sponsor Donald Sterling has left is his wife.
I can dream, can't I?
- Laughter may be the best medicine for age-related memory loss
- Unique Crystals: Newfound Purple-Pink Mineral Is Like No Other
- Gee wizz: Man’s roadside bathroom break uncovers an ancient Chinese artifact
- U.S. high school graduation rate reaches record 80 percent
- Spain might pass law that would make children do chores and ‘be respectful’
Time To Deflate Photo
The Magic Mirror